Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone > Zone News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-04-2009, 08:13 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
What a terrible server. Way to not recognize other countries. Typical Americans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
We could have some kind of US army dress may be. I don't know if a mexican salsa hat would fit on zone though
Old 07-04-2009, 08:34 PM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
Quote:
What a terrible server. Way to not recognize other countries. Typical Americans.
It's not our fault you don't celebrate our holidays
Old 07-04-2009, 09:19 PM
Somewhat rusty
Loriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
Have a happy 4th of July everyone!

If you don't celebrate the 4th of July, you can enjoy the update on Zone. We've temporarily reenabled cookies with a new limit of two. With the help of Novice, we have changed the flames from the jetpack to be red, white, and blue and with the help from Minomato we have flags on the bases. I hope you enjoy and you can expect more updates in the future!
This is literally the worst holiday update I have seen on Graal.
Old 07-04-2009, 09:28 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loriel View Post
This is literally the worst holiday update I have seen on Graal.
It's pretty kick-ass in it's own western-culture kitschiness - you'd probably have to be North American to appreciate that on any level... one of the defining features of contemporary American culture.
Old 07-04-2009, 09:50 PM
Wizard of the Hood
doyouskate is on a distinguished road
Yay an update and their is still like 3 people on!
Old 07-04-2009, 09:56 PM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough
Happy 4th of July guys !
Old 07-04-2009, 10:05 PM
Somewhat rusty
Loriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Would like to add that this guy ended up being assassinated by an agent of the American government, while his successor is now leading a terrorist cell in NY.
Old 07-04-2009, 10:08 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Would like to add that this guy ended up being assassinated by an agent of the American government, while his successor is now leading a terrorist cell in NY.
Someone's been getting American daytime drama on their satellite.
Old 07-04-2009, 10:28 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
They assassinated Captain America? NICE.
Old 07-04-2009, 10:43 PM
Gani and GFX Creator
Minomato is on a distinguished road
I find it rather depressing that there's nobody on as I speak to appreciate this.

NOW what am I going to do with all these freedom fries?
Old 07-04-2009, 10:53 PM
Developer
Novice is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Novice
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
Have a happy 4th of July everyone!

If you don't celebrate the 4th of July, you can enjoy the update on Zone. We've temporarily reenabled cookies with a new limit of two. With the help of Novice, we have changed the flames from the jetpack to be red, white, and blue and with the help from Minomato we have flags on the bases. I hope you enjoy and you can expect more updates in the future!
What happened to flash pistol?
Old 07-05-2009, 12:53 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Red Skull hardly constitutes as a respected member of the American government, and I haven't been keeping up with Bucky. Unless of course you mean Osbourne as the Iron Patriot, but that's more of Iron Man's problem if you ask me.

Quote:
Right after he kicked Stark's ass in the Civil War event

Not one of Millar's better projects.
Old 07-05-2009, 01:06 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah but he's being brought back to life. LOL
Old 07-05-2009, 01:41 AM
Somewhat rusty
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Red Skull hardly constitutes as a respected member of the American government, and I haven't been keeping up with Bucky. Unless of course you mean Osbourne as the Iron Patriot, but that's more of Iron Man's problem if you ask me.
The lethal shot was fired by an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., and I was indeed refering to Bucky who basically has the New Avengers crashing on his couch.
Old 07-05-2009, 03:37 AM
Gani and GFX Creator
Minomato is on a distinguished road
^ ^ ^ Getting irrelevant.