Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Unholy Nation Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-01-2011, 01:06 AM
Dragonosteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past
New player to UN Review

I log on Unholy Nation, expecting the worst because all of my fellow Valikorlians speak so badly of it, but it was not that bad.

I go on and just like Era, there's no guide or anything to help me, however the FAQs tell me where to go.

After I get my first heart I start slowly going to this place called Delta City and stopped to ask an FAQ if it's named after Delteria. By the time I finish the PM a rogue bandit guild called BTK is laming me to death and I can barely move.

I guess this is UN's "badass" guild so I PM the GP, Kay, and she warns all of them.

I begin to think that UN staff are truly professional and wonder why Valikorlians flame the server so badly.

But then the mass message riot begins. Players from all different walks of life are rioting against the GPs talking about how UN should be renamed to Auchwitz Online. Only a few people actually get jailed, but personally I think everyone involved in the mass message riot should have been jailed, because the server's players started reminding me of Era players.

Well I spent about 5 hours finishing all the quests and now I'm ready to play events and spar.

I go in events and I had a wonderful time.
The Events Team Admin, Rufus was so nice to me and told me everything about events I hadn't played yet, or directed me to a sign to tell me.

I also go spar and nobody makes fun of me for not having a clue what I do.

I also saw that Vicious is the Manager of the server, and I used to roleplay with him WAYYY back in the old days so I thought that no wonder the server is so good.

I'm really impressed by Unholy Nation's staff, I think they make it the best server I may have ever played.

They also have a large and friendly playerbase, except the people who think they shouldn't be warned/jailed for harassment and cussing over masses, and I will be playing this server more often.

Last edited by Darlene159; 01-01-2011 at 02:36 AM.. Reason: Keep banning info and such off the forums
Old 01-01-2011, 01:45 AM
GFX
DemonSpawnn will become famous soon enough
Press P to pause, so you aren't "lamed".
Old 01-01-2011, 01:52 AM
nightslayer317 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonosteel View Post

I log on Unholy Nation, expecting the worst because all of my fellow Valikorlians speak so badly of it, but it was not that bad.

I go on and just like Era, there's no guide or anything to help me, however the FAQs tell me where to go.

After I get my first heart I start slowly going to this place called Delta City and stopped to ask an FAQ if it's named after Delteria. By the time I finish the PM a rogue bandit guild called BTK is laming me to death and I can barely move.

I guess this is UN's "badass" guild so I PM the GP, Kay, and she warns all of them.

I begin to think that UN staff are truly professional and wonder why Valikorlians flame the server so badly.

But then the mass message riot begins. Players from all different walks of life are rioting against the GPs talking about how UN should be renamed to Auchwitz Online. Only a few people actually get jailed, but personally I think everyone involved in the mass message riot should have been jailed, because the server's players started reminding me of Era players.

Well I spent about 5 hours finishing all the quests and now I'm ready to play events and spar.

I go in events and I had a wonderful time.
The Events Team Admin, Rufus was so nice to me and told me everything about events I hadn't played yet, or directed me to a sign to tell me.

I also go spar and nobody makes fun of me for not having a clue what I do.

I also saw that Vicious is the Manager of the server, and I used to roleplay with him WAYYY back in the old days so I thought that no wonder the server is so good.

I'm really impressed by Unholy Nation's staff, I think they make it the best server I may have ever played.

They also have a large and friendly playerbase, except the people who think they shouldn't be warned/jailed for harassment and cussing over masses, and I will be playing this server more often.
I enjoyed your review. A few notes however:

-BTK is not UN's "badass" guild. They are more like the server's rejects.

-Vicious is not UN's Manager, Crono (Absolut_Crono) is the manager. Vicious is the player relations admin.

Always happy to see new players enjoying the server. Please keep playing.

Last edited by Darlene159; 01-01-2011 at 02:38 AM..
Old 01-01-2011, 02:10 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Troll thread, but I'll humor you. When did you try the server out, the past few days?
Old 01-01-2011, 02:49 AM
nightslayer317 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Troll thread, but I'll humor you. When did you try the server out, the past few days?
This is a great thread, a brand new player to the server that you work on is reviewing it. Wish more noobs did stuff like this.

ps. You got a good review. Good job R00fies
Old 01-01-2011, 03:05 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightslayer317 View Post
This is a great thread, a brand new player to the server that you work on is reviewing it. Wish more noobs did stuff like this.
iPhone players don't know about trolls, this is a troll thread.
Old 01-04-2011, 05:36 PM
NBK!
Heroin will become famous soon enough
NiCE REVIEW, COLA WINGS!
Old 01-05-2011, 07:13 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
nice