Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-23-2015, 11:48 AM
~ETA on Delteria~
ToreG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkeySprinkles View Post
And I'll go ahead and say that this is just a test. I personally think the PSA tag was a joke and was all for when we removed it. Also, I believe an ETA is needed, as PSA/PRA/GPA or what ever you wish to call him has bigger problems to handle then making sure ETs are on tag and not idling.
I can see how you are saying an ETA tag is needed, and that's where I come in. The PSA sees over all changes or modifications I do to the Events Team and makes sure they are reasonable and justifiable. For example, I fired an ET yesterday, and hired 3 new ones. If the PSA thought that any of them were uncalled for, they could undo it, easy peasy. Our PSA also has chosen several people to join the Events Team, as they also have a say in it, of course. All the PSA adds is really another rank before Manager, when it comes to managing the Events Team, anyways.

Quote:
I also believe ETA doesn't need RC, and I also believe a Gang Admin isn't really required, however we've hired one to help get the raiding going.
I can see where you're coming from as far as RC & ETA are concerned. The ETA, or supervisor, or PSA, whatever you want to call it doesn't need it, given that they don't develop. However, both PSAs and I are also active PRs, so that's why we have RC, as you very well know. As far as Gang Admin is concerned, that could be managed by one individual very easily, like the PSA. However, I can see how it's a luxury to have a Gang Admin to take some of the stress off the PSA.

Quote:
We'll see how this goes, and I'll probably be adjusting it accordingly in the next few days/weeks to fit our needs.
To be honest, it's really already adjusting itself automatically. Of course, you have complete control over it anyways.
Old 02-23-2015, 12:06 PM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToreG View Post
I can see how you are saying an ETA tag is needed, and that's where I come in. The PSA sees over all changes or modifications I do to the Events Team and makes sure they are reasonable and justifiable. For example, I fired an ET yesterday, and hired 3 new ones. If the PSA thought that any of them were uncalled for, they could undo it, easy peasy. Our PSA also has chosen several people to join the Events Team, as they also have a say in it, of course. All the PSA adds is really another rank before Manager, when it comes to managing the Events Team, anyways.

I can see where you're coming from as far as RC & ETA are concerned. The ETA, or supervisor, or PSA, whatever you want to call it doesn't need it, given that they don't develop. However, both PSAs and I are also active PRs, so that's why we have RC, as you very well know. As far as Gang Admin is concerned, that could be managed by one individual very easily, like the PSA. However, I can see how it's a luxury to have a Gang Admin to take some of the stress off the PSA.

To be honest, it's really already adjusting itself automatically. Of course, you have complete control over it anyways.

PSA/PRA whatever you guys are calling it now shouldn't have to deal with ET's. Nobody really cares about ET... ET isn't a staff position. Also quit with the million commas you're not using them correctly.
Old 02-23-2015, 12:20 PM
~ETA on Delteria~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
PSA/PRA whatever you guys are calling it now shouldn't have to deal with ET's. Nobody really cares about ET... ET isn't a staff position. Also quit with the million commas you're not using them correctly.
First you complain about gangs. Then you complain about not getting gang admin. Then it's the mall stand. You really think I care what you have to say about my grammar? Does Graal look like an English mastery course? Go bug somebody else, seriously.
Old 02-23-2015, 04:22 PM
Snake Eyes
Arakonda is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToreG View Post
First you complain about gangs. Then you complain about not getting gang admin. Then it's the mall stand. You really think I care what you have to say about my grammar? Does Graal look like an English mastery course? Go bug somebody else, seriously.
Who are you though, seriously..
Old 02-23-2015, 06:38 PM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arakonda View Post
Who are you though, seriously..
I literally haven't stopped laughing since this kid posted
Old 02-23-2015, 07:43 PM
ooger will become famous soon enough
He's a newer player that has shown a lot of interest in the progression of Era as a server. He was a very active ET for a while and rose to PR. Every experience I've had with him has been professional and he's been very helpful (and when he doesn't know how to help, he asks for help from someone else instead of just ignoring pms).

I don't know how you guys can have these ideas of grandeur and widespread success of the server when every time a new guy comes around and tries to help everyone says 'who r u nob fk off this is oldby land'

He's doing more than half of the people writing essays on here and crying when their ideas are 'stolen', 'improperly applied', or when nobody wants to hire you because you're an *******.
Old 02-23-2015, 07:58 PM
JEM is on a distinguished road
Why is everyone hatin' on this dude

FOR. REAL.
Old 02-23-2015, 08:29 PM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Keep, up, the, good, work, Tore! Although, be, it, in, vein, since, you'll, just, be, trash, talked, and, ridiculed.
Old 02-23-2015, 09:03 PM
Eclipse is a jewel in the roughEclipse is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Eclipse
must, be , from, ,iera

Last edited by Eclipse; 02-23-2015 at 09:03 PM.. Reason: sorry missed one
Old 02-23-2015, 11:01 PM
Exolia Zephlyn
SharkeySprinkles will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SharkeySprinkles
Listen bro, I'm just saying, that I won't just make changes, but that we have like, silly admins, and silly positions, and that like, it all needs to be adjusted, as we see fit, I'm not going, to just change, things, because I want to, but because it'll make the flow, easier.

Old 02-24-2015, 09:13 AM
~ETA on Delteria~
Quote:
Listen bro, I'm just saying, that I won't just make changes, but that we have like, silly admins, and silly positions, and that like, it all needs to be adjusted, as we see fit, I'm not going, to just change, things, because I want to, but because it'll make the flow, easier.

I'm not complaining, I was just trying to make a discussion.

Anyways, thanks guys. I appreciate it.
Old 02-24-2015, 09:16 AM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
faKUC DISQUSCSIISSONs yu dumdb aPeshyte.

Last edited by WillaWonka; 02-24-2015 at 09:17 AM.. Reason: Misspelled words I APOLOGIZE.
Old 02-24-2015, 12:53 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
I like where this is going comma guys.
Old 02-24-2015, 04:37 PM
Snake Eyes
Arakonda is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm not hating on the kid or anything (it's not like he's the first kid to become king of era within 2 days of playing).
But if you're going to make pk related changes, shouldn't you at least know something about pk-ing?

It's not that I'm against people making changes, but I think they should be made by someone who knows what he's talking about.
Like if I want to be a math teacher, I should at the very least know math, right?
Old 02-24-2015, 05:26 PM
Exolia Zephlyn
SharkeySprinkles will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SharkeySprinkles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arakonda View Post
it's not like he's the first kid to become king of era within 2 days of playing
Whoa, whoa...I'm the only King of Era...kneel before Exolia!