Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2003, 04:36 AM
Sexy Man-Robot
DenoriZakarum is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Lyndzey

I never said there was a rule. I simply said that I would do this unsafe trading because the trading tables are new and I don't completely trust them. I asked you after you ignored my warning and scammed me if you wanted to give me my stuff back, but your refused.
If you read it carefully, that was not a warning, the way you said it it was already a rule;"ill put on my staff tag so if u scam your banned" that isnt a warning, that means there is something that says that i will get banned for scamming staff
Old 06-19-2003, 04:37 AM
Over Nine THOUSAND!!!!!!!
davidpsy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to davidpsy
Quote:

Because he refused to do so. I asked him if he could give them back after he scammed me but he just said . I will eventually unban him since he only scammed me like hours and hours of work.
In that case he should be banned untill you get your stuff back. Like in my earlyer post I think skaming is unfair. But all skammers should be banned untill the people who were skamed get their stuff back not just when a staff member is skammed.

When Sansrata is up I will have staff going around levels watching trades and there will be fair trading systems like tables which will cost no money. This way no one gets skammed and there are less problems .

Forces greater than your self, can be over come.
Old 06-19-2003, 04:40 AM
Woman
Lyndzey is a jewel in the roughLyndzey is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by DenoriZakarum

If you read it carefully, that was not a warning, the way you said it it was already a rule;"ill put on my staff tag so if u scam your banned" that isnt a warning, that means there is something that says that i will get banned for scamming staff
Sorry no, I would never say that word "u".

Yea, that is a warning. "IF you scam me, THEN you will be banned" (proper english).

Davidspy, we can't really prevent scamming. But isn't it better to try and prevent it? I trusted this guy by not using the trading tables. I think about two-three people have told me they have lost an item on the trading tables.
Old 06-19-2003, 04:42 AM
Sexy Man-Robot
Quote:

Yea, that is a warning. "IF you scam me, THEN you will be banned" (proper english).

Davidspy, we can't really prevent scamming. But isn't it better to try and prevent it? I trusted this guy by not using the trading tables. I think about two-three people have told me they have lost an item on the trading tables.
the main point of this thread is scamming isnt bannable, so why not unban me?
Old 06-19-2003, 04:42 AM
Quote:

Yes I totally agree I'm on your side. It was wrong he skammed you I'm just saying Graal kingdoms should make it impossable to skam people and cost nothing. Then we wouldent have so many problems.

Old 06-19-2003, 04:43 AM
Woman
Quote:

I will unban you in 12 hours because that's how long it took me to work for all my items.

I think I'm actually being pretty fair. You scammed me 6000 platinum coins, an immense map, and woodlore, and I'm letting you be banned while you are sleeping.
Old 06-19-2003, 04:44 AM
Quote:

Because you stoled her stuff every skammer should be banned untill they give the stuff back. It is impossable to stop it always but when you skam a staff member they are the staff... You shouldent skam anyone I never have...

Old 06-19-2003, 04:45 AM
Woman
Quote:
Originally posted by davidpsy

Yes I totally agree I'm on your side. It was wrong he skammed you I'm just saying Graal kingdoms should make it impossable to skam people and cost nothing. Then we wouldent have so many problems.
It is safe, but the trading tables have been glitched up before. I think SmokeyX somehow lost items there and a couple other guys who I don't know.

Denori, let me remind you that it is illegal to make threads about corrupt staff. You're risking being banned on the forums too.
Old 06-19-2003, 04:46 AM
Sexy Man-Robot
Quote:

It is safe, but the trading tables have been glitched up before. I think SmokeyX somehow lost items there and a couple other guys who I don't know.

Denori, let me remind you that it is illegal to make threads about corrupt staff. You're risking being banned on the forums too.
You are missing the whole idea of the thread then, i am asking what rules have i broken to be banned, and if i have not broken any, then i should not be banned
Old 06-19-2003, 04:47 AM
Sexy Man-Robot
Quote:

I will unban you in 12 hours because that's how long it took me to work for all my items.

I think I'm actually being pretty fair. You scammed me 6000 platinum coins, an immense map, and woodlore, and I'm letting you be banned while you are sleeping.
well, i dont sleep for another 6 hours, its gonne be a long night =/
Old 06-19-2003, 04:47 AM
Woman
Quote:

You are missing the whole idea of the thread then, i am asking what rules have i broken to be banned, and if i have not broken any, then i should not be banned
I've said this about 5 times.

I will put it in bold so you don't miss it.

YOU ARE BANNED FOR IGNORING A WARNING FROM A STAFF MEMBER.
Old 06-19-2003, 04:49 AM
Quote:

Hmm well good job I dont think he should be unbanned for at least 24 hours but unban him in 12 if you want. I really dislike skamming and how can this guy think he can skam a staff member and not get away with it?

Old 06-19-2003, 04:50 AM
When you think about it he should be forced to give the stuff back untill then he should be banned. Its stupid how you have to work for 12 hours to get back your stuff .

Old 06-19-2003, 04:58 AM
Woman
Quote:
Originally posted by davidpsy
When you think about it he should be forced to give the stuff back untill then he should be banned. Its stupid how you have to work for 12 hours to get back your stuff .
I think I'm being very fair with him. I have asked for my stuff back, but I will not force a person to give me something. Maybe he will change his mind about the banning, but I doubt it.
Old 06-19-2003, 04:58 AM
Sexy Man-Robot
Lyndzey, would you please point out one place where it says i must listen to staff in the rules? and also please read the following real carefully just incase i did breaka rule

Policy Violations
Anyone found to be in violation of the policies described in this document, at the sole discretion of GraalOnline , will be subject to the following:

First violation: The user will receive a warning describing the breach of policy GraalOnline believes they have committed, either onscreen or via Email.
Closed Thread