Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-18-2011, 12:18 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Era iPhone - St Patricks Release

Added a few small things for St Patricks day
  • Scary mask (ani)
  • Chest (opens / closes- furniture)
  • Green clover run (furniture)
  • two hats
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	iupdate.png
Views:	245
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	52560  
Old 03-18-2011, 01:00 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Still not as good as a pi boomerang .
Old 03-18-2011, 01:04 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
I can't wait until you release a sticky, it would be ever so convenient for someone interested learning about all the Era iPhone updates.
Old 03-18-2011, 01:05 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
rug*?
Old 03-18-2011, 04:24 AM
retired graal veteran
k_killar is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to k_killar
who cares
Old 03-18-2011, 09:12 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
you do know i will keep posting these updates, it doesn't effect me nor you so I don't see the problem. If you're not interested in any Era updates, don't read the thread. It's a forum

@Chris: Yeah- but can you beat the ugly face material!!!!
Old 03-18-2011, 09:39 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
No one's telling you to stop posting them, but I'm glad you proved my "andrew is about as smart as a bag of rocks" theory correct.
Old 03-18-2011, 09:48 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
No one's telling you to stop posting them, but I'm glad you proved my "andrew is about as smart as a bag of rocks" theory correct.
and to add to that, keeping forums efficient and organized is just as important. If you put the updates in a sticky you will also gather better attention.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 03-18-2011, 05:11 PM
Rjax Shizibz
Dnegel will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
Still not as good as a pi boomerang .
This^
Old 03-18-2011, 05:43 PM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Quote:
And this is what exactly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_killar View Post
who cares
Could this not easily be interpreted as, "who cares? stop posting." However this is irrelevant. He just stated his intent to keep posting regardless of people not interested in them.

Honestly, the amount of wasted energy over such stupid things. Sarcastic, worthless and self-serving comments serve no purpose and do not help the greater community.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:30 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
Twinny, just shut up.

Most of the people aren't saying "stop posting these news updates", they're saying "stop making a new thread for every individual update, especially incredibly minor things like this. It would be much more efficient for everyone involved if you would put it in a single thread." Some people like to regularly read the forums. There's no reason there needs to be 3+ threads that say "Era iPhone" with one update per thread every time I decide to click "New Posts".

Andrew ignoring that completely logical way to handle updates just goes to make him look immature and stubborn or stupid.
Old 03-18-2011, 08:15 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Twinny, just shut up.

Most of the people aren't saying "stop posting these news updates", they're saying "stop making a new thread for every individual update, especially incredibly minor things like this. It would be much more efficient for everyone involved if you would put it in a single thread." Some people like to regularly read the forums. There's no reason there needs to be 3+ threads that say "Era iPhone" with one update per thread every time I decide to click "New Posts".

Andrew ignoring that completely logical way to handle updates just goes to make him look immature and stubborn or stupid.
You should have the capability to read the thread titles and see it says "Era Iphone". Secondly, no one gives a **** what you want. Thirdly, i suggest getting outside more (its nice out now!) if a simple post every other day is upsetting you. And lastly, all your doing is probably making SNK want to do it more and more, (I know i would!) because you and the 2-3 others who whine every time are quite the entertainment.

Thanks for the update SNK, keep them coming <3
Old 03-18-2011, 08:31 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
You should have the capability to read the thread titles and see it says "Era Iphone".
The problem is that there are multiple Era iPhone threads with small updates. It's spamming, and it actually makes it harder to keep track of the current updates on Era iPhone.
Quote:
Secondly, no one gives a **** what you want.
If that were the case, no one would have responded to my posts, at the very least people care enough to tell me off
Quote:
Thirdly, i suggest getting outside more (its nice out now!)
It's 83 degrees and I'm working from home today
Quote:
if a simple post every other day is upsetting you.
I suggest getting outside more if a simple response to every one of Andrew's threads is upsetting you.
Quote:
And lastly, all your doing is probably making SNK want to do it more and more
I know, which goes back to the "immature". Then again, he did hang around as a girl for like a year, so he probably is. That said, I enjoy calling him out in every thread, it reminds me why Era's collective IQ is lower than my ACT scores and fills me with joy knowing even the management of the iPhone server keeps up to par.
Quote:
(I know i would!) because you and the 2-3 others who whine every time are quite the entertainment.
Complaining and offering positive criticism is not whining. It's funny, I rudely criticize people in the most blunt and offensive of ways - purely for the sake of being mean and breaking spirits, and people actually whine demanding I be more productive in my complaints. So I offer Andrew something helpful that would improve the way he posts updates, and now I'm the one who's whining? I guess it's back to calling people "asscastle" and "I've seen toddlers form more coherent points than you", that seems to be all you guys can handle without falling back on "lol u mad".
Quote:
keep them coming <3
That's innuendo for something heavily homosexual. I'm going to write a fanfic about you guys, keep an eye on the latest blog notification on the front page.
Old 03-18-2011, 08:42 PM
have you ever played Era iPhone? j/w
you do make me laugh though, gg

fyi when you realise Graal is a game, you'll see how much of an idiot you're looking.
Old 03-18-2011, 08:42 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
The problem is that there are multiple Era iPhone threads with small updates. It's spamming, and it actually makes it harder to keep track of the current updates on Era iPhone.

If that were the case, no one would have responded to my posts, at the very least people care enough to tell me off

It's 83 degrees and I'm working from home today

I suggest getting outside more if a simple response to every one of Andrew's threads is upsetting you.

I know, which goes back to the "immature". Then again, he did hang around as a girl for like a year, so he probably is. That said, I enjoy calling him out in every thread, it reminds me why Era's collective IQ is lower than my ACT scores and fills me with joy knowing even the management of the iPhone server keeps up to par.

Complaining and offering positive criticism is not whining. It's funny, I rudely criticize people in the most blunt and offensive of ways - purely for the sake of being mean and breaking spirits, and people actually whine demanding I be more productive in my complaints. So I offer Andrew something helpful that would improve the way he posts updates, and now I'm the one who's whining? I guess it's back to calling people "asscastle" and "I've seen toddlers form more coherent points than you", that seems to be all you guys can handle without falling back on "lol u mad".

That's innuendo for something heavily homosexual. I'm going to write a fanfic about you guys, keep an eye on the latest blog notification on the front page.
I could take your post a part too, but what is the point? And I don't know what SNK looks like, but hey if hes good looking, he can definitely keep it coming...