Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Playerworld Administration Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-24-2008, 02:53 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
I will actually take the time now and withdraw my application because I don't believe I'm fit for the job, and there are several applicants that I know would be willing to make this job their first priority in life, as old as I am I have too many responsibilities to take this position with a full head of steam.
Disappointed, to be honest..
Old 05-24-2008, 02:54 AM
£ôrd Çòñtëgó Me§§iaH
contego will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to contego Send a message via AIM to contego Send a message via MSN to contego
I'm back to just sparring on UN now. Glad to see you're still around. <3
And TBH I think you're probably the most qualified if you were dedicated. It's important to at least be checking your e-mail daily if you can't sign on to Graal. There needs to be a quick response time to Graal's paying customers and all customers for that matter because each player is a potential paying customer, espeically the volunteering staff.
Old 05-24-2008, 02:57 AM
The secret of NIMH
Robin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Robin
:O *waves at oldbies*

Seriously though having volunteers who don't play the game probably better to do any kind of administration than volunteers who do, since chance for corruption is greatly reduced.

Mudkipz.

Old 05-24-2008, 03:15 AM
LOCAL DOUCHEBAG
James is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to James
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Disappointed, to be honest..
As I see it, this game seems to have lost almost all of its mature players. Graal is centered all around 12 year olds now. The website, the game interface, everything, you can't even post a link on the forums or link to an image anymore without getting a friggin' infraction.

I don't care for the state Graal is in, it seems to be all about the money now, and that really disappoints me. It's not the same anymore. If you keep pushing the players away with high prices for a game that doesn't have much content, then you're pushing away a lot of people that really brought Graal to life.

The forums used to be free forever, now in order to even use them you have to have an upgraded account or not clear your cookies.

I know Stefan and Stephane have a business to run, that's great and dandy, but paying for one empty gold server that has limitless potential, and another server that is just a rip of Sony's Infantry, it's not worth the money in my opinion.

They want to go 3d, but I feel in my heart of hearts that is the wrong move, Graal should not stray away from what made it great.

The ridiculous amount of cursing, the constant trainer users, the awesome community, the depth of Classic was awesome back in the day, but that's all gone now. Everything is censored, people are banned for the most petty things, and no offense to Stefan, but he can't ever stick with one project, and is full of empty promises.

I love this game with a passion, and I probably will always be in the community as long as it's around, but something has to change.

Stefan needs to be made a full programmer, and Stephane needs to hire someone else to oversee new playerworld projects. What the heck is going on with GK? Why are people paying money to play on something that hasn't had a real core update for months and months? It doesn't make any sense to me. Their earnings would be so much greater if they made a gold world besides Zone and kept it constantly updated. Revive NewWorld? I don't know. GK is far from done, and I know MMORPGS are never done, but GK doesn't have enough content to even keep it online. Online games need replay value. The most exciting thing that happens on that server is the events.

I'm done with my rant, but basically I'm saying I don't think I want to put myself in that kind of position when I'm not even happy with Graal's current state.

JAMES BAY PACKERS
2011 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2012 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS

“If I can slow it down in my mind... things will be fine."

-Aaron Rodgers
2011's NFL Most Valuable Player

Old 07-24-2008, 11:07 AM
Sinkler is a jewel in the roughSinkler is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Sinkler
James, to be honest, I think you would have made an excellent Playerworld Administrator, sadly you did withdraw, and you're right, they're too many little children running around Graal.
Thank you,
Gabriel Rubeus

If you need to get in contact with me, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]

"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that."

-John Stuart Mill