Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2012, 08:21 AM
I never asked for this.
Raeiphon is on a distinguished road
Era Change Log (Bugs)

For consistency's sake (and good developer habits), I'm going to be posting my applied changes every 2 weeks or so to this thread, for everybody to see and discuss.

This way, if I fix something which then reverts after another set of changes, I won't have to sift through a thousand different PM's trying to get solid data from people.
[*] - change to existing code
[+] - addition (new code)

NPC Code:
[*] Fix trash generator script not working properly (set 5 minute respawn @ < 900 trash

[+] Broken shovels can now be recycled for half their cost.
[*] Trash recycling prices increased by $2 across the board.
[*] Old tire price adjusted to 14 from 9 to compensate for larger ft3 requirement.

[+] Added server.trashmoney var to monitor how much income is being produced by new trash prices.
[*] Adjusted sleep on Dual Berettas to match sleep on single Beretta. (0.25 -> 0.15)
[*] Reduced trash despawn duration to 600 from 3600
[*] Increased trash spawn maximum to 2000 from 1000
[*] Fixed trash spawning, reduced maximum to 900 from 3500 and spawns 1 trash per half second (changeable)
[*] Added pencil trash pick, instruments, sparklers and hats to hotkeyable list
[*] Removed hat from hotkeyable list pending selection bug in hat code
[*] Removed potentially abusive command from Staff/Tool2, made accessible to all clientr.staff > 1 users
[*] Achieved basic functionality in Raeiphon/TacticalSniper (sniper gun base with mouse aim and scope focus)
[*] Fixed shuriken F fire firing whilst dead
[*] Removed XM25 from hotkey allow list due to overwall capability
[*] added workPlayer to staff tool (sends player to era_work if they're being annoying)
[*] Trash spawn cap adjusted to 500, rate adjusted to 1 unit per 1.65s
[*] Trash rate now dynamically scales up to 100% extra spawn rate depending on playercount
[*] Old tire weight reduced to 4lbs 0.15 ft/3
[*] Added CSL/trashcount viewing to trash level NPC
[*] Fixed massil-g F fire freeze at 0.5 to prevent abuse (2x old at .25)
[*] Added equilibrium heal functionality to dev katana orb
[*] Fixed hitbox and orb placement issues on dev katana
[*] Fixed hit detection issues on high latency connections for all legendary melee weapons
[*] Completely recoded bamboo rod script in order to fix activation issues when in same inventory as umbrella/hunter's knife/samurai sword
[*] Fixed "safe" determining in explosion class not properly detecting pk tagged individuals
[*] Increased explosion class base radius by 3 to allow for better hit detection

[+] Added event monthly wins tracking & level reporting NPC in ET room
[*] Removed 10% chance on barrel explosion to place 4 explosions totaling to 120 damage (now only deals 30 damage static [increases in clusters of barrels])
[*] Fixed umbrella, scythe, hunter's knife weaponmode variable not obeying scope and disabling all three weapons when in same inventory

Discuss as you will. These are also available in-game, and so am I.

I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.
Old 08-26-2012, 09:09 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the documentation of this, Malicious
Old 08-26-2012, 12:36 PM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeiphon View Post
[*] Old tire weight reduced to 4lbs 0.15 ft/3
Isn't changed, they still weigh 8lbs, .5 ft3
Old 08-26-2012, 02:04 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
Isn't changed, they still weigh 8lbs, .5 ft3
Is that with new ones picked up or just ones already in your inventory? You might have to drop the ones you're already carrying so the item dropped updates the values, then pick them back up.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 08-26-2012, 03:57 PM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Bolth I already checked newly picked up ones and ones I already had.
Come on man, I'm not new.
Old 08-26-2012, 04:38 PM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
Just a pointer, you are able to stack a Cocoa alongside the +10 dmg killstreak, so you can get a 40dmg mp5 (woohoo). I don't know if this is meant to be or not though.
Old 08-27-2012, 01:19 AM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillaWonka View Post
Just a pointer, you are able to stack a Cocoa alongside the +10 dmg killstreak, so you can get a 40dmg mp5 (woohoo). I don't know if this is meant to be or not though.
This is no longer the case.
Old 08-27-2012, 05:59 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
nice to see a staff member doing a lot of work and sharing it with players, duznt happen very often on era
Old 08-27-2012, 07:57 PM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
nice to see a staff member doing a lot of work and sharing it with players, duznt happen very often on era
Don't say that, he might get fired... SHHHHHHH
Old 08-27-2012, 09:26 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Good.

Would be nice to see the log seperated by the changetype. For example bug fixes would be in one big group while gameplay/balance changes are in another.
Old 08-28-2012, 12:52 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Removed the inability to open your inventory for a certain amount of time after consuming any healing items. Also fixed the newer textboxes so scrolling with keys instead of the mouse works again.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:53 AM
I never asked for this.
Raeiphon is on a distinguished road
I am slowly converting Tim and Blue to the joy that is changelogs.

I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.
Old 08-28-2012, 02:09 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Fixed any problems related to boxes not showing up in the HUD. Animations shouldn't be jerky anymore either.
Old 08-28-2012, 02:50 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeiphon View Post
I am slowly converting Tim and Blue to the joy that is changelogs.
Old 08-28-2012, 03:20 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Fixed any problems related to boxes not showing up in the HUD. Animations shouldn't be jerky anymore either.
ur working for era? i thought u hated era