Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Graal Kingdoms Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-22-2012, 12:35 AM
GraalOnline Zone Manager
Tashkin is a jewel in the roughTashkin is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Tashkin
Looking For One Event Master

I am not going to do this like I would normally do it. I want to make it interesting and will let you the players decide who becomes EM. I will make a poll for the candidates once we know who is applying. This is a campaign, so to get players votes you are required to act through the community to get your vote count up. I will be choosing somebody Tuesday night.

Below is an example of what I want to see in your application.

Required Information

Account Name: Tashkin

Most Used Player Name: Tashkin

Online Time: 5383 Hours

Available Time: 4+ Hours A Day

Time Online: 2000-2100 (Example)

Do you have a Gold Subscription: Yes

Why you would like to be an Event Master: Reason why I would like to become and EM is.....

How you can help the community if you become and Event Master: Event Ideas... etc...

Applications will be due by 2100 server time monday. Remember this is a campaign and you will be selected by the community. However, I will still monitor the applicants to make sure they are suitable for the position.

Last edited by Tashkin; 04-22-2012 at 10:02 PM..
Old 04-22-2012, 12:55 AM
saetarshadowflare is on a distinguished road
Account Name: SaetarShadowFlare

Most Used Player Name: Saytar Anarcia
Online Time: 1877 Hours

Time Online: 9 am est, 6 pm est

Why you would like to be an Event Master: I've been EM before and people really enjoyed my events and the other random things I would host besides the norm. Hoping to come back to it, cause being EM here is actually fun!

How you can help the community if you become and Event Master: I've got a few ideas for new events. We need a gauntlet style event, where small groups of players are placed in a dungeon that they must clear as fast as possible. multiple groups, multiple dungeons, prizes for fastest clear time.

Labyrinth needs to be brought back, with a twist. (minotaur instead of the dark)

Bomy Race: 10 bomys are put on a race track, players take turns picking a bomy, whichever bomy wins earns that player a prize.

Last man standing: players are dropped into an arena that is pvp/magic/prayer enabled, monsters are summoned players kill everyone and everything else, last man standing wins(runes make this hilarious)

Doors of Doom: 2 doors, a player picks a door and goes into a room, 1 room contains a horde of monsters, 1 room continues onward. after every player has gone, the ones who picked the correct door/survived the monster room continue until there is a winner.

just some of what I came up with on the spot. quick fun events.
Old 04-22-2012, 01:30 AM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
In my opinion, make a new event with the current tools given. Like last man standing is something you could yourself create with the rights given, pointless enough to say, you know we don't have enough developers to "create new events."

Old 04-22-2012, 02:12 AM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Sup y'all. It's BigBear3, but most of you call me Pat. I have about 9,000+ hours on GK over all my accounts but about 3500 on this one. I am currently available on to host about 7-9 hours a day, and I tend to be online anywhere between 1500-0500 (10 am-12 am, I believe).

I have a gold subscription, and gelats to cover a few more months. Having been an Events Master before, (the longest tenured Events Master in GK's history) I would require no training.

It is my selflessness that makes me a great Events Master. Even with no available prizes, I will still find a way to host even at my own cost. I have several event ideas, written out, that were never used (some from when I led Dustari/Zormite). I would love to share them with you.

I am also currently an FAQ on Graal Kingdoms and still have staff experience. Some of my experience includes, but is not limited to;
  • FAQ, EM on Graal Kingdoms
  • Events Team, Player Relations on Era
  • Graal Police, Events Team, FAQ on Zodiac
  • Events Team on Maloria
  • Graal Police, Events Team and Spar Mod on Unholy Nation

'twas a disagreement with the past Administration that led to my termination. I would love to continue my tenure as an Events Master on Graal Kingdoms.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:58 PM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
CTF Event like I always say, easy to make, we have Kingdom flags to use, just few Ganis and few scripts and its done.

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 04-23-2012, 12:28 AM
toyotasupra will become famous soon enough
Account Name: toyotasupra

Most Used Player Name: Ject

Online Time: 2243 hrs 11 mins 47secs

Time Online: Mostly Likely Around 19000-2400 Servertime

Why you would like to be an Event Master: I wish for another chance to help out the community by being an Event Master again. I didn’t give up on Graal Kingdom when its player count sink down to a one digit number and I hope to help increase our player counts and make Graal Kingdom enjoyable.

How you can help the community if you become an Event Master: As an Event Master I can host a few events here and there throughout the day. I can also help develop new ideas and new events to be hosted even with very limited resource I try my best to try and come up with something new for the community.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:24 AM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Smile

Events Master Application

Account Name: NicoX

Most Used Player Name: Nico

Online Time: 2071 Hours

Available Time: 9+ p. D.

Time Online: 12:00 - 22:00 Server Time

Why you would like to be an Event Master:

Reason why I would like to become and EM is, that I think I would be active alot of would entertain people good with new ideas and new kind of Events. I was EM back in 2004-2005 and if the System doesnt change I should be familiar with it. I have Staff experience and I can work with everybody well together. I am Graal Staff since 2000.

How you can help the community if you become and Event Master:

I can develope new kind of Events, which I am already doing at the moment with Tashkin. I think that would be the biggest help which I can offer to the Community, besides my activity of course.

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 04-23-2012, 06:45 AM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
Pls hire like 3 ppl and get rid of some of the current useless ems
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:21 AM
BabypwnsU is on a distinguished road
Events Master Application.

Information

Account Name: BabypwnsU

Most Used Player Name: Luisma

Online Time: 417 hours

Available Time: 5+ hours a Day

Time Online: 5:00pm to 12:00am (central time)

Why you would like to be an Event Master:
i think that i have the chance to help the people to be interested on playing more often graal of kingdoms. I mean that people wants to have more fun at gk. This is my first opportunity I WONT FAIL YOU GUYS
And i will work hard for it... trust me.

How you can help the community if you become and Event Master:
i will make interesting events, funny events to get people entertained. I wont host with 5- people, i will with 10+ people, i will take votes from people, so they can choose the event they want .
I will try to make my own events like ( hide ecs in dungeons,make lil quests,etc)
Old 04-23-2012, 08:46 AM
GraalOnline Zone Manager
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix_Xenophobe View Post
Pls hire like 3 ppl and get rid of some of the current useless ems
Send me a message in game. I would love you know why the current team is useless. Discussion like this should be kept private anyway.

If any of you have an issue with one of the current EMs. Please let me know in game why you feel that way. You can also send me a forum pm as well. If the EMs are not doing their job I will gladly replace them.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:29 AM
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
The fact that we've peaked like 40 players online and no em would host cus they'd rather idle. Some ems seem to think that 20:00-21:00 events serve as an excuse to not host outside these hours. I never said that the team as a whole is useless, I just said that some of the new recruits are garbage.

Lastly I'd like to add that I think the focus should be on developing some new events instead of having people host waterglass/chairs/altars for points.
Quote:
Old 04-23-2012, 09:36 AM
GraalOnline Zone Manager
Quote:
The fact that we've peaked like 40 players online and no em would host cus they'd rather idle. Some ems seem to think that 20:00-21:00 events serve as an excuse to not host outside these hours. I never said that the team as a whole is useless, I just said that some of the new recruits are garbage.

Lastly I'd like to add that I think the focus should be on developing some new events instead of having people host waterglass/chairs/altars for points.
As I stated before I would be happy to discuss these issues with you in private.
Old 04-23-2012, 10:06 AM
I don't see why they can't be public. I can agree that this thread isn't the place for it but I don't see why criticism would have to be private.

An open discussion about the events team's direction and efforts would be a good thing.
Quote:
Old 04-23-2012, 10:27 AM
GraalOnline Zone Manager
Quote:
I don't see why they can't be public. I can agree that this thread isn't the place for it but I don't see why criticism would have to be private.

An open discussion about the events team's direction and efforts would be a good thing.
Because issues should be brought up to the one in charge first out of respect. This isn't an issue that needs to be openly discussed.
Old 04-23-2012, 11:19 AM
Ok I guess that says enough about the team's direction and goals. Points system isn't magically going to shoot player activity through the roof. But fine, keep going with the points like it's what's gonna revive GK. I'm done. Njoi bro
Quote: