Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Announcements
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-05-2012, 05:35 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusFreak250 View Post
Hurray, Oh wait it doesn't work for me... Also why would you bring it out now? I have seen numerous people on europa who also tell me they have problems using V6... Shouldn't you fix those before making it compulsorily?
How do they have problems?

And how doesnt it work for you?

Old 11-05-2012, 05:38 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
what extra functionalities does gold have over classic? it's been like 7 years i didn't have gold
Old 11-05-2012, 05:40 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
what extra functionalities does gold have over classic? it's been like 7 years i didn't have gold
Depends on the server (Gold accounts get a 25% EXP Bonus on Zodiac), Gold on Classic servers for the most part has just been putting people on par with Classic accounts.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:06 PM
Vendetta
JesusFreak250 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elk View Post
How do they have problems?

And how doesnt it work for you?
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...hp?t=134267314

I have spoken to at least 5 people who say they can't install Graal6 or either they get stuck on the login screen.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:01 PM
Registered Pirate Ghost
Gos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to behold
I have to launch Graal v6 like 5 times before it can connect to the login server. It just says it can't connect.

At first I thought it was the internet connection that was bad, but it just keep doing the same thing no matter which internet connection I use...
Old 11-05-2012, 11:18 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gos_pira View Post
I have to launch Graal v6 like 5 times before it can connect to the login server. It just says it can't connect.

At first I thought it was the internet connection that was bad, but it just keep doing the same thing no matter which internet connection I use...
this just started happening to me too again.....
Old 11-05-2012, 11:21 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusFreak250 View Post
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...hp?t=134267314

I have spoken to at least 5 people who say they can't install Graal6 or either they get stuck on the login screen.
Well it's a good thing you are quitting Graal then!
Old 11-05-2012, 11:29 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
I could have sword we already had external windows, then they disappeared with v4.
v3 did not even have GUI controls, so no.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:51 PM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
Good job Stefan.

So, next update in another 5 years?
Old 11-07-2012, 01:15 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
v3 did not even have GUI controls, so no.
v2's windows weren't "internal" like today's internal windows, so probably ya.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:20 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
http://wiki.graal.net/index.php/Crea...lient_Releases

As far as I can see, v3 doesn't state anything about GUI controls(so they probably didn't have them at all, nor any sort of internal window feature. I think that came along in v4 when Torque was adopted).
Old 11-07-2012, 11:21 AM
Registered Pirate Ghost
Gos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to behold
Torque was used in v3 aswell. v4 was a revamp of v3. I'm pretty sure the playerlist was internal on v3.
Old 11-07-2012, 06:26 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
v3 was introducing GUI controls and had a scripted in-game playerlist
Old 11-07-2012, 06:50 PM
Baddy King
Brady_Graal will become famous soon enough
When new players arrive on graal from iclassic, I've been telling them to switch to graal v5 if they haven't already. v6 adds a lot of delay during sparring, makes it much less enjoyable. If v5 will stop being supported soon I wonder if any sparrers will still enjoy pc graal.

Also, what were those 6 posts that were deleted already? Why is this forum so heavily moderated? It's nearly worthless to have a forum where you can only post compliments and not report bugs or other issues. Who would want to come here for only that?
Old 11-07-2012, 06:56 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Stefan, I know you're busy, but I'm wanting to get gsync working again on Era. Could you enable some ports so I can start doing out going connections to perform backups to an outside server again? Let me know, thanks!