Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 05:59 PM
Tee Hee
smirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to smirt362 Send a message via MSN to smirt362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Do you..?
Eek

Don Hertzfeldt <3
Old 02-04-2011, 07:09 PM
Delteria
Cloven has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Cloven

HAMMER TIME!
Old 02-04-2011, 07:30 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
I haven't tried Maloria at all so can't really comment or make a judgement for myself but even assuming what Galdor says is true (and it does seem way too harsh) the lack of direction doesn't exactly sound any worse than the other main PlayerWorlds Tab servers, I think people should keep in mind that while being promoted and therefore expected to maintain a certain high standard. it's still very much early days and to an extent still Under Construction.
Old 02-04-2011, 07:33 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
It's still very much early days and to an extent still Under Construction.
I can tell you right now mike that is a poor idea to pass for as a defense.
Every server in its own way is under construction, we know its under construction, but a debut of your server shows they believe it to be presentable at best and quite frankly Galdor and some others don't believe it is and the high expectations is pretty much due to past memory of what Maloria was to them. I am one of such, though I don't dislike it for it rather as I am just somewhat disappointed.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 02-04-2011, 07:35 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
I can tell you right now mike that is a poor idea to pass for as a defense.
Every server in its own way is under construction, we know its under construction, but a debut of your server shows they believe it to be presentable at best and quite frankly Galdor and some others don't believe it is and the high expectations is pretty much due to past memory of what Maloria was to them. I am one of such, though I don't dislike it for it rather as I am just somewhat disappointed.
One thing that may be worth considering is whether Maloria shows enough to be a promising server once it's had atleast a 10th of the time to develop that the other main servers have.
Old 02-04-2011, 07:38 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
One thing that may be worth considering is whether Maloria shows enough to be a promising server once it's had atleast a 10th of the time to develop that the other main servers have.
Okay but now think for future players, If they saw this and thought "Are these guys for real?" when they hear they gotta go take down satan as a serious quest (which btw most MMORPG players do take serious) for octopus people, then it's going to be viewed pretty unfairly. Also remember main servers didn't have pre-made GFX and ganis from years ago when they began.

We're used to what we're seeing from Maloria, but we gotta think also for the future.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 02-04-2011, 07:57 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
lawl... yes I admit it got harsh, I decided to give Maloria a serious go and to make a review of what I thought of it right after just for fun, but unfortunately the don't really care feel combined with bad jokes thrown in my face constantly made me irritated in the end.

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 02-04-2011, 08:19 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
The thing about the kingdoms is that being in a kingdom doesn't actual mean anything.
It will, you obviously didn't play maloria before because nations is what drove that server. Nation PK sprees, Holding the golems hostage from Storm and his lackies for hours, and the massive bunker laming during nation wars where all your friends ares slaughter inuia. Nations were beyond epic and hopefully will be again after a few adjustments to the PVP.
Old 02-04-2011, 11:45 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
As it stands, the quests could definitely use some revision. It's hard to take them seriously. However, the good part is that there are enough of them to at least get players close to level 10 without a whole lot of grinding involved.

Now, with that said, everyone shouldn't just expect Maloria to have all the content it used to have upon first release. It takes a while to create enough content for ten levels, and the server mostly 'feels empty' because there's a lot of locations left to fill up with enemies and so on.

While there might not be a true level cap in place right now, it would be wise to think of level 10 as endgame until there's enough in game to raise the bar a little bit.
Old 02-04-2011, 11:55 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
i'm almost 18, i'd consider 17 or 18 endgame right now because you have to go through 200 instances to level to 18.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:06 AM
Vima is an unknown quantity at this point
I gave up because I can't go anywhere without getting killed, so I can't really explore the world/or go outside anywhere. I guess i'll try to log on again sometime when the playercount is low. However it's really refreshing to see a new server on the classic tab. Other than that I can't really comment on anything else.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:08 AM
Banned
Not much to explore, if you played before you can go out through the spider cave.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:20 AM
WEREDUCK
Knux will become famous soon enough
Yeah I can either do the same Instance over and over and over again or I can mine, or I can do some lighthouse thing I can't find. That seems to be it right now.
I feel as if they should have finished the dungeons before releasing. I was enjoying playing, then ran out of stuff to do and now it's just boring.

Supporter of G2K1 revision. Even though it never will be what it was..
Old 02-05-2011, 12:23 AM
Banned
I gotta say, they made mining unique and fun. Probably the most creative yet fun job I've tried in the whole time I've played graal. With the exception of trying not to get pk'd while planting trees. I stopped playing Graal for a longgg time because I eraged so bad that I broke my laptop.
Old 02-05-2011, 01:36 AM
Kevin Azite
Mark Sir Link is just really niceMark Sir Link is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Mark Sir Link
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakilorP2P View Post
What about the giant questline with Indiana Jones fighting the nazis?

I'm not sure what part of the satan quest is childish. I think the title kinda is but it's a Lordi reference so I let it pass.
nine nine nine nine nine
Closed Thread