Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Videos
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2008, 04:37 AM
Retired Oldbie
MrAnonymous_P2P is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
Don't know, I think it would have just been neater if you didn't copy someone else's levels.
I believe he stated that he made the level that he was copying from earlier.

And Stefan I would like to see one of your levels. I wonder if it is anything like that first osl that the new playerworlds get when they get there playerworld.
Old 01-08-2008, 05:33 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAnonymous_P2P View Post
that first osl that the new playerworlds get when they get there playerworld.
@lol
Old 01-08-2008, 05:49 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAnonymous_P2P View Post
I believe he stated that he made the level that he was copying from earlier.
If he did, then he's lying. I know the people who made those levels.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 01-08-2008, 07:37 PM
Vima is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
If he did, then he's lying. I know the people who made those levels.
I made the level from where I copied the trees.
The other level was made by either Daeviouz,TooT or Katie, it was the old hunting level on Faded Nation. (A very old level).
LOL it really doesn't matter, if you don't have anything positive to say, then go somewhere else. You always have to go to me and complain, weather it's my leveling skill or something else. Go somewhere else, kid.
Old 01-08-2008, 09:24 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vima View Post
I made the level from where I copied the trees.
The other level was made by either Daeviouz,TooT or Katie, it was the old hunting level on Faded Nation. (A very old level).
LOL it really doesn't matter, if you don't have anything positive to say, then go somewhere else. You always have to go to me and complain, weather it's my leveling skill or something else. Go somewhere else, kid.
It's not my fault you can't handle some sort of criticism about your work. I am providing insight, "weather" it's negative or positive, kid. The forums allow me to say whatever I want, that's why it's a forum, there is no rule on here that says, "EVERYTHING YOU SAY MUST BE STROKING THE OTHER PERSON'S EGO." You say I "go to you and complain," whether it's your leveling skill or something else? What else would there be? You don't do anything else, and if you do, you obviously haven't shown any significance in it to receive any sort of recognition for it. If it really doesn't matter, why are you getting so upset if I just provide my opinion that's simply stating, "I think you should have done it yourself instead of copying." Don't give yourself too much credit, I don't ever go to you to complain. I don't ever go to you, and I never will, so why don't you stop acting so childish over the fact that I bad talked you. I'm sorry, your video isn't all that great in my opinion. Deal with it.

Old 01-08-2008, 10:23 PM
Quote:
It's not my fault you can't handle some sort of criticism about your work. I am providing insight, "weather" it's negative or positive, kid. The forums allow me to say whatever I want, that's why it's a forum, there is no rule on here that says, "EVERYTHING YOU SAY MUST BE STROKING THE OTHER PERSON'S EGO." You say I "go to you and complain," whether it's your leveling skill or something else? What else would there be? You don't do anything else, and if you do, you obviously haven't shown any significance in it to receive any sort of recognition for it. If it really doesn't matter, why are you getting so upset if I just provide my opinion that's simply stating, "I think you should have done it yourself instead of copying." Don't give yourself too much credit, I don't ever go to you to complain. I don't ever go to you, and I never will, so why don't you stop acting so childish over the fact that I bad talked you. I'm sorry, your video isn't all that great in my opinion. Deal with it.
It's so funny, you are argueing about such small things. I can handle criticism, but it's just that you ALWAYS have to be negative. Maybe you are having problems IRL and taking it out on the graal people, What do I know? because obviously im not the only one who thinks you are rude 24/7.
Fine, you don't like it. I'm not really surprised that it came from you.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:56 AM
Inactive Graal Player
grawlgamer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to grawlgamer Send a message via MSN to grawlgamer
All you do in leveling is copy and pasting tig, by the way, great vid, real talent. Did you speed it up? By how much if so. And great soundtrack, what are the songs?

Being female must be an issue for you every month though, right?
Old 01-09-2008, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grawlgamer View Post
All you do in leveling is copy and pasting tig, by the way, great vid, real talent. Did you speed it up? By how much if so. And great soundtrack, what are the songs?
Thanks!
Well, I speeded it up 300 = 3x faster, I think? :P

The songs are:

Axwell feat. Max'C - I Found You
Crazy Frog - I like to move it
Peter, Bjorn & John - Young Folks
The Hoosiers - Worried About Ray
Old 01-09-2008, 11:01 PM
sdsdfdsfa
ChrizP2P is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to ChrizP2P
Wow Tigairius, I can bet the majority of level makers like me copy from other levels when they make cliffs and trees and crap. It's extremely stupid to keep going back to the tileset picking out the individual tiles. When you have a level made already, why not use it for future levels? Even if you don't have a level made, does it really matter that much to take the already made tiles from and already made level?

I think thats really pety Tigairius.

Nice video Vima, Rep+
Old 01-10-2008, 03:55 AM
Retired Oldbie
MrAnonymous_P2P is an unknown quantity at this point
I never copied from other levels but now I wish I had XD
Old 01-10-2008, 08:09 PM
The Cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by grawlgamer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrizP2P View Post
Wow Tigairius, I can bet the majority of level makers like me copy from other levels when they make cliffs and trees and crap. It's extremely stupid to keep going back to the tileset picking out the individual tiles. When you have a level made already, why not use it for future levels? Even if you don't have a level made, does it really matter that much to take the already made tiles from and already made level?

I think thats really pety Tigairius.

Nice video Vima, Rep+

I concur. It would be a lot different if he was copying and pasting from his own levels, but he's not, and it's unoriginal.

Old 01-10-2008, 10:26 PM
BP
Bp852912 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Bp852912 Send a message via MSN to Bp852912 Send a message via Yahoo to Bp852912
Heh, sweet. Looks pretty good.
Old 01-11-2008, 12:51 AM
my name isn't bold, HA!
NeoJenova will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NeoJenova Send a message via Yahoo to NeoJenova
Quote:
I concur. It would be a lot different if he was copying and pasting from his own levels, but he's not, and it's unoriginal.
Congratz! You've won a lifetime supply of Haterade!

Old 01-11-2008, 01:02 AM
Quote:
I give up. It's impossible to talk to a stubborn kid!
Old 01-13-2008, 08:06 AM
Duergar
ViperZakuto is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vima View Post
I give up. It's impossible to talk to a stubborn kid!
especially when he tries to bring "moms" into an argument lol. he's done that to me quite a few times lol