Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Graal Kingdoms Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-10-2008, 03:50 AM
GP Asst. Admin
FenixTheBanished is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to FenixTheBanished
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataxo View Post
do i need 2 be gold to apply?
yes you do because you need to be an example to the players. and trials cannot PM except every 30 seconds, which makes it sort of difficult to answer questions
Old 10-10-2008, 03:53 AM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenixTheBanished View Post
yes you do because you need to be an example to the players. and trials cannot PM except every 30 seconds, which makes it sort of difficult to answer questions
it's 60 actually Lol but thanks for the reply
Old 10-12-2008, 11:33 PM
Lev
chauncei is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to chauncei Send a message via Yahoo to chauncei
Not very many people signed up for FAQ. Maybe he will hire 2 more people. I wonder when though.

-Bob Marley

Aim-Chauncei21787
[email protected]

Where you can find me- Zone, Kingdoms, Era.

Last edited by chauncei; 10-13-2008 at 01:55 AM.. Reason: Forgot something lol.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:59 AM
Sae Zakuto
Jaquet is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Jaquet Send a message via MSN to Jaquet Send a message via Yahoo to Jaquet
Account: Jaquet
Playtime: 2934 hours
Nickname: Sae
Reason: I am very knowledgeable about GK
Additional: I have played Graal Kingdoms and Graal in general long enough that I see myself helping people the way I have been helped throughout my time here. I would be very resourceful and would help out new and old players to the best of my knowledge.
Old 10-17-2008, 07:02 PM
Lev
chauncei is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to chauncei Send a message via Yahoo to chauncei
Sorry, I fergot to welcome Fenix to the FAQ team. Congrats

-Bob Marley

Aim-Chauncei21787
[email protected]

Where you can find me- Zone, Kingdoms, Era.
Old 10-27-2008, 06:28 AM
Warrioraaap is on a distinguished road
FAQ App

Hello!

Name: warrioraaap, Zack Rainstorm, Zack
Hours: 1141 hrs
Years Played On Gk: Almot 3years

I have recently started playing Graal Kingdoms again..my gold just got renewed i am very active now. i can anwser almost any question about GK..just hit it on me..ill anwser it most likley correct Cell Rain Zakuto tought me almost everything i need to know about GK since i 1st started lol..
but thanks please refer me!

Thank you!
-Zack
Old 11-11-2008, 03:47 AM
The face of the Earth.
Vincent3313 is on a distinguished road
FAQ Application

- Graal719712/Vincent3313
- Actually since 2002 but I got a new account a few months ago so i have the Graal###### acct.
- Vincent
- I like to help people.
- Sometimes when I ask an FAQ a question I usually don't get an answer until an hour away... no offense Grir, and I feel like maybe this happens to some other people also. I want to prevent stuff like this in the future so that is why I have applied.

Thank you - Vincent
Old 11-11-2008, 03:49 AM
natey_440 is on a distinguished road
- Your account name
1) Ohnstad

- How long you've played Graal Kingdoms
2) 02-03, few different accounts.
2030 Hours on Ohnstad.

- Nickname
3) Tommy Cartel

- The reason you'd like to become a FAQ
4) I love to help people, I am actually trying to find something to take up some of my time. I sit on Graal Kingdoms being bored. I also would like to help Graal Kingdoms more since I -have- done some bad stuff to Graal Kingdoms myself.

- Any additional information that you feel will improve your chances
5) I will always answer questions to the best of my knowledge.. I love helping people, again.. I am just now starting back to Graal Kingdoms, and I know a lot of history about it. I know how much a lot of items are worth, if not all just about all.

Thanks for your time. =]
-Tommy
Old 11-14-2008, 04:09 AM
Arch_Angel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Arch_Angel
FAQ App

- Your account name
Arch_Angel

Total: Approx. 1.5k hours, 750 on this account.

- Nickname
Angel

I would like to become FAQ due to the fact of me wanting to help people out on Graal Kingdoms. Its community is excellent (best on Graal) and I am usually running about helping people, not only with questions, but in gameplay as well. Such as making them scrolls, showing them how to do alchemy, learn scrolls, use skills, level skills, improve stats etc . . . I've been around GK for a good bit of time, and know a good majority of the F.A.Q.'s people ask about. Not only would I answer the question for them, I'd help them physically learn some of the not-so-newb-friendly features in the game.

I've been Dev and Non-Dev staff on numerous servers, know how it all works, and know how to handle myself in a professional manner when need be. If that results in it being all the time, then so be it. I am on almost every day of the week on Kingdoms, and plan to keep it that way for a good bit of time.

Thanks,
Angel
Old 11-17-2008, 01:21 AM
Chris500 is on a distinguished road
Smile

Chris500

3 or so years, 4700 hours.

Chris

I'd like become an FAQ because I feel I can help GK out in my spare time, I already answer questions for people who mass them; but newbies or trials can't or won't mass/message me because they don't know. I'll get on tag when no FAQs on, when asked, or when I feel that one or more is needed.

Been playing GK for years, I pretty much know the ins and outs of it, except prices (wouldn't give those on tag anyways). I can help people out by showing them spots to level or do things at too if i'm able
Old 11-29-2008, 10:25 AM
Registerd Abuser
nullify has a spectacular aura about
I'm in the race.

My name is Rocky and I'm announcing my candidacy for FAQ of these Graal Kingdoms. (we all miss the political hooplah- I know)

Account: nullify
Hours: 2200~
Nickname: nullify (of course!)

I've wanted to be a FAQ for a while, but the job really didn't exist; until I came back from a short hiatus. Since then GK has expanded more than I thought it could. In my many years of playing, I've always been more than happy to help out players, old and new. Be it answering questions, explaining quests or even being bait for t-rexes for the newest of the new. I worked as a developer for Crescent Pirates and Dustari, only to have my ideas pushed aside by the former manager. I haven't let that distract me from my desire to see GK change for the better. I feel that the new (and old) players should be well informed if Kingdoms is to survive another year.
Old 12-04-2008, 02:46 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Account: shrimps

I've played GK off and on since April 2001 on several accounts, about 4k hours give or take total.

shrimps steele

I have played GK for a long time and know most all of what is to do on Kingdoms, I spend a lot of idle time on Kingdoms so have the time to answer question people may have.

I have no life I spend all my time on GK. >_> I am a friendly like able guy? (Question above basically is same as this.)
Old 12-04-2008, 04:41 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullify View Post
My name is Rocky and I'm announcing my candidacy for FAQ of these Graal Kingdoms. (we all miss the political hooplah- I know)

Account: nullify
Hours: 2200~
Nickname: nullify (of course!)

I've wanted to be a FAQ for a while, but the job really didn't exist; until I came back from a short hiatus. Since then GK has expanded more than I thought it could. In my many years of playing, I've always been more than happy to help out players, old and new. Be it answering questions, explaining quests or even being bait for t-rexes for the newest of the new. I worked as a developer for Crescent Pirates and Dustari, only to have my ideas pushed aside by the former manager. I haven't let that distract me from my desire to see GK change for the better. I feel that the new (and old) players should be well informed if Kingdoms is to survive another year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
Account: shrimps

I've played GK off and on since April 2001 on several accounts, about 4k hours give or take total.

shrimps steele

I have played GK for a long time and know most all of what is to do on Kingdoms, I spend a lot of idle time on Kingdoms so have the time to answer question people may have.

I have no life I spend all my time on GK. >_> I am a friendly like able guy? (Question above basically is same as this.)
...k added Shrimps (FAQ) and Nullify (FAQ)

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 06-14-2009, 10:58 PM
Rusty Bedsprings
Rice2k will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Rice2k Send a message via MSN to Rice2k
- Your account name: Rice2k
- How long you've played Graal Kingdoms: Since GK Came out.
- Nickname: Rice2k
- The reason you'd like to become a FAQ: I would love to become a FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) to help player that are new or old with anything that they might not know or may already know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackOd View Post
did anyone else see "Cubical killed rice2k with lightning (spar)" flooding the right side of the screen yesterday? You killed the poor guy like 5 times a second
Old 07-07-2010, 03:54 PM
ooola is an unknown quantity at this point
ssss

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunknown View Post
How hiring FAQs. Please post your applications here.

For this application, the following information is required:

- Your account name
- Nickname

Good luck!
Hei Can you Apply me To (FAQ) xD