Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-21-2015, 01:33 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Good thing GtA is not on the Classic tab.
Too bad GtA isn't Classic.
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 05-21-2015, 01:37 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
I think you'll find that although the project is officially named 'Graal the Adventure', a lot of people do and will continue to refer to it as 'Classic'.

As far as your sentiment goes, all I can do is laugh.
Old 05-21-2015, 05:45 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I think you'll find that although the project is officially named 'Graal the Adventure', a lot of people do and will continue to refer to it as 'Classic'.

As far as your sentiment goes, all I can do is laugh.
Well I suppose you gotta find some way to occupy your time since your server no longer exists.
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 05-21-2015, 06:19 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well I suppose you gotta find some way to occupy your time since your server no longer exists.
Do you live in some type of parallel universe or are you just trying to be cryptic but are pulling it off in a nonsensical fashion?

I happen to be logged on to the server right now and it has remained up ever since it was officially discontinued. It has even been undergoing quiet but progressive content & feature development again for coming up 12 months, an eventual port to Facebook/Flash I am told on more than one occasion is a "done deal", and I am merely waiting for certain milestones before publishing an official announcement.

I also don't see how your current or previous statement is in any way relevant to the previous conversation, what is your agenda? Whatever it is you are not conveying it very well.
Old 05-21-2015, 07:14 PM
the KattMan
Quote:
Do you live in some type of parallel universe or are you just trying to be cryptic but are pulling it off in a nonsensical fashion?
I live in a parallel universe where Classic already exists and has thousands of players. Odd how as I type this sentence I believe less and less in the theory of parallel universes.

Quote:
I happen to be logged on to the server right now and it has remained up ever since it was officially discontinued. It has even been undergoing quiet but progressive content & feature development again for coming up 12 months, an eventual port to Facebook/Flash I am told on more than one occasion is a "done deal", and I am merely waiting for certain milestones before publishing an official announcement.

I also don't see how your current or previous statement is in any way relevant to the previous conversation, what is your agenda? Whatever it is you are not conveying it very well.
Just poking fun at the utter pretentiousness of this thread and the haughty attitude you seem to have as you try to create a product that already exists on the market. Nothing too deep, y'know, just the usual Graal Forums material.
Quote:
Old 05-21-2015, 07:45 PM
Banned
Quote:
haughty attitude you seem to have
That's weird, within this thread I don't recall saying anything about any other Graal server, and I haven't even entertained the notion that Classic already exists on Facebook being a deterrent to GtA with a response. Please stop putting words in to my mouth.

Quote:
you try to create a product that already exists on the market
It's funny that you chose the word 'try' as after 3 years of development and then a large period of time un-touched, the product still has certain gameplay elements in much greater abundance than the one you surmise to be the same, even though that said product has been in development for 5 and a half years.

But I digress, any server vs server debate in these circumstances would quite frankly be ridiculous. iClassic has elements (not to mention a playercount) that GtA will never even come close to matching, whereas GtA has elements and a potential experience (albeit owed to a lower target playercount) that iClassic will never have no matter how much it may or may not want to. I would suggest that you are the one being haughty as not only are you the one attempting to stir the pot, but your ingredients seem to be little other than personal opinion stated as fact.
Old 05-22-2015, 05:41 AM
Minoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I think iClassic is less 'Classic' than GtA.
Old 05-22-2015, 05:53 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoc View Post
I think iClassic is less 'Classic' than GtA.
lolquests
Old 05-22-2015, 08:04 PM
Banned
-Ching is a glorious beacon of light-Ching is a glorious beacon of light-Ching is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to -Ching
some1 call the logic bouncers its kickin off
Old 05-27-2015, 10:01 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
will I still be able to access Classic from the PC client?
Old 05-27-2015, 10:24 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
will I still be able to access Classic from the PC client?
Yes. I'm surprised this question has been asked as much as it has.

I will be prepared to implement an identification system to synchronise linked account data if need be.
Old 05-27-2015, 10:43 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I will be prepared to implement an identification system to synchronise linked account data if need be.
Are you really? There has been no cross platform support outside of special access by staff members (referring to PC client and mobile client). I assumed that this was going to be the same situation. I am happy to hear that this is not the case.
Old 05-27-2015, 05:02 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
Are you really? There has been no cross platform support outside of special access by staff members (referring to PC client and mobile client). I assumed that this was going to be the same situation. I am happy to hear that this is not the case.
Delteria is accessible by client, Facebook and eventually from iOS. It's the new thing, yo.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 05-27-2015, 05:42 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

That's nice to hear you still care about us And I'm not surprised that people are asking that. Your GTA was the best server I have personally seen in 9+ years on this game, so naturally people on pc won't want to be left out of such high in demand quality content.
Old 05-28-2015, 08:36 AM
// Programmer
Breezed has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:

Thank you. I just got back into Graal and I fondly remember your classic server being of the highest caliber. I'll probably hop on sometime and play through the quests again, they're really fun.

Have you thought about making your own touch-menu system? I've always thought of the standard one used for Android/iOS/WebGraal as pretty corny-- it's around 6 years old now, and is definitely reminiscent of the earlier iOS days.