Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-21-2011, 09:37 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
facing deadwood mid is a nightmare, might as well run 2x mid
Old 02-21-2011, 09:56 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
facing deadwood mid is a nightmare, might as well run 2x mid
Dude, I don't know how but my brother is easily capable of doing it through Swiftblade mid bahaha.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:14 AM
NYN
NewYorkerNick is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NewYorkerNick
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwFCCtennis View Post
We can't all be magicians.
You have to BELIEVE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
I don't think you know what this thread's about, as it's a perfectly legitimate thing to complain about. We're already paying Graal customers, yet they're still advertising to us. Preaching to the choir, if you will. The long since jaded choir boys who have grown up, changed religious affiliation, and stopped caring.
And yes I know what this thread is about, lol and I find it rather ridiculous.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:32 PM
redsoxsrule424 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkerNick View Post
You have to BELIEVE!

And yes I know what this thread is about, lol and I find it rather ridiculous.
I understand the concerns given but I agree with NYN. Perhaps its best to divert your/our energies to fighting to improve another less trivial aspect of Graal. This news issue just seems minor in the large scheme of things.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:33 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
I like reading the updates that are being made on the iPhone servers. They are a lot more relevant than some random playerworld that isn't going to be released, and if there were no iPhone updates being posted, that's all there ever would be. They are not posting rapid hat updates like they do on their applications, so who actually really cares?
well said, ty
Old 02-22-2011, 02:33 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsoxsrule424 View Post
I understand the concerns given but I agree with NYN. Perhaps its best to divert your/our energies to fighting to improve another less trivial aspect of Graal. This news issue just seems minor in the large scheme of things.
*huff puff* i have no energy left after posting in this thread *passes out*
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 02-24-2011, 09:11 PM
JinChill
mattdapimp has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to mattdapimp
Graal PC is now only being used to milk the last deal of cash it can bring before it is completely dead. It's fairly easy to see that since Iphone Graal, there has been little to no updates for the PC version. IMO, stop buying gelets, ect until the global administration team can show us they still give a ****.
Old 02-25-2011, 07:42 PM
Masa will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
Simple Solution: Add iPhone Forums here? Anyone in favor of it?
At this point, I'm surprised there isn't a forum dedicated to the iPhone servers. Why do Era iPhone users need to post their relevant threads in the Era forums(And Classic iPhone)? Methinks their success has justified a spot on this board.

The truth is, the mobile medium is far superior to the PC when it comes to attracting players. They get advertisement on the iTunes app store, probably the largest mobile market in the world, if not THE largest. It is obvious which is more marketable. Point at hand: iPhone is likely the future of Graal :3

Relevant to the topic:
I'm on-point with Rufus, here. I happen to find the iPhone updates interesting. The way they figure, if you're interested in Graal PC, you may also be interested in what's going on in the iPhone servers. Besides, since Jan. 14th, I've only seen 3 news updates regarding iPhone servers. I don't think that's enough to warrant a complaint thread. It isn't their fault other servers aren't posting as many updates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Simple solution: post more updates/news for PC servers
Old 02-26-2011, 12:41 AM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
Maybe it's just me, but I haven't seen an update yet that makes me say "oh cool, I want to get on and check that out!".

Last edited by salesman; 02-26-2011 at 12:59 AM.. Reason: simplified
Old 02-26-2011, 01:03 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
Maybe it's just me, but I haven't seen an update yet that makes me say "oh cool, I want to get on and check that out!".
Yeah. Needs more content and feature updates and fewer obvious money grubbing updates.
Old 02-26-2011, 01:22 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
There really was no need for the simplification, you hit it on the nail in saying that they're trying to suck pennies out of people with these updates.

It is a valid point though, and I couldn't help but laugh when I saw the last iEra update thread titled "Frequent Updates", as the reason they are so frequent probably has alot to do with the fact that most of them are so insignificant, using this as a means to try and hype something just makes it even more annoying.
Old 02-26-2011, 10:12 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
There really was no need for the simplification, you hit it on the nail in saying that they're trying to suck pennies out of people with these updates.

It is a valid point though, and I couldn't help but laugh when I saw the last iEra update thread titled "Frequent Updates", as the reason they are so frequent probably has alot to do with the fact that most of them are so insignificant, using this as a means to try and hype something just makes it even more annoying.
ya.

We are working on converting other Era stuff to Era iPhone at the moment, once that has finished we willl then add new content
Old 02-27-2011, 12:28 AM
Era iPhone PR
Astram can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Astram
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
ya.

We are working on converting other Era stuff to Era iPhone at the moment, once that has finished we willl then add new content
Red light Green Light ^_^

Old 02-27-2011, 12:57 AM
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
I hope someday Graal will be complete for mobile devices with playerworld building(done on pc though, made for iPhone/android/etc). I really want to make a server for iPhone that has the potential of thousands of players, unlike PC. I just hope Stefan gives us an advance notice, so I can learn GS2 before iPhone playerworlds go for sale.(if ever) Until then, I see no point in learning GS2 as Graal PC is almost completely dead.

I think a new Gscript should be made with API for iPhone and other mobile devices, that runs more efficiently and has better user interfaces.

Possibly servers can have options as to which platforms have access to the server, as many things may need to be scripted differently for other devices.(PC servers wont work on iPhone)

As a new programmer, I have decided that I just want to script for fun for the next few years as I find other languages too complicated.(I'm 14) I would happily put in many hours a day into a Graal server for iPhone if I could.

As for payment methods, There should be a global gelats shop.(You buy gelats via an in app purchase on the login screen, and they can be spent on all servers, in exchange for items on the server. A global admin should have to review the shops on a server before they become "active", to prevent scamming and/or bugs. Servers should get discounts on their hosting fees if they receive enough gelats from their shops. (if $200 worth of gelats are used on the server, the server would not require hosting fees for $100 of the cost to host.) This way if someone does not want to pay to host their highly profitable server to stefan, the server does not get removed.

Hope Stefan reads this, as this feature would be very profitable and fun for users.
Old 02-27-2011, 06:10 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
If GS3 comes out, I'm going to hurt somebody.
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.