Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #46  
Old 04-15-2011, 10:49 PM
kadaj15 kadaj15 is offline
Registered User
kadaj15's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: U.S Illinois
Posts: 121
kadaj15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via Yahoo to kadaj15
As an old player of zone, experiences from the year 2006 were great. i cant quite recall which version it was but any other zone player from this time will tell you that those days were great and this current zone should be reverted back to that time. atleast back then the player count always remaind atleast 40+
__________________
You are clearly mistaken if you think im going to stand back and watch
  #47  
Old 04-15-2011, 10:53 PM
Shadow5596321 Shadow5596321 is offline
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,515
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkool666 View Post
Zone needed to be reset years ago and still does now. After several changes are made to gameplay of course.
Agreed, but the people have the event weapons perm should be able to keep it as a sign of how long you've been playing.

Quote:
Sounds interesting, the iphone app will advertise nicely for PC Zone.
You've seem to think the iPhone application is seperate from the PC Zone server, its going to be one thing from what he said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadaj15 View Post
As an old player of zone, experiences from the year 2006 were great. i cant quite recall which version it was but any other zone player from this time will tell you that those days were great and this current zone should be reverted back to that time. atleast back then the player count always remaind atleast 40+
Lol. Old player.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamutstevetff View Post
me and huwa - teh uber chavs -
  #48  
Old 04-15-2011, 11:22 PM
Feonix Feonix is offline
****in' Allstar
Feonix's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: California
Posts: 592
Feonix will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Feonix Send a message via Skype™ to Feonix
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter123 View Post
Zone would do even better without people like you. And your response was more like a complaint that you don't want the weapon released. Give some actual details before you go acting like a big shot.
And this is coming from the guy who logs onto forums every once in a while, moaning about how many complaints Zone receives. Quit arguing blindly, you yourself haven't even seen the weapon. Hypocrite.

I'm not acting like a big shot, maybe your logic is just retarded
  #49  
Old 04-16-2011, 03:26 AM
scooter123 scooter123 is offline
Registered User
scooter123's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 458
scooter123 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feonix View Post
And this is coming from the guy who logs onto forums every once in a while, moaning about how many complaints Zone receives. Quit arguing blindly, you yourself haven't even seen the weapon. Hypocrite.

I'm not acting like a big shot, maybe your logic is just retarded
Logs onto the forums once and a while? I'm on the forums quite a lot. Just because I don't spam my posts with illogical topics doesn't mean I don't use the forums.

@Extreme Zone needs less suck ups. Zone clearly doesn't need people like Feonix cursing like a big shot on the forums and giving a useless complaint without any actual reason to support it.
__________________
Four Swords...
  #50  
Old 04-16-2011, 03:40 AM
Extreme101 Extreme101 is offline
Come at me bro
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Lake tahoe
Posts: 46
Extreme101 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter123 View Post
@Extreme Zone needs less suck ups. Zone clearly doesn't need people like Feonix cursing like a big shot on the forums and giving a useless complaint without any actual reason to support it.
So why are you still here doing the exact same thing you're complaining about?
  #51  
Old 04-16-2011, 03:55 AM
scooter123 scooter123 is offline
Registered User
scooter123's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 458
scooter123 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme101 View Post
So why are you still here doing the exact same thing you're complaining about?
When have I cursed? When have I sucked up to anyone in this thread? I would like to know.
__________________
Four Swords...
  #52  
Old 04-16-2011, 04:06 AM
Extreme101 Extreme101 is offline
Come at me bro
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Lake tahoe
Posts: 46
Extreme101 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter123 View Post
When have I cursed? When have I sucked up to anyone in this thread? I would like to know.
Oh so we're just going to be ignorant little kids and go "BUT IN THIS THREAD I DIDN'T DO SO AND SO"?
  #53  
Old 04-16-2011, 04:12 AM
scooter123 scooter123 is offline
Registered User
scooter123's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 458
scooter123 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme101 View Post
Oh so we're just going to be ignorant little kids and go "BUT IN THIS THREAD I DIDN'T DO SO AND SO"?
Answer my question, don't avoid it. Identify me cursing and sucking up to someone in this thread, otherwise you should stop talking.
__________________
Four Swords...
  #54  
Old 04-16-2011, 04:27 AM
Extreme101 Extreme101 is offline
Come at me bro
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Lake tahoe
Posts: 46
Extreme101 is on a distinguished road
Should I be answering obvious questions? You should stop talking and making yourself look even more like a jackass, Miss Sammy.

If anyone bases anything on one thread, they should be shot for being a mouth breather.
  #55  
Old 04-16-2011, 04:31 AM
Shadow5596321 Shadow5596321 is offline
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,515
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
Lol, this is pretty enjoyable watching scooter lose this arguement.

Didn't even have to say a thing either!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamutstevetff View Post
me and huwa - teh uber chavs -
  #56  
Old 04-16-2011, 02:53 PM
RevolutionJS RevolutionJS is offline
Nobody can beat us.
RevolutionJS's Avatar
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Holland
Posts: 643
RevolutionJS is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to RevolutionJS
R.E.S.P.E.C.T x1000 for extreme101
__________________
  #57  
Old 04-16-2011, 05:38 PM
Feonix Feonix is offline
****in' Allstar
Feonix's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: California
Posts: 592
Feonix will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Feonix Send a message via Skype™ to Feonix
He always seems to be butthurt about something, wonder what's up his ass this time

edit: neg reppin' me cus he mad
  #58  
Old 04-16-2011, 05:43 PM
Extreme101 Extreme101 is offline
Come at me bro
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Lake tahoe
Posts: 46
Extreme101 is on a distinguished road
I think he's trying to show off or something.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright (C) 1998-2008 Linux cyberjoueurs All Rights Reserved.