Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2014, 12:57 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Godzilla, show me some content you've made in the past. If at all possible, develop some new content as well as an example.

If it's any good I'll get you a position.
Old 10-03-2014, 01:21 PM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
Godzilla, show me some content you've made in the past. If at all possible, develop some new content as well as an example.

I've watched you for the last 2 months with the help of maybe 5 of the countless developers create the new gmap, try to fix gangs, do countless projects on your own.

I'm not interested in holding a team together like the way you have done for that period of team. I'm going to sit back and observe the changes that Exolia plans to do, I personally feel like a lot of the current team are getting a free ride in the positions they are given as a PRIVILEGE.

Privileges can and should be taken away at any time if not respected.

Feel free to look at the current Trees, many of my personal heads, a lot of stuff actually. I refuse to develop for this game after the ridiculousness I've seen with the last couple of dev teams.

Last edited by Godzilla; 10-03-2014 at 01:33 PM..
Old 10-03-2014, 01:45 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
I've watched you for the last 2 months with the help of maybe 5 of the countless developers create the new gmap, try to fix gangs, do countless projects on your own.

I'm not interested in holding a team together like the way you have done for that period of team. I'm going to sit back and observe the changes that Exolia plans to do, I personally feel like a lot of the current team are getting a free ride in the positions they are given as a PRIVILEGE.

Privileges can and should be taken away at any time if not respected.
I've been managing the project from the very start. Everything that has been developed on this map had some level of involvement on my part. I think it's pretty ignorant of you to make false claims of my involvement on this team. Aside from that, even if you were made of glue, I don't think you could hold anything together let alone carry a team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
Also Zilla. If you want to change era so badly, go get some development skills. You offer 0 to the server. You have the right determination to change it for the better just a pitty you cant do anything but lag.
Koho's post remains valid.
Old 10-03-2014, 02:33 PM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
At the very least, if you're not willing to develop (assuming someone dared to let you near an rc, dear god), get off your high horse.

You can't just run around being like 'I DEMAND CHANGE but am unwilling to facilitate that change in any meaningful way AND I WANT IT NOW' and expect people to take you seriously.

There are dozens of idea guys. There aren't as many developers. This is a game that has always been primarily advanced by players helping create content.
Do something. And not levels or heads, oh please. If I can do it, then it's too simple to call that 'talent'

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 10-03-2014, 03:06 PM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
I've been managing the project from the very start. Everything that has been developed on this map had some level of involvement on my part. I think it's pretty ignorant of you to make false claims of my involvement on this team. Aside from that, even if you were made of glue, I don't think you could hold anything together let alone carry a team.

Koho's post remains valid.
Considering for months before I even logged back onto this game you were crying about being the only person on the team creating anything, doing anything, I think it's a funny contradiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoper View Post
At the very least, if you're not willing to develop (assuming someone dared to let you near an rc, dear god), get off your high horse.

You can't just run around being like 'I DEMAND CHANGE but am unwilling to facilitate that change in any meaningful way AND I WANT IT NOW' and expect people to take you seriously.

There are dozens of idea guys. There aren't as many developers. This is a game that has always been primarily advanced by players helping create content.
Do something. And not levels or heads, oh please. If I can do it, then it's too simple to call that 'talent'
Assuming someone dared to let me near an RC? Are you unaware of the amount of change I made for Era? The content I got done? I'll get off my high horse when this team starts looking competent and less like a joke.

The server sits back and voices its opinion, nothing is done, you lot sit in your positions doing jack **** and then complain later down the track when every meaningful player has quit this game because of the ridiculousness that you've made this server. I gave up a long time ago on my development because of jokers like yourself who have ruined the content countless of us have created for the server.
Old 10-03-2014, 03:48 PM
a true gentlemen
Quote:
Considering for months before I even logged back onto this game you were crying about being the only person on the team creating anything, doing anything, I think it's a funny contradiction.
If I felt I was the only one producing content on Era I'd just fire everyone and do it all myself. When in reality most projects have several people involved and when it's released it appears as if one person single handily produced all of this work.
Old 10-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Too bad they ignored me a year ago when I actually wanted to run Era.

Trapped in eternal failure of the Manager position.

lmk if you guys need anything outsourced.
Old 10-04-2014, 08:49 AM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Godzilla... If you look at your previous posts you talk about if you had such development skills you would do so much but then say you can develop. Who is contradicting themselves? i think it's you. You cannot develop.

I get it you want era to be a better place, we all do but sadly it's not going to happen just give up, ok?

Rogue. Thank god they ignored you..... The last thing era needs is you running it. I mean, what have you ever done apart from talk like a retard? Era doesn't need you in management. You never did do anything.

And lastly... Scoper who are you? shut up nobody likes you either.
Old 10-04-2014, 09:09 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
But I like Scoper and the things he says.
Old 10-04-2014, 09:48 AM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
But I like Scoper and the things he says.
Congratulations
Old 10-04-2014, 11:34 AM
graal player lord
Imperialistic is a jewel in the roughImperialistic is a jewel in the rough
y era kids so salty
Old 10-04-2014, 02:56 PM
Sinkler is a jewel in the roughSinkler is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Sinkler
Congratulations. I look forward to working with you.

If you need to get in contact with me, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]

"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that."

-John Stuart Mill
Old 10-04-2014, 05:30 PM
dusk
Donark has a spectacular aura about
these managers will never fix era and that's why I need to remake it.
Old 10-04-2014, 05:54 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Quote:
I've watched you for the last 2 months...
I'm not interested in holding a team together...
Privileges can and should be taken away...
Feel free to look at the current Trees...
I'll take that as a no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donark View Post
these managers will never fix era and that's why I need to remake it.
Andrew already did.
Old 10-04-2014, 06:32 PM
dusk
Donark has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
I'll take that as a no.

Andrew already did.
His version is just as shitty and not pc player friendly at all. Any game produced with graal's engine is crap.
Closed Thread