Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Graal Kingdoms Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-02-2010, 09:52 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by dNeonb View Post
Why would I need a Google account to apply?
Sorry, but I don't see the point. I don't have a Google account and I would not give any information to that company by registering an account. If it was for sharing documents or whatever through GoogleDocs, this company should have enough possibilities to set up some document share.
In the past Google Docs has been used extensively (and for good reason) by the Kingdoms staff. I've used it for countless Graal projects and it's an extremely valuable tool.

If you don't want to "share" your Google information, it would make sense to make a "spam" account so that you can access documents, I would think.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:02 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
In the past Google Docs has been used extensively (and for good reason) by the Kingdoms staff. I've used it for countless Graal projects and it's an extremely valuable tool.

If you don't want to "share" your Google information, it would make sense to make a "spam" account so that you can access documents, I would think.
I think this is an acceptable answer.

Also, to the applicants: If I haven't responded yet it's not because you're not accepted. It is because I've made very few decisions yet about who I am going to hire.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 09-03-2010, 07:19 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
What exactly does the storyline writer do? Do they write something like a novella? Do they write NPC dialogue? To what extent is the storyline based on preplanned aspects of actual development (levels, etc.)
Old 09-03-2010, 07:20 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
What exactly does the storyline writer do? Do they write something like a novella? Do they write NPC dialogue? To what extent is the storyline based on preplanned aspects of actual development (levels, etc.)
Storyline writer is in charge of collaborating with me and the rest of the team over the entire story. This includes: writing NPC/Quest dialogue and potentially creating quests (using easy-to-use interface), writing background information, and creating ways to introduce new content (basically, a reason why and how ____ was added that goes along with the storyline).

Old 09-03-2010, 07:42 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
Storyline writer is in charge of collaborating with me and the rest of the team over the entire story. This includes: writing NPC/Quest dialogue and potentially creating quests (using easy-to-use interface), writing background information, and creating ways to introduce new content (basically, a reason why and how ____ was added that goes along with the storyline).
Would they be expected to come up with an original story? Or would they be fleshing out an outline you've already made?
Old 09-03-2010, 07:51 AM
The Cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
Would they be expected to come up with an original story? Or would they be fleshing out an outline you've already made?
I have an outline that they could work with, or they could come up with an original story and present it.

Old 09-03-2010, 02:47 PM
One More Time
MrOmega is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to MrOmega Send a message via MSN to MrOmega Send a message via Yahoo to MrOmega
Do you need gold to work on the server?
Old 09-03-2010, 04:43 PM
The Cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOmega View Post
Do you need gold to work on the server?
No, you only need an active classic subscription.

Old 09-06-2010, 09:59 PM
Ez
Fogell is on a distinguished road
Im trying to decide whether I should apply or not, I can LAT and all that but i don't really wanna disappoint anybody. Would you be willing to hire anyone as a trial LAT so you can decide if they are good enough? (by trial I don't mean doesn't have gold)
Old 09-06-2010, 10:38 PM
The Cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogell View Post
Im trying to decide whether I should apply or not, I can LAT and all that but i don't really wanna disappoint anybody. Would you be willing to hire anyone as a trial LAT so you can decide if they are good enough? (by trial I don't mean doesn't have gold)
You wouldn't be hired if you are not good enough, so it's really nothing to worry over. If you are hired and you're not doing as well as we expected then you will be asked to do easier work.

Old 09-08-2010, 08:39 PM
Fuzzoodles
iFuzzy is on a distinguished road
Hi, I'm not sure if this is a real question or not, but it's for this project.

What are the best options to contact Katie?

AIM?

May I have her email to contact her easier when she's not online?
Old 09-10-2010, 09:34 PM
Jobistekos is on a distinguished road
In the application would you like us to tell you about ourselves at all or would you just like to know what experience we have?
Old 09-10-2010, 10:05 PM
The Cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobistekos View Post
In the application would you like us to tell you about ourselves at all or would you just like to know what experience we have?
I would love to hear about you, who you are, and what makes you tick. But most importantly, experience and samples of your work.

Old 09-10-2010, 10:28 PM
Jobistekos is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
I would love to hear about you, who you are, and what makes you tick. But most importantly, experience and samples of your work.
All right thanks. If you don't mind another question, Is there an age limit or is it based on maturitity and experience?
That is why it is called
Present."
Old 09-10-2010, 10:32 PM
redsoxsrule424 is on a distinguished road
I have one last question (hopefully) will you notify us if we do not get hired?

Last edited by redsoxsrule424; 09-10-2010 at 10:50 PM..

Tags
graal kingdoms, iphone, kingdoms iphone