Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Announcements
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-2013, 11:21 PM
knightfire35 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by -HateD- View Post
Pretty sure that the vast majority of iOS users spend money on the game (that counts into the 2000+ )

You must not have read what I said either.
The iOS servers aren't the problem, they are doing fine. PC Graal is what needs the subscription re-working, and that's what he was referring to. Not to mention those are micro-transactions and not required to play the game, thus people will be more inclined to purchase some gralats occasionally because they aren't paying the monthly fee for a gold subscription. I'm actually curious as to how many people per month actually pay for a gold subscription, maybe it's more than we think, but in my opinion the current gold system is not the best way to approach it.
Old 06-07-2013, 12:40 AM
stuck in the enemy zone
-HateD- will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightfire35 View Post
The iOS servers aren't the problem, they are doing fine. PC Graal is what needs the subscription re-working, and that's what he was referring to. Not to mention those are micro-transactions and not required to play the game, thus people will be more inclined to purchase some gralats occasionally because they aren't paying the monthly fee for a gold subscription. I'm actually curious as to how many people per month actually pay for a gold subscription, maybe it's more than we think, but in my opinion the current gold system is not the best way to approach it.
I couldn't agree more. I don't really see why money that the iOS makes can't be allocated to PC to help out there, but I'm not in charge. In the end, it would kill graal to revoke classic status completely and force people to pay to play (that's pretty ****ed up). Even if graal did, I for one wouldn't pay to play afterwards, but some might who's to say?

Merge ios and pc problem solved.
Old 07-29-2013, 04:00 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Is there any chance you can remove the case-sensitive account checks that are going on when listing servers?

In order for a server to show up you have to type in your account exactly as it is in serveroptions, which can be a bit confusing for anyone who doesn't know what's going on. I know I went a couple weeks without access and had no idea this change was in place. It just adds one layer of confusion that isn't necessary.
Old 07-29-2013, 06:53 PM
C:
devilsknite1 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to devilsknite1 Send a message via MSN to devilsknite1 Send a message via Yahoo to devilsknite1
Quote:
Originally Posted by -HateD- View Post
Merge ios and pc problem solved.
That's essentially saying "bye bye PC servers"
Old 07-29-2013, 06:58 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsknite1 View Post
That's essentially saying "bye bye PC servers"
pc sparrers are frolicing on iclassic~
Old 07-29-2013, 08:39 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Is there any chance you can remove the case-sensitive account checks that are going on when listing servers?

In order for a server to show up you have to type in your account exactly as it is in serveroptions, which can be a bit confusing for anyone who doesn't know what's going on. I know I went a couple weeks without access and had no idea this change was in place. It just adds one layer of confusion that isn't necessary.
Didn't know you can login with account name written wrongly, can maybe lower-case the staff list before checking if the player account is inside
Old 07-31-2013, 09:38 PM
C:
devilsknite1 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to devilsknite1 Send a message via MSN to devilsknite1 Send a message via Yahoo to devilsknite1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
pc sparrers are frolicing on iclassic~
Deservedly so
Old 08-01-2013, 01:32 AM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
lol anybody else notice some times it says Special tab and other times it says Staff on
Old 08-01-2013, 07:02 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Login2 has been updated a few days ago so it should always show the new serverlister now.