Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum > Bugs and Future Improvements > New Races
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2016, 02:34 AM
LimetasticSlushy has a spectacular aura aboutLimetasticSlushy has a spectacular aura about
Whims

Don't get me wrong, Bomies need a lot of attention right now. I just want to put this out there though...

Whims are semi-incorpereal beings who long ago had the immense power to go where ever they want and do what ever they want, literally. After some time, the gods decided the whims were too powerful, so they tricked them into wearing special shackles around their wrists that anchored them to one real, which just so happened to be this one; The shackles also limited a whim's ability to bend reality. While they can still cast powerful magic, they must abide by rules set forth by the gods. No longer able to mess around with the very fabric of time and space, they still are able to transmute "lesser" objects into ther ones. Examples include changing gralats int bombs, or bombs into arrows. They also retain limited telekinesis, and can launch objects from their hands at high speeds.

Breakdown of abilities-

Can change gralats into bombs, bombs into arrows and arrows into gralats.

Can spend an arrow to shoot a magic "bullet"

Can spend a bomb to shoot fire in a broad yet short cone

Can't use large or heavy weapons

Can't lift bushes

Only have 75 health as opposed to 100

So... what say everyone else?
Old 09-30-2016, 10:19 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
you have quite the imagination
Old 10-01-2016, 01:17 AM
Cubes is a jewel in the roughCubes is a jewel in the rough
so this gave me an idea... Cheetos that walk around. Not like the player but actual cheetos. There could be skinny crunchy ones and fat fluffy ones but here's the kicker. omg im slapping my knees so hard right now... THEY HAVE ARMS AND EYES. OMGGG I CANT STOP.. I HAVE TO GO. BYEE