Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms > Crescent Pirates
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 11:44 PM
Events Admin
Iscariot_p2p will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Iscariot_p2p
Arrow RP Event

Ahoy Mates,

I have some news for ye. I hosted a party in the harbour o the castle. The party was meant to celebrate the comming of my viking parents. All us pirates were in the middle of drinking hard when in comes Naithaniel are fine Admiral, late as always. He had heard the warning bell ring on ghoul island so everyone but me got on a ship and rushed to Ghoul Island to meet my parents and their fleet. I being too drunk to feel my body, none the less move, waited in the harbour for my parents.

It wasnt long before all of our speedy pirates rushed back with the news. The viking fleet had been in battle and was destroyed on the way here. The only one who made it out alive was my father King James Strongbeard.

All the pirates proceeded upstairs so I could share my fathers final moments with him. While they were upstairs he told me all about my mother. He talked about some private matters, and then he broke me the news. He told me the names of the ships that sunk their fleet and then he broke the news. Aboard the ships were barrels containing cryptic letters. He gave the a cypher to decrypt the letters with if I could find any.

Over the next week I would like ye mates to find me barrels on the sea. The vikings came from the north so all the barrels are in waters north of the castle. I would like the barrels brought to me with the letters inside them. Also, in spirit of the event I would like you to RP this entire week at all times. If you need instructions on how to do so please ask any CP high rank or an FAQ. You can ask Raven the EM

This week I would also like to seek and destroy all the ships that my father told me took down his fleet.

I appreciate all your help in honoring my fathers memory.

Last edited by cyan3; 02-12-2008 at 12:02 AM..
Closed Thread