Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2011, 12:08 AM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Told ya. No messez with da kittieee
Old 10-03-2011, 03:26 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
A playercount of 0 on Graal Kingdoms has little to do with the development of Kingdoms iPhone. Our development is always slow during the school year because I (and many of the other developers) have university work during that time and don't have a lot of time to manage the project. During summer and holiday seasons the team always picks back up and we continue working diligently. The project is certainly not dead.
During the school year, tho, could mean all year round. :o Or at least the colleges around here. Is there anything else that can be "previewed" at the moment?

I'm not only interested in a new iPhone game, but hopefully it will attract players to the PC version as well. The PC version has been picking up lately with playercounts up in the 10's and 20's instead of the 5 or so that I have been seeing the past few weeks.

Hopefully the upcoming holiday's (thanksgiving, christmass, newyears) will provide an excellent opportunity to work on this project.

Keep up the good work!
Old 10-03-2011, 03:48 AM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
The PC format, I think, Is going to be used for development and then mainstreamed on the iPhone. that appears to be the direction graal is going.

on a side note, pick it up mark sanchez, you are making me dissapoint!
Old 10-04-2011, 12:24 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geno View Post
The PC format, I think, Is going to be used for development and then mainstreamed on the iPhone. that appears to be the direction graal is going.

on a side note, pick it up mark sanchez, you are making me dissapoint!
Personally, I would like to see some changes to how graal works on the iPhone.

If the server is what provides the contend, why do we need multiple apps? Can't we just have Graal Online iPhone app then select the server you wish to play? It would still look awesome. I mean you can swipe finger left to right to scroll through icon's of the image with current player count. No need for Era, Classic and GK to all have separate apps?

And on that note, I am DYING for a RC/RC2 for iPhone.. Not piratical for uploading/downloading or scripting. But allows you to "fix" things on the server. Server options, small npc fix's.

Not saying that any of this is going to happen but it would be neat none the less.
Old 11-14-2011, 11:54 PM
Era iPhone PR
Astram can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Astram
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post

Right now, there is no release date. We are hoping for sometime before summer of 2011 though.
So, I'm wondering what the currently position of development your in because as you said it will hopefully be released before the summer time. But now its almost winter, almost a year before you made this thread but kingdoms isn't released. Hopefully it will be released in a matter of weeks? Or did the project die, and Ol' West took over?? Please give us a heads up !

Old 11-16-2011, 10:45 AM
Joe Cruddas (VIP)
gravator has a spectacular aura about
Old west, really, it was a new idea but that never got off the ground with the first owner, it should have just been left alone, it's such a shame the more talented and experienced developers take on so much work with multiple projects and spread themselves thin trying to work on all of them, you only risk wearing yourself out and in the end you lose the desire to make those final steps.

If you are dead set on dealing with old west, could you perhaps speak with skyld and get permission to use Konidias's new style classic bodies for it? It's a shame such great ideas are left to stagnate when they could already be in use.
Old 11-20-2011, 03:38 AM
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
ETA please
Old 11-20-2011, 07:24 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillmaster19 View Post
ETA please
When it's done.
Old 11-30-2011, 01:21 PM
roboman43 is on a distinguished road
Can't wait for this although to be honest i would much rather play it on PC, i'll still get it for the iphone. Well, unless its monthly fees . Keep it up Tig, you're (probably) doing great! We could use an update soon
Old 12-14-2011, 11:23 PM
Shadow12314 is on a distinguished road
Any new updates on this?
Old 12-15-2011, 01:05 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Still working! Slow moving...

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 12-15-2011, 02:11 AM
Shadow12314 is on a distinguished road
Awesome! Will there be anymore content screenshots, information? Are demo apps even possible, I'm really looking forward to this!

Also do you have any contact information? I'm interested.

Last edited by Shadow12314; 12-15-2011 at 02:56 AM..
Old 11-16-2012, 01:29 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Whatever happened to this?
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:55 AM
Führer Glazey
dude2020 is a jewel in the roughdude2020 is a jewel in the rough
iZone has priority.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:03 AM
Alfonso :3
Dragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dragon551 Send a message via MSN to Dragon551
I believe it's still being worked on, just... slower than usual. I think..

---------------------
---------------------
#AGT

Tags
graal kingdoms, iphone, kingdoms iphone, preview