Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-12-2012, 02:27 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
mall

does the mall sometimes not send the money to your bank account? i'm not 100% sure but i think that not all of the cash i gained by selling various items was sent to my bank account
Old 11-12-2012, 02:42 PM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Good.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:05 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
go play pokemon
Old 11-12-2012, 03:17 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
go play pokemon
Great games, finally some good advice coming from you.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:21 PM
Era since 2005
i meant with the cards xD the pokemon card game is so bad that most people who owned pokemon cards would just collect them. any sane man would just play magic or yugioh
the pokemon games for gameboy were really good though until crystal, i was a master pokemon duper ten years ago
Old 11-12-2012, 03:29 PM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
Quote:
i meant with the cards xD the pokemon card game is so bad that most people who owned pokemon cards would just collect them. any sane man would just play magic or yugioh
the pokemon games for gameboy were really good though until crystal, i was a master pokemon duper ten years ago
When i was in 4th grade, my dentist gave me a pack of pokemon cards for having clean teeth...

They were fake cards. Never even played those games.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:37 PM
Era since 2005
i used to go to yard sales in the US to get rly cheap prices for pokemon cards, after like 2 weeks i had all the first 251 cards so i started playing yugioh and almost qualified for the world championship in japan which only a dozen players world-wide participated in...i quit when i was 14 even though i was among the youngest pro players in italy, most people playing were 18-25 but there were even some 50 year olds playing
it's a fun game though: it's fast, involves a lot of skill/card knowledge, bluffing but there's luck involved too unfortunately. i earned around 3k euros merching cards/winning tournaments in 4-5 years i had been playing, though i still have a shitload of rare ones+ 2 pro decks
Old 11-12-2012, 03:49 PM
Stay Frosty
It also it involves a nerdy no life, as shown by the "pokemon tables" in my school lunch.

But plz dont get offended, i hear you get drunk and get laid all the time.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:01 PM
Era since 2005
that's also kinda why i quit..i started working/going to afternoon clubs in italy+new cards which came out made the game **** (a bit like having to play era with .1 as the lowest freeze there is)
Old 11-12-2012, 04:23 PM
Stay Frosty
Quote:
that's also kinda why i quit..i started working/going to afternoon clubs in italy+new cards which came out made the game **** (a bit like having to play era with .1 as the lowest freeze there is)
llow freeze is now .05 sir.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:51 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
does the mall sometimes not send the money to your bank account? i'm not 100% sure but i think that not all of the cash i gained by selling various items was sent to my bank account
What a great question! Of course it does..
Old 11-12-2012, 06:20 PM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
Couldn't you have just tested this by writing down the stock and price of each item (as well as bank $), then totalling the money you should have earned and weighing it against any money you did earn?

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:27 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i meant with the cards xD the pokemon card game is so bad that most people who owned pokemon cards would just collect them.
Most TCGs are garbage, YGO and MTG are no exception.

I play YGO, and it's a tearjerkingly broken game, populated by the most heartless and addicted individuals who will do anything to cut corners and suck all of the fun out of a game to ensure that they can beat any optimistic seven year old who gets in their way; forever using the same five decks as everyone else, with the bare minimum in terms of volume, making sure that things like luck and creativity are out the door.

If anything, the Pokemon TCG is the best of the three because the collecting (and by extension, unique, personalized deck building) is still a factor.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:16 AM
Era since 2005
yeah ygo sucks now..since stratos and all the other dumb heroes came out and the ban lists started to make no sense the game started to become based on luck. before that the best players were always the ones who won the tournaments..a guy from milan won the world championship twice in 4 years lol and it's so hard even to qualify. a bit of luck was involved too obviously but most of it USED TO BE about making your deck/side-deck the right way and knowing how to play based on the type of deck your opponent was using

@tim, so there have been no issues? i was pretty sure i had 5996k, i sold broom 18k, neo 94k and like 5 unlimited ammos for around 14k and my bank account only went up to 6084k
Old 11-13-2012, 04:40 AM
Era's Most Wanted
tstre has a little shameless behaviour in the past
You make alot of thread, I wanna be like you Tk