Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What do you think of suggestions?
Awesome! 37 47.44%
Galdor for president! 18 23.08%
I dont know 12 15.38%
Sux. 11 14.10%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-15-2009, 08:55 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
How does being annoying not mean something wrong? Annoying is not a good thing for gameplay. Ever.
No game is perfect for anybody, there will ofcourse be things you feel are annoying but are there to add something to the game. It's easy for something to annoy you when it's in your face. Fact is, you could deal with food, just most people are so damn lazy they'd rather have it abolished or not even feature. I mean seriously most of the time your food runs out due to idling/pking. But you can make food... You can buy food... Hell, you can dig up food. Don't even see how it was annoying... Just something you gotta do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Why do we eat when we don't need to regen?
It'd be a stupid concept if you only needed to eat whenever you got hurt. Think it keeps people moving around and having to think about how their playing more, and not just idling or hunting endlessly (possible with high ac).

Quote:
Well nothing is wrong with it now.
It was better before
Old 06-17-2009, 09:01 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinDragon View Post
No game is perfect for anybody, there will ofcourse be things you feel are annoying but are there to add something to the game. It's easy for something to annoy you when it's in your face. Fact is, you could deal with food, just most people are so damn lazy they'd rather have it abolished or not even feature. I mean seriously most of the time your food runs out due to idling/pking. But you can make food... You can buy food... Hell, you can dig up food. Don't even see how it was annoying... Just something you gotta do.
Yea but most games are "perfect" enough for more then around 30 players to enjoy them.
And for the lazy part of course people are going to want to get rid of stuffs they just don't find fun in a game.

Quote:
It'd be a stupid concept if you only needed to eat whenever you got hurt. Think it keeps people moving around and having to think about how their playing more, and not just idling or hunting endlessly (possible with high ac).
... If there was fun and enjoyable gameplay & content people wouldn't idle as much, so having some sort of "starve system" to fill up for fun and enjoyable gameplay & content just doesn't sound that awesome in my ears

Quote:
It was better before

But im all for making a Graal Kingdoms 2 if people don't want to make big changes xD

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:09 PM
RealDDc is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
(...And for the lazy part of course people are going to want to get rid of stuffs they just don't find fun in a game...)
Thus shooting in the own knees. I dont find it fun that I have to pay in the ingame shops to get my desired items, whos with me!? Alright, just remove it.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:17 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis1410 View Post
Thus shooting in the own knees. I dont find it fun that I have to pay in the ingame shops to get my desired items, whos with me!? Alright, just remove it.
what?.. well I think there's a difference between something that is forced on you and you die and farts fire if you don't and something that you can choose to do.

My Albums
Quote:

Last edited by Galdor; 06-17-2009 at 09:29 PM..
Old 06-17-2009, 09:26 PM
Quote:
what?
Im not surprised that you dont understand.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:43 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis1410 View Post
Im not surprised that you dont understand.
I guess im suppose to feel offended but... no

My Albums
Quote:
Old 06-17-2009, 09:54 PM
Quote:
I guess im suppose to feel offended but... no
Ain't supposed to be an offense.

There is just a twist to assess consequences of inconsiderately changes.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:15 AM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
what?.. well I think there's a difference between something that is forced on you and you die and farts fire if you don't and something that you can choose to do.
It's not really forced, it's a part of the game. A very small one. And it's very easy to avoid it by just eating... The one change i think that should have been made to food is that trials shouldn't feel the effects of hunger. It's offputting to a new player to have to deal with such a thing. Just think about it, half of the poor souls walk around aimlessly, not even knowing where to get a shield, food is the last thing they want to be worrying about. Aside from that, i feel that all paying players should have the old food rate but possibly under level 10 should have a reduced one, like the current.
Old 06-24-2009, 04:03 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Stop hatin' on terraingen maps. They're actually very fun to work with if you can do it properly. I am a big fan of them even if the landscape is very flat-looking, because it's good for stuff Kingdoms has, like arcing arrows, cannonballs, and so forth.

Why not just create new building structures and war devices and so on? The thing that makes Kingdoms look so featureless is that it really doesn't have many features besides houses and fences to begin with. I don't see why more monuments and locations aren't introduced in the areas that are most blank. I mostly see people revising things we already have when there's still a lot of useless, open space in the world.

I've worked with terraingen gmaps in the level editor, and they're quite awesome indeed. It makes me sad that more servers don't use them.

Last edited by Draenin; 06-24-2009 at 10:20 AM..
Old 06-24-2009, 05:57 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin View Post
Stop hatin' on terraingen maps. They're actually very fun to work with if you can do it properly. I am a big fan of them even if the landscape is very flat-looking, because it's good for stuff Kingdoms has, like arcing arrows, cannonballs, and so forth.

Why not just create new building structures and war devices and so on? The thing that makes Kingdoms look so featureless is that it really doesn't have many features besides houses and fences to begin with. I don't see why more monuments and locations aren't introduced in the areas that are most blank. I mostly see people revising things we already have when there's still a lot of useless, open space in the world.

I've worked with terraingen gmaps in the level editor, and they're quite awesome indeed. It makes me sad that more servers don't use them.
yea but sorry this idea will make it way more awesome :P thats just how it is.

My Albums
Quote:
Old 06-24-2009, 09:46 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galdor
yea but sorry this idea will make it way more awesome.
I don't see how. G3D has always sucked.
Old 06-24-2009, 09:51 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
I don't see how. G3D has always sucked.
I don't think anyone was asking for 3D support... just something more complex than simple hills. You can't even really do cliffs or anything. It's extremely limited in terms of flexibility. Especially when you start working with shorelines and such.
Old 06-24-2009, 09:53 PM
Cubes is a jewel in the roughCubes is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Why not just create new building structures and war devices and so on?
Castle gates need to be destroyable ;[, I don't see the point in making it so only kingdom members can get in. Would give wars a goal other than pk the other team until one of you gets bored and starts logging off.
Old 06-24-2009, 10:17 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Quote:
I don't think anyone was asking for 3D support... just something more complex than simple hills. You can't even really do cliffs or anything. It's extremely limited in terms of flexibility. Especially when you start working with shorelines and such.
Well, if you've ever worked with terraingen, you'll see that terrain is nothing but a big wireframe mesh. So it's a little hard to make things like walls and so forth, because the lines are always at an angle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubes
Castle gates need to be destroyable ;[, I don't see the point in making it so only kingdom members can get in. Would give wars a goal other than pk the other team until one of you gets bored and starts logging off.
Totally. :]
Old 06-24-2009, 10:25 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Well, if you've ever worked with terraingen, you'll see that terrain is nothing but a big wireframe mesh. So it's a little hard to make things like walls and so forth, because the lines are always at an angle.
Exactly, I mean it's hard to even try to make a river and lake. I think that's the point, though, to maybe add more complex possibilities with it.