Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2008, 04:37 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
I'd so much rather them release quest than stuff like this, I 'm don't get me wrong it's better than nothing but it's kind of lame. With quest all the new players have a chance instead of just running around spamming A which is harder for the new players who are carrying like 500 blocks of ice and enough logs to build a fence all the way around Samurai. I liked the holiday shops too, but I'd enjoy doing quest a lot more. I know that there isn't that many people working on kingdoms or so I have heard. I have also heard loads of people offering to help although I know some of them wouldn't keep their word but you don't need new graphics and crap to make quest, pretty much anything is good right now. I could live with a group dungeon quest where all you have to do is go through random doors to get to the end. I mean seriously anything that gives people something to do besides idle in trade is good. Lets face it, no one wants to go grind lords for a couple hours to get one level. I'm not saying that you guys aren't supplying the updates right now but I think there are better things to update than wand stats and the epic fail they called a Christmas event.
Well since this was Q1 update, there will be more content update in the following Quaters. Everyone, like me, is kind of disappointed with this christmas, imo santa dropped enough items, we dont need to be swamped with items for it to be a good xmas, i too would have preffered or done with a good quest.

Take your suggestions to the respected forum section, where it will be heard. Or talk to Tig in-game. Just dont spam, i hear cats scratch back when angered
Old 12-29-2008, 05:25 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
It's not like this is our one update for the next 2 years. Even if this update was pathetic (which it wasn't etc), we can still actually look forward to more in the near future.
Old 12-29-2008, 07:14 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Well, we had more plans for Christmas & Q1 but they fell through due to a lack of graphical help from some certain person (not Stephen before you start blaming, he was busy moving & handling other things irl). Hopefully we'll be able to fit them into next quarter.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 12-30-2008, 12:28 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Santa fails. The Santa that ran around was not fat, i didn't see any belly there.
Old 12-30-2008, 12:32 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps
the santa that ran around was not fat
Hm, yes. I wonder how that happened.
Old 12-30-2008, 12:34 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Oh "haha", turn my words around why don't you.
Old 12-30-2008, 12:35 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Don't mind if I do...
Old 12-31-2008, 03:50 AM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
I still want his coat eventted off in some way, it's pretty hawt, could be a collectable rare?