Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Gani Construction
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-2011, 06:20 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Gani images?

Hey there. A while ago I was browsing through the (I guess) default ganis I got after reinstalling graal and didnt start, so I could have took a look at the "default" stuff. So here are my questions:

1. Are they even default ganis which every server might use? Also like the images which are there included?
2. If yes, does anyone have the following images? They are used to be in the ganis and I browsed the graal folder for them but couldnt find some. Not all where included by installing graal. Some I found from my old graal folder with old images.

hammergold.png
jgems.png
hockeystick.png
goldball.png
tntpack.png
jsack.png
scythe2.png
farmseedsbag1.png
seed1.png
ski.png
watercan2.gif
scythe2.gif

3. And are they (when they wheren there as default) also shared?
Old 07-11-2011, 04:36 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
100 views and still no answer?
Old 07-18-2011, 09:49 PM
Vendetta
JesusFreak250 will become famous soon enough
id help but i have no idea xD
Old 07-18-2011, 09:58 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Those look/sound like G2K1 graphics, I don't think you'd run into any problems using the graphics.

As long as you aren't making modifications to the ganis and images, you shouldn't have a problem uploading them onto your server. There's never a guarantee that those files will be there.
Old 07-18-2011, 10:06 PM
Ah ok thx
Old 01-01-2012, 07:21 PM
Little bump.
I found the files. Theyshould be all. It might be that I mixed files with .png and .gif.If there are any more files missing I´ll try to find them. These files should be the original G2K1 files (as I figured out from my researches).

Missing Gani images.zip
Old 01-02-2012, 04:00 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
This is kinda random and doesn't deserve its own thread but is there a program that converts ganis to gifs?
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 01-02-2012, 04:28 AM
I don´t think so. You have to make it your own though.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:56 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
This is kinda random and doesn't deserve its own thread but is there a program that converts ganis to gifs?

You'll have to study the GANI format and write a program to do so.

or

Find a screen recorder, record the GANI (Perhaps on a unique colored background/tiles), edit, then export it to a GIF format. You should be able to find some tutorials and tool suggestions on youtube/google on how to record video and export it into GIFs.

The second option is probably more up your alley.
Old 01-02-2012, 09:17 AM
Hezzy002 is a jewel in the roughHezzy002 is a jewel in the rough
My gani editor supports export to GIF. Too bad I'm a huge troll and will never release it! Sucks for you!

Nerd.