Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Wiki Administration Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 01:26 PM
dusk
Donark has a spectacular aura about
Good job Nat!! Hopefully you will stick around to Era news aswell
Old 03-23-2009, 01:40 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unpredlctable View Post
not to be a jerk cough cough but i'd assume stefan was looking to fill a position with someone who know what they were doing, not just to provide the opportunity to anyone who wanted in
You're implying Nataxo knows what she's doing?
Old 03-23-2009, 02:01 PM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
Quote:
oh thank god

not to be a jerk cough cough but i'd assume stefan was looking to fill a position with someone who know what they were doing, not just to provide the opportunity to anyone who wanted in
the majority of them didn't have news experience, though. is he going to take the one with news experience over all of the others without experience? that's completely unfair. jerk cough cough

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnervNATx View Post
ur kinda right. how is someone going to learn if they cannot try. but stilll gratz cyan
exactly.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:01 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Well atleast Stefan got it 1/2 right.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:08 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Nataxo, does this mean you're not going to be on Classic much anymore?
Old 03-23-2009, 04:39 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Gratz Felix and special gratz to Nataxo (to think you started out as a mere ET after i vouched for ya)
Old 03-23-2009, 05:00 PM
Classic FAQ
xnervNATx will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Well atleast Stefan got it 1/2 right.

ur 1/1 right!
Old 03-23-2009, 06:18 PM
The sexy French.
sango_ku will become famous soon enough
Congrats dear Felix

<3
...........+°*°+.[-Romain Steele (GK Legends)-].+°*°+...........
......+°*°+.[-King Romain Steele of (Zombie)-].+°*°+......
.+°*°+.[-Governor Romain Steele (Crescent Pirates)-].+°*°+.
------------------------------------------------------------
........................History of Romain Steele
------------------------------------------------------------
.........................I'm Steele before all !
Old 03-23-2009, 06:28 PM
Banned
fragman85 is on a distinguished road
I heard Stefan didn't want Trials to lead even Gangs on Era :f

Now a Trial is a Global.

Let's all stop paying, maybe we'll get Globals :o?
Old 03-23-2009, 06:29 PM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fragman85 View Post
Let's all stop paying
done
Old 03-23-2009, 07:24 PM
h8 my username
Unpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
You're implying Nataxo knows what she's doing?
i'm not going to judge one way or another on whether she's qualified for the position, because i know very little about her. i just know that stefan mentioned she had prior experience with news production.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
the majority of them didn't have news experience, though. is he going to take the one with news experience over all of the others without experience? that's completely unfair. jerk cough cough
wow no it's not
do you not think that a real-life employer would rather hire someone with prior experience in a certain field of business, or someone who had no idea what they were doing?
Old 03-23-2009, 07:27 PM
a/s/l
Quote:
wow no it's not
do you not think that a real-life employer would rather hire someone with prior experience in a certain field of business, or someone who had no idea what they were doing?
this isn't real life, is it?
if it was an important job, which required past experience, then sure i could see an employer doing that. but for a job like mcdonald's, they're not going to take someone with previous experience over the beginners. i'm sure that a news admin doesn't need previous experience.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:31 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Old 03-23-2009, 07:35 PM
h8 my username
Unpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to all
Quote:
if it was an important job, which required past experience, then sure i could see an employer doing that. but for a job like mcdonald's, they're not going to take someone with previous experience over the beginners. i'm sure that a news admin doesn't need previous experience.
i never said it was real life. but are you denying the obvious reality that, whether it is for real-life occupation or a staff position on Graal, someone would RATHER HIRE someone with experience rather than someone with no experience? seriously now
Old 03-23-2009, 07:38 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
... everything in that post is wrong.

You always hire the person with the most experience, unless there is some sort of stipulation that says otherwise. It would make sense to hire a person who has worked in the particular field before (especially with some customer relations experience).

"Previous working experience isn't required, but it is always an asset". I see that on every application I fill out.

And yes, this is real life, Stefan might be hiring for a position in a game but the game is his income.

Tags
global news team, graal bible, graal news