Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Graal Kingdoms Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2008, 10:09 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Thank you
Old 09-21-2008, 10:46 PM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Congrats to both and to the good choice. They are both very dedicated players.
Thanks Sam, and thank you everyone else.

Old 09-21-2008, 10:47 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothika View Post
Thanks Sam, and thank you everyone else.
Lol, to be honest I confuse you two all the time.
Old 09-21-2008, 10:52 PM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Lol, to be honest I confuse you two all the time.
Your not the only one.

Old 10-07-2008, 11:56 PM
The Wanderer
theunknown is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to theunknown Send a message via MSN to theunknown Send a message via Yahoo to theunknown
Reopening

Looking for a few more applications for FAQ. Please apply here. Same rules apply as the beginning of the post.

Old 10-08-2008, 12:18 AM
GP Asst. Admin
FenixTheBanished is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to FenixTheBanished
FAQ App

FenixTheBanished
2228 hours (since 03)
Fenix

I have been playing for a long time and have come to know a lot about GK and how it works. I think i will be able to help people out and answer questions that they may have. I'm nice and can take people asking stupid questions for a good amount of time which seems to be very important in this job so I can take stress and nagging pretty well. Im pretty knowledgeable and can answer most any question that can be asked.
Old 10-08-2008, 12:57 AM
Lev
chauncei is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to chauncei Send a message via Yahoo to chauncei
Account:Chauncei
Hours: 541 hours at the moment.
Nickname: Lev

I would like to be FAQ because I like to help people, I have been FAQ on many servers so I am use to answer a lot of questions.
I have been playing for a while and know quite a bit, but I can always look up things that I don't know. I am nice, I have no problem with anyone so being asked repetitively which won't happen cause I will answer right away if I can. I can find answers pretty quick, and I would love to help out the community in anyway. Also, I can help out new players like I have been doing since I first started. So I think I could help out a lot of people.

-Thanks, Lev.
Old 10-08-2008, 01:16 AM
Cell Chill
smokeraider is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to smokeraider Send a message via MSN to smokeraider
I wish you all the best of luck
Old 10-08-2008, 01:19 AM
UnKnown Confusion
Vman13x can only hope to improve
lol only 3 people applied lol haha
Old 10-08-2008, 01:53 AM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
do i need 2 be gold to apply?
Old 10-08-2008, 02:14 AM
Birdo13 is on a distinguished road
Im still interested in the FAQ position. I'm online at all hours of the day. My same application applys from my first post on page one. But I would like to apply that I have been online ALOT more lately. Please re-consider me for the FAQ team. Thank You.

Application:
Account Name: birdo13
- Online Time: 900 hours. I played during the release of Graal Kingdoms, actually helped Stefan make some of the Kingdom's castle levels/houses etc. Stopped playing about a year and a half ago and just started back up about 3 months ago.
- Nickname: Priest Larimu Darkstorm
- Reason why: I've always helped out with Graal Online in general. I was very much involved with the Graal 2001 server. While working for Graal 2001 I established to everyone how trustworthy and hardworking I really am. I was trusted with such positions as Police Chief, Head Level Maker, Account Reset Admin, Events Team member, and more. This is more than enough to show how helpful and friendly I am to the community. I had fun doing it and enjoyed helping people so I would like to do it again. I believe that many of the skills I learned during the time I've played can be applied to the Graal Kingdoms FAQ team. I'm very knowledgeable not only about the server, but also about the history of the server. I can help RPing players learn the history of their kingdoms, as I've been around since their creation. I would also like to schedule daily classes for newer players (aka newbies) on such subjects as Mining, Fishing, Baking, etc. tutorials and even more advanced processes such as Preparing a weapon or crafting a cape or anything they request. I'm always ready to learn and eager to help out. I hope that the Graal Kingdoms FAQ Team will have room for me to join the team and help out.

-Lamer

Last edited by Birdo13; 10-08-2008 at 02:47 PM.. Reason: app posted
Old 10-08-2008, 09:09 PM
Lev
chauncei is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to chauncei Send a message via Yahoo to chauncei
Also

Quote:
Originally Posted by chauncei View Post
Account:Chauncei
Hours: 541 hours at the moment.
Nickname: Lev

I would like to be FAQ because I like to help people, I have been FAQ on many servers so I am use to answer a lot of questions.
I have been playing for a while and know quite a bit, but I can always look up things that I don't know. I am nice, I have no problem with anyone so being asked repetitively which won't happen cause I will answer right away if I can. I can find answers pretty quick, and I would love to help out the community in anyway. Also, I can help out new players like I have been doing since I first started. So I think I could help out a lot of people.

-Thanks, Lev.
I also can be on around 5-7 hours every day. On weekends I am on 12-15 hours, and if I need to be on that much I will, and can.
Old 10-10-2008, 03:11 AM
Butcher of the Kingdoms
garglius1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to garglius1
- garglius1
- close to 1100 hours
- Garg
- I know alot about the game, past and present. I know where mos things are located, where items come from, and almost everything that is considered general knowledge
- I'm friendly, willing to help people, and have lots of ressources if I dont have an answer to a question

5813... WHAT!
Old 10-10-2008, 03:18 AM
The Wanderer
LilacStar is on a distinguished road
Account: LilacStar
I've played kingdoms for about 3 years now.
Nickname: Arri Steele
Reason: I'd like to become a FAQ because I like to help people as much as possible. I quite often get people PMing me and asking me for help player wise or information wise. Its a good feeling knowing you can pass on some of your knowledge of Kingdoms to people who are just starting out.
Old 10-10-2008, 03:34 AM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
wow....this is a FAQ application thread and nobody even cared to answer my question lol...