Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Announcements
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 3.56 average. Display Modes
Old 09-24-2014, 07:26 PM
alskdjfhg
alskdjfhg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Great idea, glad your going the community involvement route.
Kappa
Old 09-25-2014, 07:58 PM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
You need to use vplusblue to get a 'white background' and stuff. Attached my mod which is a bit better than it.

Request: Write an API or something so we can make our own RCs.
This does improve the over-all look of... everything.

Thanks.
Old 09-26-2014, 09:08 PM
Bert
snoop413 can only hope to improve
What about people who are jailed and need to speak to a staff member?
Old 09-27-2014, 12:03 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
On mac when you talk it seems to replace the whole rc with just what you chat rather then adding your text as a new line. On windows it appears to be fine. Please fix.
Old 09-27-2014, 12:45 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoop413 View Post
What about people who are jailed and need to speak to a staff member?
Could the Jail system not be just edited to allow PMs to any staff account?
Old 09-27-2014, 04:52 AM
Deleted by Darlene159
Jakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakov_the_Jakovasaur View Post
what happens when you script something which either accidentally or due to a bug crashes the client?

how are you then supposed to log back on remote control and remove the problem which crashes your client?
am i the only person who sees this problem?

if it involves a system weapon then it wont be as if you can contact a pwa to come over and remove the problem on your behalf, as they will become crashed too!
Old 09-27-2014, 05:04 AM
Milk drinker
Brickster is on a distinguished road
I'm not sure if this is just a problem on iClassic, but the received uploads notifications show up in the rc chat tab instead of the uploads tab. Makes conversations a little difficult

Old 09-27-2014, 01:24 PM
GraalOnline Zone Manager
Tashkin is a jewel in the roughTashkin is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Tashkin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brickster View Post
I'm not sure if this is just a problem on iClassic, but the received uploads notifications show up in the rc chat tab instead of the uploads tab. Makes conversations a little difficult
Tabs are being worked on to fix this issue.
Old 09-27-2014, 05:08 PM
alskdjfhg
alskdjfhg is on a distinguished road
It's good that Unixmad is wanting to get the ball rolling. But he's clearly rushing this too fast
Old 09-27-2014, 06:15 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
I like the changes with the updated CLIENTSIDE RC, this should have been done a long time ago. I was able to location scripts a lot faster through the type to search feature. Aside from that, I did get disconnected and all my windows did close with it. There has got to be a way to A) Save changes locally to my files (likely scriptfiles folder) or B) keep my windows open to at least recover progress.

I've lost connectivity using the external RC a couple times and it always leaves my windows open. Realistically I'd like both of these features implemented.
Old 09-27-2014, 06:24 PM
samich will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to samich
Well I'd be interested in getting things going on the external RC. I'm sure we could all figure something out. And at the least, if we get the current code, things will definitely move a lot faster since we're the ones who actually actively use the tools.
Old 09-27-2014, 06:41 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
I like the changes with the updated CLIENTSIDE RC, this should have been done a long time ago. I was able to location scripts a lot faster through the type to search feature. Aside from that, I did get disconnected and all my windows did close with it. There has got to be a way to A) Save changes locally to my files (likely scriptfiles folder) or B) keep my windows open to at least recover progress.

I've lost connectivity using the external RC a couple times and it always leaves my windows open. Realistically I'd like both of these features implemented.
That's where my bad habit of pressing apply every time I write 1 or 2 lines or script pays off lol. Floods the rc for sure but I don't lost progress that way.
Old 09-28-2014, 02:44 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Love the updates! I use it a lot more than before.

Thank you
Old 10-12-2014, 12:48 AM
Owner of Corinthia
r3ckless is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to r3ckless Send a message via MSN to r3ckless
Some of the window features and such can be modified. Open the options on the internal RC, and at the bottom there is a drop down menu. The menu contains all the window and GUI variables, which can be easily modified to your likings.

Yep.

Old 10-12-2014, 04:05 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad View Post
We are also planning to include an updated development tools, like the level editor and the gani editor, to be accessed directly from RC.
Excellent! This is exactly the kind of functionality that needs to be made available through client RC.

Which level / gani editor will be integrated, though?

Tags
worst thing ever