Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-18-2008, 10:00 AM
Freudian_slip is an unknown quantity at this point
What I honestly think they need to do is stop pentalizing people on Gold servers that have classic accounts by making them use small screen/observer mode and just give them less HP and experience gain as well as restricting the "best items" from them (or something like that.) That way Gold Members would have an advantage over non-gold and non-gold would ***** and probally EVENTUALLY buy gold.

I mean, obviously the disadvantages for not having gold have to be bad enough to where they feel they need gold, but not so horrible where it's impossible to play with it and have fun.

On a side note....
The small screen is crap and I question if some trials even realize that it's not always like that even with classic gold.
Old 10-18-2008, 11:31 AM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freudian_slip View Post
On a side note....
The small screen is crap and I question if some trials even realize that it's not always like that even with classic gold.
The small screen was removed.
Old 10-18-2008, 01:04 PM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushed View Post
Finaly someone that understands me..
Now I hope Stefan and Unixmad will understand that if they continue this way, Graal will have no future.
Graal never had any future since 2001-2002, with playercount decreasing, it was everyday like a new player saved it by upgrading

Look, the even had to make bonus that are so expensive for a game (and so pointless tbh)
Lot of people bought them, but, just tell me, what's the next method to save graal ?

Graal is unique enough this way, just copy games like Maplestory and it'll be fine
It appear as getting way less money, but finaly not

Look how rich Nexon is now <_< Why not Cyberjoueurs?
Old 10-18-2008, 02:54 PM
¯\(º_o)/¯
Chompy is just really niceChompy is just really niceChompy is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Chompy
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandralove View Post
Look how rich Nexon is now <_< Why not Cyberjoueurs?
lol, you think Nexon only does Maplestory? They have several games besides Maplestory ;o
Old 10-18-2008, 04:06 PM
No.
DarkReaper0 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DarkReaper0
Old trial system AND account name system for the ****ing win.

Because both new systems are hated by absolutely everyone and are constantly said to be a huge waste of time.

But hey, keep failing in your failboat, I'm sure it'll all work out.

Old 10-18-2008, 04:11 PM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkReaper0 View Post
AND account name system for the ****ing win.
cant agree more, graal##### is awful i can distinguish players :/
Old 10-18-2008, 06:24 PM
Registered theRapist
Kappa00p2p is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Kappa00p2p
Make kingdoms and zone free to play all week and make the other servers free to play on the weekends. Subscribers can play at the current rate and have access to all servers 24/7. Revert back to the one time fees for p2p accounts. Back when graal went p2p a lot of people left because buying things over the internet was viewed as risky business. Now, it is common place.

-Kappa
Old 10-18-2008, 07:02 PM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
i agree with pooper200000 100%
Old 10-18-2008, 08:10 PM
Freudian_slip is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappa00p2p View Post
Make kingdoms and zone free to play all week and make the other servers free to play on the weekends. Subscribers can play at the current rate and have access to all servers 24/7. Revert back to the one time fees for p2p accounts. Back when graal went p2p a lot of people left because buying things over the internet was viewed as risky business. Now, it is common place.
Yeah, really. Not sure why they ever started this whole "classic gold"
I am one who buys accounts yearly and so do my friends. I have around 8, Meph has around 17, Diaz has around 15 or so. I mean, obivously people were buying new accounts, why charge even more for these poor new players and old players just wanting a new account?

I refuse to buy anymore accoutns till classic is lifetime free again and I can actually name my damn account.

But anywho, as for Kingdoms and Zone, they seriously need to be p2p and not gold for a little while or maybe just give gold players extra little tad bits other than pissing off classic players with observer mode. I know the disadvantage has to be rgeat enough to where they want to buy gold, but seriously....all observer mode does is piss players off.
Old 10-18-2008, 08:33 PM
Era Manager
DuBsTeRmAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to DuBsTeRmAn
Just to say.. I dont know if they want people to buy gold with this system, But why should they? They can save everything.. The only thing they cant is playing non-stop, They just have observermode, and at some worlds they just can do less things.. But i dont get why they should buy gold to be able to join a gang, or have more classes somewhere.... The old system was better i think. I would be happier when i buy gold so i can safe items and that i dont lose everything when i log off then when i just can join a gang, have more classes etc.
Old 10-18-2008, 10:48 PM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
The Graal account system would be a lot better if after choosing a community name, the account should have NO relation what-so-ever to the Graal account that was given to them. This means that their account is made into a normal account like most players have. player.account should return the community name and NOT my Graal account. Forget about player.communityname.

Nobody thought this through. The convenience of not having to think up an account name on the spot while creating one nowhere near compares to the inconvenience that people have to go through dealing with these stupid accounts.
Old 10-18-2008, 11:41 PM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
I love how new accounts have Graal##### b/c that divides the old original players from the new noobie ones o.ol
Old 10-19-2008, 08:10 PM
No.
DarkReaper0 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DarkReaper0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
I love how new accounts have Graal##### b/c that divides the old original players from the new noobie ones o.ol
-backhand-
That's all I'll say to your comment .

But yeah, can I get a show of hands of the people that had to rescript certain things so that way they would work 100% of the time with this epic failure of the new community name system?

And no, I don't care that we have findplayerbycommunityname or whatever the hell its called to help with the transition, it is absolutely ridiculous, noone approves of this trial system from any logical standpoint.
Old 10-19-2008, 09:35 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
noone approves of this trial system from any logical standpoint.
unixmad doesn't care, he will keep doing this his way even if it's for the worse.
Old 10-19-2008, 10:06 PM
¯\(º_o)/¯
Chompy is just really niceChompy is just really niceChompy is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Chompy
Quote:
But yeah, can I get a show of hands of the people that had to rescript certain things so that way they would work 100% of the time with this epic failure of the new community name system?
;o

Wasn't that hard to make it fit the new community name system..

just switch findplayer() with findplayerbycommunityname() and it's all fixed