Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-15-2002, 05:52 AM
Truckin Up
Milkdude99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Milkdude99
Quote:
Originally posted by sage_chaozu
Shavo:

I find it funny that Joker was on babylon (if this is the same Joker that was on babylon) came on and started asking staff what was coming up. We all basically told him an RP island, which has been in development for 2 weeks now. Now I come here and see that N-Pulse is doing the same thing? Hmm. I'm not accusing you of Stealing the idea, because I know you've had the Idea of RP since last summer when I worked there, but you don't really have to take our idea of an island, could just put a river inbetween the two worlds, make a password system that saves your NPC's etc. when you go into RP world and all your PK world stuff is deleted and vica versa when going back to PK world. Or at least that is what Babylon is doing (not the river, but the login system).
This "idea" was not born anytime soon and was in the works for some time "Joker" only found out it recently and I am not stealing any ideas nor am I changing anything , there are right now 4 major Islands involved in what I am doing each different and is in no way the same as Babylon just because "one" of the Isands happen to be a RP and has been planned for months not weeks , I have just been working on another Island first and the RP Island is taking a backseat to it or the group of players who want to develop it can . Ask Nemesis about it he has known about this for some time , so don't even ask me to change what I am doing , it is a major project and I won't, besides the only thing simular will be its a Island nothing else and I could accuse Baybylon off stealing my Idea but that is petty and stupid. Some people like myself keep those things out of the Forums for a reason but if you look hard enough serveral weeks ago it was posted on the Forum.But like I said I am not that petty about us using the same idea even though publicly my idea was posted long before yours in the Managers Forum. Maybe your Managers saw it?? ummm

Moon God
Graal.net

---------- Home---------

Old 07-15-2002, 06:36 AM
Prime Rib of Micronesia
warp2ukew will become famous soon enough
Shavow I was the one developing RP Island anyhow I was Kingdom Admin
Old 07-15-2002, 11:15 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
but you don't really have to take our idea of an island, could just put a river inbetween the two worlds

that is what you said, observe^
you typed it, now drop it
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 07-15-2002, 02:57 PM
Xbob42 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

Unless Sparker is making it I don't think it will make it on N-Pulse. The rest of staff can't seem to complete projects without taking a year to do so.

Old 07-15-2002, 08:47 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Xbob42
Unless Sparker is making it I don't think it will make it on N-Pulse. The rest of staff can't seem to complete projects without taking a year to do so.

Making good things takes time, and it wont take a year....we have had alot of trouble getting staff to finish things in the past, but we dont have those staff anymore, so hopefully it will be different now...Sparker is great
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 07-16-2002, 01:05 AM
Xbob42 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

What about Blue Knight?
He made a 6 level quest or something. First level was shoot the 6 dragon baddies with 10 arrows. I still don't see how that was supposed to be done. I lagged my way into the next room since there was no way of using 10 arrows to shoot 6 dragon baddies.

Next room. Hit the NPC baddy with a bush 6 times or something.
The following 2 rooms was something where you have to touch the warps to reach the end. The first ones was ridiculous. The second part of touch the warps was okay since there was sort of a pattern to it.
The last room pisses me off. lol. I killed the guy and he says the prize is in the entrance. I go back to the entrance and start massing like crazy to see where the prize is and people tell me to just reach the last level and touch the bottom right wall and you get warped to another room for the prize ... Magical Bolt. It's the lightning version of the Kamehameha. :/

I hope you get on him about whatever he makes. He sure did take a long time to make that quest. Most people with even lesser scripting abilities than him could have made that entire quest in one hour. The only part of it that may have tooken time was the scripting for the 2 baddies.
Old 07-16-2002, 02:32 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally posted by Xbob42
What about Blue Knight?
He made a 6 level quest or something. First level was shoot the 6 dragon baddies with 10 arrows. I still don't see how that was supposed to be done. I lagged my way into the next room since there was no way of using 10 arrows to shoot 6 dragon baddies.

Next room. Hit the NPC baddy with a bush 6 times or something.
The following 2 rooms was something where you have to touch the warps to reach the end. The first ones was ridiculous. The second part of touch the warps was okay since there was sort of a pattern to it.
The last room pisses me off. lol. I killed the guy and he says the prize is in the entrance. I go back to the entrance and start massing like crazy to see where the prize is and people tell me to just reach the last level and touch the bottom right wall and you get warped to another room for the prize ... Magical Bolt. It's the lightning version of the Kamehameha. :/

I hope you get on him about whatever he makes. He sure did take a long time to make that quest. Most people with even lesser scripting abilities than him could have made that entire quest in one hour. The only part of it that may have tooken time was the scripting for the 2 baddies.

Gee, its a quest where you actually have to think...too much for you I guess.....the first part says you only get 10 arrows to kill the baddies, not that you have to use the arrows to kill the baddies.........THINK...........the second part is kinda hard, yea you have to kill his scripted baddie with a bush, to get out, third part, go through the right doors in the right order, and so on.........as for the last part, the sign says to go to the end of the hallway, not go to the end, and turn to the other hallway...........THINK.............the quest was made with imagination, and the weapon was to be a part to another quest up and coming
Before you say the baddies at the beginning cannot be killed without the arrows, I am going to tell you that they can. This is one of our better quests, that requires players to think, sorry that makes you mad
Blue knight is a great scripter, and has a great imagination....you on the other hand do not
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 07-16-2002, 04:37 AM
Prime Rib of Micronesia
warp2ukew will become famous soon enough
I like moonie and all but being offended by "Hello Clarice" is just weird =/
Old 07-16-2002, 04:51 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally posted by warp2ukew

I wasnt offended, trust me......it is pretty dumb to send someone a private message with that in it, it just got deleted...actually the several stupid ones that he sent me in the last few days has just gotten deleted, no problem here
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 07-16-2002, 04:54 AM
Truckin Up
Milkdude99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Milkdude99
Quote:
Originally posted by warp2ukew
I am not going to bother posting anymore replies to Shavo he is just looking for someone to argue with , But what did you mean by that statement about Moonie? Somehow I missed the meaning of it , err could you enlighten me?

N/M Moonie pointed it out to me

Moon God
Graal.net

---------- Home---------

Old 07-16-2002, 05:25 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Shavo:

So saying "stop threatening me and stop PMing me" in reply to my PM isn't being scared? *****. Then i guess me threatening your life on n-pulse was just me saying i love you?

scared?
I said "stop pming me" cause its dumb to keep sending pointless pms, and I didnt say stop threatening me, because you werent
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 07-16-2002, 05:57 AM
Elite Member
Torankusu has a spectacular aura aboutTorankusu has a spectacular aura about
Shavo and moonie. I suggest you stop.
Old 07-16-2002, 06:03 AM
sage_chaozu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to sage_chaozu Send a message via AIM to sage_chaozu Send a message via MSN to sage_chaozu Send a message via Yahoo to sage_chaozu
Toran it's just so hard she's so helpless and ditzy (easy to confuse)
Old 07-16-2002, 06:04 AM
Elite Member
Torankusu has a spectacular aura aboutTorankusu has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Toran it's just so hard she's so helpless and ditzy (easy to confuse)
Perhaps I could help by deleting your posts?
Old 07-16-2002, 06:50 AM
Administrator
I apologize Toranksu
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST