LODblood is on a distinguished road
Dev lodblood

Looking for all staff making an era base server

- lottery
- events noone has even made
- story line
- quests
- guns with addable attachments

Their will be a police academy where you have to score so high to become an officer, plent of jobs like drive throughs and resturaunta and waiters their is gonna be everything you can imagine in this server
Old 12-21-2012, 07:04 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Why not just apply for Era staff? There's really no point to make a copy of Era, you're most likely using Era's tileset anyway, why bother?
Old 12-21-2012, 04:59 PM
Idk why you all are negative idk if ur parents neglected you or something but im 23 and i have been playing this game sence i was 13 than i quit for a while started playing again started a server and have positive images of my server and im just asking for help but everyone has no motivation all you do is sit on forums and put people down trying to make a working server that could possibly be hosted one day
Old 12-21-2012, 05:20 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
omg events that none have made
Old 12-21-2012, 06:11 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by LODblood View Post
Idk why you all are negative idk if ur parents neglected you or something but im 23 and i have been playing this game sence i was 13 than i quit for a while started playing again started a server and have positive images of my server and im just asking for help but everyone has no motivation all you do is sit on forums and put people down trying to make a working server that could possibly be hosted one day
Basically people see this happen all the time.. An Aspiring player wants to make a new server.. and if you see the current playerworld list. Like, less then 10 out of 1000's actually became publicly hosted. And ALOT of the servers had planning that dwarfed probably your best accomplishment on graal by 1,000,000,000:1.. I am not trying to be negative.. but I have to be realistic.. Developers are hard to find and when you do there almost impossible to motivate.. even the best servers out there find it hard to keep staff motivated long enough to accomplish small updates (yet alone a whole server)..

You might be better off taking a stab at it yourself.. get something to show people.. actually take that first plundge into the development side. People really shouldnt buy a server unless they, themselves, can develop.. because ideas are easy to form.. there hard to impliment.. alot of people have cool ideas.. and like tim_rocks said.. why not apply to be staff on era? it sounds more like you just wanna be staff on a era style server and have your ideas implimented then designing somethign from ground up.. u know staff get some say on what happens on a server? its kinda like a shortcut to get ur ideas onto graal.. a cheat code if you wanna call it.. ez street.. ur trying to develop a server.. which may take 2-10 years to make.. and if you don't plan for the merge of iphone and pc.. it may take another 2-5 years to convert it.. Do you have 15 years to devote $100+ a year to maybe, maybe not have your server finished? It happens to alot of people. Shaded Legends, Delteria, N-Pulse.. tho I dont think they have to pay for there servers.. but others like Esteria, Aeon, and so on that have been around for years and costed there server owners $100's of dollars and have not made it to playerworld tab yet.. it offends the entire community that you just ask for staff.. and have nothing started your self even..
Old 12-21-2012, 06:11 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Do you even have any developement skills personally? If not, I wouldn't even bother with your sever, it's not going to get far. Also, I'm not being negative, your clearly just out to copy Era, why not try something new?
Old 12-21-2012, 09:27 PM
Im not copying era and i guess ill do it myself so im off these forums peace
Old 12-21-2012, 10:06 PM
a true gentlemen
Sweet, good luck with your coloring book.
Old 12-22-2012, 09:28 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by LODblood View Post
Im not copying era and i guess ill do it myself so im off these forums peace
He means, oh lets make a gun server.. like era.. zone and era are different enough there not really copy (well iphone zone uses parts from era)... but there different enough to be a seperate entity.. what you are doing is more like an Era 2... see on Era u have a gmap u explore do stuff and shoot people.. on zone you have a drop ship that you to other worlds and those are basically missions (like a match in call of duty)...

You won't be able to do it your self.. trust me..

What you really needed to do was maybe make some sketches.. at least visually show your goal.. it will by far atract more players to help you.. ignore what the haters here say.. but at the same time.. think before you post such requests.. especially since they don't even follow this forums rules.