Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Announcements
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-09-2013, 10:43 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
I just realized I still have ownership rights over the old GraalNews facebook page that I ran before I insulted Tig who removed from the Global News Team.

Does somebody else want rights or should I delete it?

https://www.facebook.com/GraalNews
Is this the same Graal News that was created in 2002? Because I was a part of a team who originally did that a long time ago. It was during the time of "Graal2002", which was a frankenstein beast of a server that eventually was redeveloped into what's known as Kingdoms.
Old 06-09-2013, 11:01 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
Is this the same Graal News that was created in 2002? Because I was a part of a team who originally did that a long time ago. It was during the time of "Graal2002", which was a frankenstein beast of a server that eventually was redeveloped into what's known as Kingdoms.
Facebook was founded in 2004. The page itself was made in 2011, and it even says so at the bottom.

Last edited by Draenin; 06-09-2013 at 11:14 PM..
Old 06-09-2013, 11:31 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes, Facebook was huge in 2002.
Old 06-10-2013, 12:16 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Yes, Facebook was huge in 2002.
ya srsly
Old 06-10-2013, 02:40 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Yes.
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 06-11-2013, 01:06 PM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Quote:
If its official its ran by unixmad and stefan and they give higher admins access to post news either directly or RC.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Last edited by Admins; 06-14-2013 at 03:00 AM..