Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-17-2009, 02:26 AM
Venom_Fish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Venom_Fish
Quote:
I just lost all hope in you; you're even more ignorant than I thought.
Oh, the horror because that means so much to me.

Quote:
Are you actually praising Ocelot? Or am I just imagining that?
You respond like a true 12 year old, so I wouldn't be surprised if your imagination was as abundant.
Anyway, no Jr. I literally just explained the types of personality Ocelot and Sales have. I said for Management, I'd prefer a conductor over a constructor.
Ocelot has the conductive personality/ideals, and Sales has the constructive.

I never said being a Conductor is always better than being a Constructor.

Quote:
Graal NATs have huge egos. they don't like using code that wasn't designed by them. in the end it winds up wasting time
To Crow: A Constructor.
Let see the pros and cons of "building a new server" rather than fixing this one, and when I said fixing, I didn't mean entirely on Scripts. (Which is what you all seem to be jabbering about. If the Dev Server is just renewed scripts, what a goddamn disappointment.) Era has many conductive problems as well.
If you try to bypass fixing them by creating newer forms. You'd most likely face problems which the original method prevented / didn't have.

New Server
Time: Astronomical (Speculative)
Chance of Success: Unknown
Players #: Unknown

Fixing This Server
Time: (With the current scripting power), I'd give it less than a month and a half (script-wise), and the rest can be mapped/worked out while thats going on, Era has many conductive-problems as well. Ex. Gangs, Businesses, Events, etc.
Player #: Can't do anything but increase.
Old 08-17-2009, 02:28 AM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom_Fish View Post
Oh, the horror because that means so much to me.

You respond like a true 12 year old, so I wouldn't be surprised if your imagination was as abundant.
Anyway, no Jr. I literally just explained the types of personality Ocelot and Sales have. I said for Management, I'd prefer a conductor over a constructor.

To Crow: A Constructor.
Let see the pros and cons of "building a new server" rather than fixing this one, and when I said fixing, I didn't mean entirely on Scripts. (Which is what you all seem to be jabbering about. If the Dev Server is just renewed scripts, what a goddamn disappointment.) Era has many conductive problems as well.
If you try to bypass fixing them by creating newer forms. You'd most likely face problems which the original method prevented / didn't have.

New Server
Time: Astronomical (Speculative)
Chance of Success: Unknown
Players #: Unknown

Fixing This Server
Time: (With the current scripting power), I'd give it less than a month and a half (script-wise), and the rest can be mapped/worked out while thats going on, Era has many conductive-problems as well. Ex. Gangs, Businesses, Events, etc.
Player #: Can't do anything but increase.
You should make a server...
Old 08-17-2009, 03:49 AM
Sinkler is a jewel in the roughSinkler is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Sinkler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom_Fish View Post

You're supporting someone who:
1) Allowed corruption throughout his staff team.
2) Was always drunk on RC and wasn't able to even remotely make a logical decision.
3) Rude to people and harassed people.

He's not a "conductor" according to your standards.

Also, way to make a personal attack!

If you need to get in contact with me, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]

"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that."

-John Stuart Mill
Old 08-17-2009, 05:28 AM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
Ok sorry but Ocelot would be a bad choice. When Ocelot got manager he took Pyro Tech from me and also ban me for not telling him Jenn Myspace YY and TSAdmin and globals can bounce for that. Sales might not do what normal managers do but face it look at the events he come out with ect. U know hes working on a complete different Era like his ideas will come real. If i was Sales and a manager too i wouldnt answer every single pms. Look at Rick never on the server but always develop it ect.
Old 08-17-2009, 05:33 AM
???
Scary_Sock will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave_J View Post
Ok sorry but Ocelot would be a bad choice. When Ocelot got manager he took Pyro Tech from me and also ban me for not telling him Jenn Myspace YY and TSAdmin and globals can bounce for that. Sales might not do what normal managers do but face it look at the events he come out with ect. U know hes working on a complete different Era like his ideas will come real. If i was Sales and a manager too i wouldnt answer every single pms. Look at Rick never on the server but always develop it ect.
First, It sounds like you only hate Ocelot because he took a business from you. It was most likely a good reason. I would not imagine a manager doing that for no reason.

Second, Ocelot banning you because you did not tell him a myspace? You must be making this up. I really don't think ANY manager would do it, even if the server would be under construction. (Maybe)
Old 08-17-2009, 02:31 PM
Graal Developer
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
if u don't beleave he did ask YY and TSA. Cuz after he did he was asking people for hacks. if houdiniman was still around ask him too.
Old 08-17-2009, 02:38 PM
how's it going eh?
jorollychu is a glorious beacon of lightjorollychu is a glorious beacon of lightjorollychu is a glorious beacon of light
i dont care
03-15-2012 05:49 PM Good riddance. All you do is whine. Hopefully when you are gone you'll man up - Supernanny
Old 08-17-2009, 02:52 PM
sam_is_me is on a distinguished road
Quote:
if u don't beleave he did ask YY and TSA. Cuz after he did he was asking people for hacks. if houdiniman was still around ask him too.
Pretty sure you are leaving out a majority of the story. If any manager did that, he would have been removed on the spot.

Old 08-17-2009, 03:59 PM
Graal Developer
well he said give me jenn myspace i said no he said well aim me when u want to talk and ban me then asking for hacks. Once Houdiniman found it he told Ocelot that he has 2 options quit or hes getting fired so he quit thats why he left when he did.
Old 08-17-2009, 05:00 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Rave is actually not exaggerating that story. Rave, you are wrong about one thing though. It was actually Bell who had a go at him for it I believe, but mostly for the fact that he was being silly with the ban system rather than pinning it as a cause for removal situation since it was 1 person in 1 situation of it's kind, not like it happened all the time with him which would have been a different story. HoudiniMan stepped in at a later time and gave Ocelot the ultimatum you mentioned, but that was on a separate occasion.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 08-17-2009, 05:04 PM
Graal Developer
Ya but i knew he did thought. So if anybody i would want manager then Sales would be Snake Andy,Rick,Chrisz
Old 08-17-2009, 06:10 PM
Prime Rib of Micronesia
warp2ukew will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMelon View Post
You should make a server...

He's tried, and it's failed, miserably.
Old 08-17-2009, 06:31 PM
Graal Developer
Rick ?? didn't thought he took era off the classic list made a completely new era and got it back on the classic list. Rick actually got era back on the right direction after jenn screw it up ect
Old 08-17-2009, 07:23 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Rick ?? didn't thought he took era off the classic list made a completely new era and got it back on the classic list. Rick actually got era back on the right direction after jenn screw it up ect
Warp was quoting BlueMelon who was commenting that Venom_Fish should make a server
Old 08-17-2009, 08:23 PM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Ugh, please read the WHOLE post..