Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Do you want the 'new' Zone? (Follow my link if you do not understand)
Yes 15 21.13%
No 53 74.65%
Other (State within post) 3 4.23%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-13-2007, 01:41 AM
I'ma Pimp Toast!!
Leoxx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Leoxx
*starts buying scratchoffs* i won!!1 i an finally buy reapers!! ...and food!!

This is Bunny. Copy him into your signature to help him achieve world dominance. =]
Old 07-13-2007, 03:53 AM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux View Post
No, no. It is just my opinion that trials CAN save, play forever, have restricted classes and clothes, and no gelat.
how about restricted so they can't buy like proxies or pipebombs and rockets too
Old 07-13-2007, 03:17 PM
Desear
UnknownMasterMind is on a distinguished road
I don't know if I am allowed to say this, but one thing that will not be in ths shop is the Event Weapons, so all of you people who think Events are over, think agian. Rofl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoxx View Post
*starts buying scratchoffs* i won!!1 i an finally buy reapers!! ...and food!!
Also, I am just going to play Events for Chainsaws, although if everything goes right, Chainsaws should be nerfed before being able to use them for USDing.

Sincerely,
Desear
Old 07-13-2007, 03:23 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
R.I.P Zone
Old 07-13-2007, 03:38 PM
Kds Xanadu
Dante55555 is an unknown quantity at this point
Can someone explain to me wth is actually happening in this new zone before i vote? :S
Old 07-13-2007, 03:44 PM
Desear
UnknownMasterMind is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante55555 View Post
Can someone explain to me wth is actually happening in this new zone before i vote? :S
This is what is going, on from now on instead of "Gold Subscription" their is "Graal Zone" for Zone, and "Graal Kingdoms" for GK, also they are going to make Zone have a Cash Shop, in which you buy Weapons on Zone for real $, finally they are planning on making Trials be able to Save on Zone, but have a limited time to play, and this is the big argument, the time the Trials have to play is 3 Hours, thus everyone says it will kill Zone losing the Trials population.

Sincerely,
Desear
Old 07-13-2007, 03:48 PM
Kds Xanadu
Dante55555 is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh, err, yeah, missed the link, my bad. Yeah i agree with Crono, cya zone!

Buyable weapons is a great money making scheme.. But its also a EVIL scheme.. I'm poooooooooor.
Old 07-13-2007, 04:20 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Ok the deal with trials actually stems from us in GK complaining about them. They scammed a lot. The whole point of the 3 hour gold time is to tantalize them enough to actually buy a subscription. Well at least thats what staff hopes.

Now with the store. While I like the idea it will ruin zone for sure because people will start having stuff that they shouldn't and complaints will rise on the amount of lamers there will be made from this. Granted Cyberjourers will make good money off of this. I would like to see this idea also be made for Graal Kingdoms that was the USDing now would stop.
Old 07-13-2007, 05:07 PM
The Blackswan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
Ok the deal with trials actually stems from us in GK complaining about them. They scammed a lot. The whole point of the 3 hour gold time is to tantalize them enough to actually buy a subscription. Well at least thats what staff hopes.

Now with the store. While I like the idea it will ruin zone for sure because people will start having stuff that they shouldn't and complaints will rise on the amount of lamers there will be made from this. Granted Cyberjourers will make good money off of this. I would like to see this idea also be made for Graal Kingdoms that was the USDing now would stop.
Well if GK is stupid enough to let trials scam them they shouldn't play GK. While GK already has a playerbase of 8 gold players and then the occasional trial raising the playercount to 13. It doesn't really matter for gk because you don't have anything to lose. If GK has problems with trials than GK can fix it their own way. They can bring back noober island or whatever. Zone is a playerbase of p2p's and trials. If you take away the trials then the p2p's have no idiots left to kill and then zone dies. If they are having different subscriptions then let zone do what it wants and let GK do what it wants.
Old 07-13-2007, 05:40 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
Well if GK is stupid enough to let trials scam them they shouldn't play GK. While GK already has a playerbase of 8 gold players and then the occasional trial raising the playercount to 13. It doesn't really matter for gk because you don't have anything to lose. If GK has problems with trials than GK can fix it their own way. They can bring back noober island or whatever. Zone is a playerbase of p2p's and trials. If you take away the trials then the p2p's have no idiots left to kill and then zone dies. If they are having different subscriptions then let zone do what it wants and let GK do what it wants.
Next time you quote me bold the whole sentence. Look we have a higher playercount then that. Just depends what time of day your on and wether or not people are working or in school. We did try our way. I have no idea why the gues accounts are this way. I think it was decided that they would make it this way a long time before us on GK started complaining about the trials.

Like I told you in pm's you don't have a limit on how many accounts you can make so 3 hours down oh look I will go on this new one ...oh look another 3 hours of gold time.

We are actually trying to get the gold subscriptions to be combined because its just stupid that people (especially ET's) have to pay for two different subscriptions. Especially for me. If I came down to it I would give up my ET job on zone if they messed up my dual gold subscription.
Old 07-13-2007, 05:49 PM
The Blackswan
Quote:
Next time you quote me bold the whole sentence. Look we have a higher playercount then that. Just depends what time of day your on and wether or not people are working or in school. We did try our way. I have no idea why the gues accounts are this way. I think it was decided that they would make it this way a long time before us on GK started complaining about the trials.

Like I told you in pm's you don't have a limit on how many accounts you can make so 3 hours down oh look I will go on this new one ...oh look another 3 hours of gold time.
if you are going to quote pm history then you could quote what I said too about zone's trials being lazy and not wanting to have to do that. Ok I thought you were saying that it was because someone had thought whatever was good for gk was good for zone also.
Old 07-13-2007, 06:11 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
if you are going to quote pm history then you could quote what I said too about zone's trials being lazy and not wanting to have to do that. Ok I thought you were saying that it was because someone had thought whatever was good for gk was good for zone also.
I just said what I told you..lol. There was no need to quote you. You never know it might turn out to be good for zone after all who knows. But we here in GK are waiting to see what its gonna do. Apparently its supposed to be released today sometime.
Old 07-13-2007, 06:19 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
If someone's stupid enough to get scammed by a trial, or even scammed in general, they don't deserve good items.
Old 07-13-2007, 06:38 PM
Führer Glazey
dude2020 is a jewel in the roughdude2020 is a jewel in the rough
Reasons for 3 hours.

1.To kill hackers.
2.Make Unixmad more money.
Old 07-13-2007, 06:45 PM
The Blackswan
Quote:
I just said what I told you..lol. There was no need to quote you. You never know it might turn out to be good for zone after all who knows. But we here in GK are waiting to see what its gonna do. Apparently its supposed to be released today sometime.
Before the pizza shop closes