Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Announcements
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-18-2015, 06:31 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
I've run into an issue with "new" folders.

If I try to upload a file to a folder that hasn't been physically created yet, it tells me the file was successfully uploaded, but doesn't seem to actually upload anything. No files show up, /find can't find the uploaded file, and trying to delete the seemingly still empty folder tells me that I can't delete the folder since it doesn't physically exist yet.

Dunno if it's an issue with RC3, Maloria or a new bug with Graal in general, but I figured I'd post about it. Can anyone else confirm if they have the same issue?
It's not RC3 related but a file system permission issue on the server.

You will have to email unix and/or make a ticket about that to get it fixed.
Old 09-27-2015, 07:10 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
It will be out hopefully within the next week.
Old 09-27-2015, 09:57 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
Either we are not hopeful enough, or we are time travelers. I personally wan't to believe the latter. All joking aside.. yeah I'm dying to know myself.. I absolutely love my mac.. and please don't make me use a pc..
Old 09-27-2015, 10:31 PM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Aren't they all PCs though?...
Old 09-27-2015, 10:36 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
Aren't they all PCs though?...
Technically yes. But they also like to tout being different.. so I guess perspective.. either way... don't make me go back to windows
Old 10-11-2015, 10:57 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
Old 12-16-2015, 08:21 PM
Era iPhone PRA
Anero is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm on an iMac - will RC3 be available for that anytime soon?
Old 12-30-2015, 05:03 PM
Era iPhone PRA
Any updates?
Old 12-30-2015, 06:36 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Idea/feature request: allow custom editors/IDEs by making RC3 creating a temporary file, opening it in the specified program and watching that file for changes, upon which it then sends the new version to the server. Think this is possible/a good way to do this?
Old 01-04-2016, 10:53 PM
C:
devilsknite1 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to devilsknite1 Send a message via MSN to devilsknite1 Send a message via Yahoo to devilsknite1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anero View Post
I'm on an iMac - will RC3 be available for that anytime soon?
We can only pray to the based FP4
Old 01-11-2016, 02:18 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Idea/feature request: allow custom editors/IDEs by making RC3 creating a temporary file, opening it in the specified program and watching that file for changes, upon which it then sends the new version to the server. Think this is possible/a good way to do this?
I wanted to do something like this. e.g. Allow scripts to be edited in an external program (e.g. notepad++) rather than the slightly above average edit windows we have right now.

As for the whole Mac thing, I'm not allowed to distribute my own compiled versions of the RC3 cause unix wants them compiled on a build server instead but that build server has taken much lower priority it seems.
Old 01-11-2016, 07:05 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
X_x...
Old 03-06-2016, 03:43 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
I really like it, thank you. A couple of suggestions-
  • New PM from xxx - maybe add the text from the PM? I get a lot of PM's and would like to see if it's an urgent PM I should reply to right away, if not I'll finish doing something and then reply.
  • File Size in FTP in Megabytes if over 1mb?

Last edited by xAndrewx; 03-06-2016 at 04:05 AM..
Old 03-06-2016, 05:53 PM
Era iPhone PRA
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
As for the whole Mac thing, I'm not allowed to distribute my own compiled versions of the RC3 cause unix wants them compiled on a build server instead but that build server has taken much lower priority it seems.
Still hoping for a release that's near.. I loved RC3 on Windows, and now I'm back on my iMac and I have to use RC2. It's a real shame!
Old 03-07-2016, 07:02 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
fp4 u r an angel