Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2013, 12:40 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Good idea--but usually Graal tends to overlook good ideas.
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 10-01-2013, 09:02 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by baseman101 View Post
You can add games that aren't on the Steam store to your steam library. Just press:
Games>Add a Non-Steam Game to My Library

The whole idea of iOS servers being accessable via Steam seems pretty cool. I don't see too many MMOs on Steam, and adding Graal will certainly boost the playercount a bit. It would be a good thing to consider, if Graal ever manages to pass the greenlight and pays the fees.

All-in-all, I don't see it happening, but hey, Graal made it to Android, why not Steam?
Graal holds a lot of potential as far as being marketable, but we do hold some rather large problems as far as product goes to give to the public eye.

Nothing a little video editing and obviously massive shaping up as a game couldn't cure

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 10-03-2013, 06:35 PM
Me.
RegretZ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Graal holds a lot of potential as far as being marketable, but we do hold some rather large problems as far as product goes to give to the public eye.

Nothing a little video editing and obviously massive shaping up as a game couldn't cure
This. Definitely this.
The one thing I think Graal may have the most of is potential. Mainly due to the incredible flexibility of the game. With a few good developers, anything is possible.
Old 01-14-2014, 03:48 PM
Televangelist is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGodAngelo View Post
unfortunately no new players will play pc graal because of observer-mode/archaic subscription policies.
Is there some place where I can read up to get up-to-speed on these things?