Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-27-2014, 04:36 AM
stuck in the enemy zone
-HateD- will become famous soon enough
Some people play era for the business aspect though. Why take that away from them?
Old 01-27-2014, 04:46 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by -HateD- View Post
Some people play era for the business aspect though. Why take that away from them?
<--- This person.
Old 01-27-2014, 04:54 AM
Zongui is on a distinguished road
yeah some people play games for stuff like that. one of my friends plays WoW only for the crafting. she doesn't care about the raiding or pking or anything like that. just the crafting.
Old 01-27-2014, 05:05 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Sorry, not in the same way the door into the base can.
Exactly the same way... I even made an alternate sewer route to BH because people kept p4ing the ladder, but you could just p4 that warp too, if anyone bothered to use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
I remember when BlueMelon bought "Era Hotel" for a million dollars...
What?
This is silly. It seems like the whole post was a random idea thrown behind your usual 'praising yourself' paragraph.

It was taken away simply because the business kept being traded and owners kept asking for stupid **** like redoing a level with lights even though none of it mattered to us and the whole thing was kinda a joke, considering the original EH wasn't meant to be owned by a player in the first place he just took it from him and refunded him the price.

Other businesses are a totally different story.
Old 01-27-2014, 06:47 AM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
What?
This is silly. It seems like the whole post was a random idea thrown behind your usual 'praising yourself' paragraph.

It was taken away simply because the business kept being traded and owners kept asking for stupid **** like redoing a level with lights even though none of it mattered to us and the whole thing was kinda a joke, considering the original EH wasn't meant to be owned by a player in the first place he just took it from him and refunded him the price.

Other businesses are a totally different story.
Simple suggestion, no need to get hate-filled with your posts, something I've noticed a lot from you lately. It's funny though how your behavior works, when you're staff you seem to be one of the nicest guys on Era, as soon as you're not you turn into a little hate-filled kitten.
Old 01-27-2014, 07:32 AM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Quote:
Great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice, and is never the result of selfishness.
Old 01-27-2014, 07:52 PM
Fiberwyre_P2P will become famous soon enough
@Koho
That quote could be taken two ways. Sacrifice on our part to continue to let business owners have their precious businesses, or sacrifice on the business owners' parts so we can have better businesses.

Is it not selfish of us to ask them to give up their whole reason for playing this game?
Is it not selfish of them to ask us to let them have their little business owners club at the expense of the having the opportunity to make businesses better?
Old 01-27-2014, 08:16 PM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiberwyre_P2P View Post
@Koho
That quote could be taken two ways. Sacrifice on our part to continue to let business owners have their precious businesses, or sacrifice on the business owners' parts so we can have better businesses.

Is it not selfish of us to ask them to give up their whole reason for playing this game?
Is it not selfish of them to ask us to let them have their little business owners club at the expense of the having the opportunity to make businesses better?
I quoted Booger so we both know what way it should be taken. Does it matter if it could be taken a 100 ways? We both know what way it was directed. Who said you need to ask them to give up their business? The idea behind this was to sacrifice their business for great achievement instead of being selfish and keeping it when it's not the best thing to do.

Stop with these efforts at going around at the attempt to correct people when in fact you are just making yourself look stupid as ****.
Old 01-27-2014, 08:55 PM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
You guys should give up all your items and quit being selfish also. See I can be childish as well.
Old 01-28-2014, 01:23 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
I like to roll around in all my money.
Old 01-28-2014, 01:42 AM
Fiberwyre_P2P will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
I quoted Booger so we both know what way it should be taken. Does it matter if it could be taken a 100 ways? We both know what way it was directed. Who said you need to ask them to give up their business? The idea behind this was to sacrifice their business for great achievement instead of being selfish and keeping it when it's not the best thing to do.

Stop with these efforts at going around at the attempt to correct people when in fact you are just making yourself look stupid as ****.
Quote:
Never fight an inanimate object.
Old 01-28-2014, 10:58 AM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Old 01-30-2014, 03:48 AM
ilovegirlzz can only hope to improve
"Do. Or do not. There is no try" - Yoda
Old 02-23-2014, 01:06 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Rezzing cause nothing was (or is... in general) ever done about this issue despite staff responses and agreements.

First actual raiding for myself in some time, and despite the multiple 10+ killstreaks before I even got significant backup; there are more and more players seen simply 'buying kills' through this method of laming unavoidable level transitions with kill-bombs.

Please address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
Putting a kill-bomb in a unavoidable location, where-in the victim cannot see it prior to being 'warped' to that location is the major exploit here.
Old 02-23-2014, 03:23 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
I would like to point out that I did make a script that would prevent bombs from being put in those unavoidable locations. That being said, I was told I couldn't implement.