Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-05-2011, 12:13 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Because they don't want people saying Graal Classic is a Zelda Clone.

Even though Graal Classic is supposed to be a Zelda Clone.
Stupidest thing I have ever heard. "Move the shield to the other side, they'll never suspect a thing!"
Old 08-05-2011, 12:19 AM
Jazz teh Awesome
oo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the roughoo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to oo_jazz_oo
How does it tell the difference between old shields, and new (left handed) shields...
Because, it would be almost impossible to tell the difference, unless specific shields were actually coded in...which would take forever!

Stefan: I am expecting an answer. :]

Old 08-05-2011, 01:00 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Old shields don't work with the change unless they're in the basic shield position. Everything else needs to be adjusted as far as I know.
Old 08-05-2011, 01:01 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Old shields don't work with the change unless they're in the basic shield position. Everything else needs to be adjusted as far as I know.
One shield I tried that Jazz showed me(jade-kensaki-shield.gif) reverts to the default idle(idle.gani) instead of the new one, to fix that problem. This is giving me the impression they have a list of exceptions to 'fix' the old shields that aren't rendering right.
Old 08-05-2011, 04:45 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
One shield I tried that Jazz showed me(jade-kensaki-shield.gif) reverts to the default idle(idle.gani) instead of the new one, to fix that problem. This is giving me the impression they have a list of exceptions to 'fix' the old shields that aren't rendering right.
Your impression is right.
Old 08-05-2011, 06:13 AM
Venom_Fish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Venom_Fish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
It switches to browser mode because you can only type letters in browser mode (Flash only allows arrow keys, space, tab and escape in fullscreen).

Change controls: you mean using different keys for ASD and similar?

For fullscreen it is using the same resolution as in browser mode but stretches it to the full screen size. We plan to change that to use the correct aspect ratio of the screen. Using the full resolution of the screen (e.g. 1920x1200) for Graal would be too slow though, we will have to wait for that until Flash11.
More importantly, being able to change controls.
I use numpad on PC Graal and am unable to here because I cannot change the down key to 5.
Also, it'd probably be better overall if we could alter the ASD controls as well.

Lastly, when can we expect Era Facebook (More important) and Graal Android?
"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." - Ecclesiastes 9:11
Old 08-05-2011, 11:57 AM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
I think its also the reason they use the ugly and unfinished looking graal new world cliff tiles for the iphone, so it wont look like zelda :P
donno what they use for facebook tho

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 08-07-2011, 01:35 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom_Fish View Post
More importantly, being able to change controls.
I use numpad on PC Graal and am unable to here because I cannot change the down key to 5.
Also, it'd probably be better overall if we could alter the ASD controls as well.

Lastly, when can we expect Era Facebook (More important) and Graal Android?
We will work on that starting end of August. The Android version doesn't have a lot of work left, Era Facebook is mainly setup work (different server structure) and making keyboard controls for things like skateboards.
Old 08-08-2011, 04:08 AM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
So who do I contact about connecting my facebook account to the VIP, because I pmed Xor about it with no response.

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)

Last edited by MysticX2X; 08-09-2011 at 03:53 AM..
Old 08-08-2011, 04:34 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticX2X View Post
So who do I contact about connection my facebook account to the VIP
You mean like a "transfer"?
Old 08-09-2011, 03:52 AM
Prince
Yeah, I meant that. Sorry for the typo . All my gralats are on the facebook account and I don't have them on VIP.

RIP Matt (NBK)

Last edited by MysticX2X; 08-09-2011 at 04:09 AM..
Old 08-09-2011, 04:49 AM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
Quote:
So who do I contact about connecting my facebook account to the VIP, because I pmed Xor about it with no response.
Send your email with what you need done to [email protected]
Old 08-09-2011, 05:10 AM
Bubble13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
Send your email with what you need done to [email protected]
And expect to wait a month or longer.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:09 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Yeah, I meant that. Sorry for the typo . All my gralats are on the facebook account and I don't have them on VIP.
Connect to the Classic Facebook server, then go into the VIP menu and type your email address. It will ask if you would like to do a transfer then.
Old 08-11-2011, 04:02 AM
Prince
Hooray it works. Thanks!

RIP Matt (NBK)