Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Wil Souls Stats or Old Stats?
Wil Soul's Stats 21 55.26%
Old Stats 17 44.74%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-30-2011, 11:21 PM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
Current Stats

Should Wil Soul's Stat changes be kept or change back to the normal ways?
Old 05-31-2011, 02:10 AM
DirtySk8erballs is on a distinguished road
I think guns should stay.
Old 05-31-2011, 03:22 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
It'll never change back; nor should it.
At least not under any competent management.

I've been surprised before by the management choices so I guess you do still have your chances.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:58 AM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
they should release guns with .05 freeze..even if they do 10damage idc just for the fun of using them xD
Old 05-31-2011, 07:11 PM
Venom_Fish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Venom_Fish
::Clears throat:: No.
"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." - Ecclesiastes 9:11
Old 06-01-2011, 01:32 PM
Alfonso :3
Dragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dragon551 Send a message via MSN to Dragon551
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom_Fish View Post
::Clears throat:: No.
/high5

But yeah, stats are here to stay. There's no reason why stats should keep getting changed again and again just because one player thinks his gun needs a buff, only for another player to complain that it's too overpowered. These stats are final. Well, as long as this management stays up.

---------------------
---------------------
#AGT
Old 06-01-2011, 02:43 PM
Cassini
defaultaccount is on a distinguished road
nerfing all guns is a step backwards! This is just slowing the game down, people should know that the weapon you use means alot less than whos using it. I dont think anyone eve really complains about "Laming" and really those who do arnt usually doing that well. point being that a 100 dollar weapon could easily stand up to the beast weapon i the game, any given day!<- So I dont really see all this emphasis on gun stats anyways, considering that the guns limit to the player (a really good player using a gun to its limits vs. a good payer using a real good gun mediocre to HIS limit). The "overpowered" guns are not the problem. I think its just the lack of them.

Honestly it should be something like: 10 really good guns, 10 good guns, 10 o.k guns

or a bunch of now-limiting guns.

I also realize this goes in vain.
Old 06-01-2011, 04:27 PM
Venom_Fish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Venom_Fish
Quote:
Originally Posted by defaultaccount View Post
nerfing all guns is a step backwards! This is just slowing the game down, people should know that the weapon you use means alot less than whos using it. I dont think anyone eve really complains about "Laming" and really those who do arnt usually doing that well. point being that a 100 dollar weapon could easily stand up to the beast weapon i the game, any given day!<- So I dont really see all this emphasis on gun stats anyways, considering that the guns limit to the player (a really good player using a gun to its limits vs. a good payer using a real good gun mediocre to HIS limit). The "overpowered" guns are not the problem. I think its just the lack of them.

Honestly it should be something like: 10 really good guns, 10 good guns, 10 o.k guns

or a bunch of now-limiting guns.

I also realize this goes in vain.
It is easier to work for a gun that would require you little skill than to work to gain a high degree of skill because guns won't compensate for your lack there of.

Therefore, by emphasizing skill in-game, players will be more engaged and endowed to play because they still have a challenge. Purchasing the best gun no longer means you've now conquered much of the game. You still have work to do.

As proof, check the activity of the spar complex as of late.
"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." - Ecclesiastes 9:11
Old 06-01-2011, 08:56 PM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
they should release guns with .05 freeze..even if they do 10damage idc just for the fun of using them xD
Because they're the only thing you can use, because you wall. GG. You're so obvious.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:29 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Doesn't look fun tbh o-o

I used Uzi, not it's crap.
Old 06-02-2011, 02:16 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demisis_P2P View Post
Because they're the only thing you can use, because you wall. GG. You're so obvious.
i am actually better with these gun stats, neo rifle is way too overpowered (ANOTHER of wil's fails lmao) and it's easier and quicker to win spars
as ive already said, log on to spar me noob
Old 06-02-2011, 08:15 PM
hunterhunk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
i am actually better with these gun stats, neo rifle is way too overpowered (ANOTHER of wil's fails lmao) and it's easier and quicker to win spars

You say you're better with these gun stats, but I see you lose spars all the time, and you always talk about .05 freeze freeze guns coming back even if they do 10 damage. You seriously aren't fooling anyone, but keep trying to, it's entertaining.
Old 06-03-2011, 07:44 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
everyone i talk to says you're not very good and my little brother says he's flawlessed you before so i don't know why u act so tough about yourself.
Old 06-03-2011, 07:52 AM
Adidas is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demisis_P2P View Post
everyone i talk to says you're not very good and my little brother says he's flawlessed you before so i don't know why u act so tough about yourself.
his name is usually on the top 5 players list. it would seem to me that he's a little better than "not very good".
Old 06-03-2011, 01:43 PM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adidas View Post
his name is usually on the top 5 players list. it would seem to me that he's a little better than "not very good".
stats and leaderboard positions usually have more to do with time spent playing and less to do with "skill"

edit: i'm not saying he doesn't have skill...i wouldn't know because he's too afraid to spar me

Last edited by salesman; 06-03-2011 at 02:08 PM..