Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > N-Pulse Main Forum > Hiring for N-Pulse
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-11-2003, 04:51 PM
VIP runned out
ETD is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Darlene159
We didn't do anything just to "shut the players up" We did things to give players enjoyment, and to further enrich the server....never to just shut people up, that is what I disagree with...
read...
Quote:
Originally posted by ETD

He may have gotten your intentions wrong, but your intentions were not the topic of the post.
Please try to read my posts more carefully next time, k?
Yes, you might have done it for a different reason, but does that matter in the topic at hand? no... the whole point is that you and MG did little updates, where-as he thinks that the new staff are getting ready to make a big update... not about what your intentions were for makeing the small updates
o.o
His point was that you guys made small updates, as soon as things were ready... you agreed with that.
Old 11-11-2003, 06:36 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
ETD, I would appreciate you leaving me alone, I explained a part of his post which I believed to be incorrect....so?
What is it to you? Nothing....lay off
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 11-11-2003, 07:28 PM
VIP runned out
Quote:
ETD, I would appreciate you leaving me alone, I explained a part of his post which I believed to be incorrect....so?
What is it to you? Nothing....lay off
I'm not trying to bother you... and it's not like I'm trying to argue with you or anything. I was just trying to show that there was no need to get so defencive about his post. There is nothing wrong with making small updates, it is one way in which you can run a PW... There are even advantages to making those small updates, instead of waiting for big updates... though, there are advantages for both sides really.

Also, you seemed to act like what he said about your intentions was a bad thing... I mean, he said that updates were made to make the players shut up... which means, you made updates, to make the players happy... Isn't that ultimatly why we all make updates? to make players happy? I mean, if EVERY player was happy with bad levels, would you put the time into makeing them better? I doubt it, I'm sure you would put your time into something else.

So yea.. I was just trying to show why you had no reason to get defencive 0.0
Old 11-11-2003, 07:57 PM
Banned
Ducati_Link is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ducati_Link
lol ETD. You're one of a kind.

Your so damn argumentive.. (Not like I can talk as you know)
Now I see your not just like this on N-Pulse forums.

But I think Moonie gets your point. And I think she would just really like you to drop it. I know you love you last word in. But just settle it there.

This is for N-Pulse trying to look for nats, not you another one of your and moonie famous arguments. (which it will soon be)

Not trying to start before you get defencive on me.
Old 11-11-2003, 09:39 PM
irnrai190 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to irnrai190 Send a message via Yahoo to irnrai190
Hey. I figured I would post since my name was mentioned a few times.

I wont say anything about the looking for help as I presume that appears to be an issue in this section

It’s true that I did give everyone a second chance. So anyone who was ‘blacklisted’ isn’t now. So if that makes a difference or not at least everyone’s aware.

About me never being on: I work 10 to 12 hours per day. Then when I get home I try and make time for graal. If I can then I spend usually about 5-6 hours on per day. That isn’t too bad? I live in Scotland so Americans etc don’t see me online as I go to sleep at like 10 or 11pm. Normally I make the effort to stay up later on the weekends.

About the updates: We all know N-Pulse wasn’t what it was. And well all know it will never become like it used to be. Being the best isnt and never will be part of my plan for N-Pulse. We just wish to try and keep people who play the server happy. That’s why we’re changing some things and working basically on a number of things without releasing them publicly yet. We plan to release everything at once. And then go back to work on part two. What we release first time around should be enough to keep everyone happy and give us sometime to start and finish the rest.

That’s basically it. If anyone happens to be interested in finding out more then check the N-Pulse section on this these boards for any other information there’s a couple of things there, including contact information.

Thanks, Rai.
Old 11-11-2003, 11:13 PM
VIP runned out
Quote:
Originally posted by Ducati_Link

This is for N-Pulse trying to look for nats, not you another one of your and moonie famous arguments. (which it will soon be)
How was my post argumentative at all? I simply said that the subject was about the 2 styles of updating... small updates, and large ones. I never said one was better than the other.. I actually said that each has their own advantages, and disadvantages. I was just trying to tell moonie that there was nothing to get defencive about, I'm sure Criminal wasn't attacking moonie and MG at all by his statment, and I actually talked about why trying to get the players to stop complaining is a good thing.. since that is why we even make updates... to improve, and then to satisfy the players.

If this thread does turn into an argument, then it couldn't be over what I have said, since I do not see how what I said was controversial... if anything happens in regards to fighting back and forth, it would simply be because I am posting, and people like to make a big deal when I post in reply to anything about n-pulse... if it were anyone else saying the same thing, I doubt anyone would even think of this as an argument.

Anyways, I don't see any reason to continue talking about this subject, since I think my point was taken (as Ducati said) so I hope this little missunderstanding dies down
=x

Last edited by ETD; 11-11-2003 at 11:25 PM..
Old 11-12-2003, 01:03 AM
-Backtoscripts-
ForgottenLegacy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ForgottenLegacy
Quote:
Sorry, but you were banned for good reason, so dont even play that now....IP's dont lie
IPs don't lie? Tell that to M1nt, he can mask his IP as mine or as Stefan's, anytime he wanted. Same with any other person who could actually hack.

[Kaidenn] Maybe I will somehow take control of Lance's body when he isn't looking, have him log onto Kingdoms, update one script, and leave.
[Kaidenn] And leave him exactly where I found him, unchanged and completely unnaware of what just took place the last two minutes.
[GrowlZ] Lance: You might want to lock your bedroom door tonight
Old 11-12-2003, 01:19 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by ForgottenLegacy

IPs don't lie? Tell that to M1nt, he can mask his IP as mine or as Stefan's, anytime he wanted. Same with any other person who could actually hack.
Give it up....I dont care, nor do I care to read lies...if you wish to talk to Rai, then do so, but dont talk to me because you cant make me believe you

ETD, congrats on getting the last word in, and still not getting it as usual...pat yourself on the back.
Let me try one more time just for giggles: I wasnt defensive, or mad, or anything....I just didnt think it was correct to word it in a way that I was making updates just to shut people up, thats all, no big deal. I did not need to be corrected, my post wasn't offensive, nor did I say Criminal's was offensive, I personally didnt like the wording, so shoot me....If Criminal was upset by my post, he could say something to me...I fail to understand why you said anything at all for something so minor that had nothing to do with you at all, I dont think Criminal needs you to speak for him, I think he is quite capable of doing it himself

Sorry Ducati, and Rai....I should have known not to post here
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 11-12-2003, 02:44 AM
Cult of the Winky
DarkShadows_Legend is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadows_Legend
lol. I post one thing and it turns into a war. My comment is the way many of the n-pulse players I have spoken to feels about old updates by the previous management.

"I rather be hated for being myself, than be liked for being what you like best. I go above the influence, not under." - Me
Old 11-12-2003, 03:42 AM
Truckin Up
Milkdude99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Milkdude99
Quote:

Black Death anyone who cares about their server won't let you anywhere near their RC , and your scripting ability is questionable at best.

Moon God
Graal.net

---------- Home---------

Old 11-12-2003, 04:22 AM
dark overlord
Lance is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Tell that to M1nt, he can mask his IP as mine or as Stefan's, anytime he wanted. Same with any other person who could actually hack.
No.

Your computer <-> World. Think about it.

I'm also still wondering how changing forum accounts has changed your existence.
Old 11-12-2003, 04:49 AM
Script Monkey
Kaimetsu will become famous soon enough
Quote:
No he can't, and M1nt is hardly a 'hacker'. Don't believe everything you're told.
Old 11-12-2003, 10:12 AM
Banned
OIkay ETD, you have proved your point 3 time being the same thing. We realises. As I said before.

Quote:

ETD, congrats on getting the last word in, and still not getting it as usual...pat yourself on the back.
^ ^ ^That is all you ever do in every forum. Try and get the last word in with everyone. Just please not here. Thanks.
Old 11-12-2003, 06:14 PM
VIP runned out
Quote:
Originally posted by Ducati_Link
That is all you ever do in every forum. Try and get the last word in with everyone. Just please not here. Thanks.
Are you blind, or did you just NOT see that I didn't reply to Moonie's post?
You are the one who is dragging this out, I was hoping the conversation about this topic would end -_- How can you say that I got the last word, when Moonie replied to what I said, and I didn't even respond? And don't say this is just me trying to get the last word in, because I would not have even been making this reply, if you hadn't butted in, and tried to lecture me about something I am not even guilty of.

If you want this arguement to die, then STOP REPLYING ABOUT IT. I know I had.
-_-
(note that none of my post was even about the argument with Moonie, and only about how I disagreed with Ducati, and I'm sure you can see why... you could say that this post is just continueing an argument, but if anything, Ducati started a new argument, which is about me always wanting to get in the last word... well, I actually believe Ducati always has to have the last word... why else would she reply again, after I already dropped the subject, only to say I need the last word... maybe she can prove me wrong by not replying, and then the argument can die... lets see)
Old 11-12-2003, 06:24 PM
Banned
Becuase you said the SAME point 3 times over. That is why I replied to you. Not because of last say. And yes Moonie did.. and she said herself.

I don't care about last words ETD, I just didn't want it in here. That is all.

I apoligise then. Barleys.