Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2013, 05:04 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
Zone for android in the Amazon app store

I just noticed Zone for android was added today to the amazon app store. I'm downloading it now. Just giving everyone a heads up since i saw it hadn't been posted
Old 04-29-2013, 05:07 PM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubical View Post
I just noticed Zone for android was added today to the amazon app store. I'm downloading it now. Just giving everyone a heads up since i saw it hadn't been posted
Good job, lets hope it will raise the playercount like we expected with the free application for App Store.

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 04-29-2013, 07:48 PM
Führer Glazey
dude2020 is a jewel in the roughdude2020 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoX View Post
Good job, lets hope it will raise the playercount like we expected with the free application for App Store.
Raise, yes. Sustain, doubtful.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:13 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
I kinda enoyed playing it because its not as crowded as era but I cant figure out how to get money seeing as I started out with 0 cash and the only thing I could see to make money was the robot thing. Idk I probqbly just havent figured it out yet but I can see why the playercount isnt explosive like on era or classic. I dont want to sacrafice 20 hours trying to figure out gameplay.
Old 04-30-2013, 12:29 AM
Banned
never mind i figured it out, i was under the assumption that missions were guild only
Old 04-30-2013, 12:37 AM
The Muffin Man
Tricxta is a jewel in the roughTricxta is a jewel in the rough
I'd play zone,were I able to access it from my computer. Seeing how much graal on the IOS platform destroys my battery is a huge deterrent(at least to me).

It's genius.
Old 04-30-2013, 01:23 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricxta View Post
I'd play zone,were I able to access it from my computer. Seeing how much graal on the IOS platform destroys my battery is a huge deterrent(at least to me).
Yeah I mentioned this a bunch of times saying on average a pc players plays longer then the iOS player (and now android). The only way to even compete with playtime is to tether yourself to a wall while charging.

I think someone else mentioned that the amazon app store is less known then google play for example.

Side note: im kinda interested in seeing the new iOS 7 at the WWDC. It sounds like some major changes to the home screen, and lots of menu's. But who knows till July.