Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum > Classic News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-06-2012, 01:47 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
Hm so i walked out of the orphanage place and am totally lost already. I can't seem to find any indications as to where I should go now? Where is Sister Gertrude...
It's made quite clear to check the map with the M Key, where there are markers.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:49 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
If you are referring to the big face on the map (haven't headed over that way yet) maybe it should say something when you put your cursor over it.
Old 09-06-2012, 10:00 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Map doesn't display correctly when opening it the first time by the way, probably has something to do with files downloading. I also agree on making the markers stand out more. Some simple animation should do.

Quote:
I actually reported that issue to Era staff ages ago.
On it.

Edit: No more head1247.png on Era.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:33 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Map doesn't display correctly when opening it the first time by the way, probably has something to do with files downloading.
That's a bit odd as the map image is pre-loaded via a GUPD, but I'll look into it.

Quote:
I also agree on making the markers stand out more. Some simple animation should do.
The map markers have just been made animated, it keeps the same style but is much easier to spot.

Quote:
No more head1247.png on Era.
Might it have been possible that Alfonso still had the head in his folders from a previous time it had been uploaded?
Old 09-06-2012, 08:41 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Might it have been possible that Alfonso still had the head in his folders from a previous time it had been uploaded?
What I meant is that I have successfully deleted it
Old 09-06-2012, 08:51 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
I basically skip any dialogue and keep pressing M to find out where to go. All of the dialogue is uninteresting and the fact that your character responds alienates the player. But owell, blindly nagging my way through quest brb.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:19 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
I am offended by uniforms requiring my skin tone to change.

So much for equal opportunity.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:21 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
I am offended by uniforms requiring my skin tone to change.

So much for equal opportunity.
I know dat feel.
Old 09-06-2012, 11:22 PM
Tee Hee
smirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to smirt362 Send a message via MSN to smirt362
Quote:
On it.

Edit: No more head1247.png on Era.
You should upload the original so it fixes it for people who have the wrong file
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	head1247.png
Views:	346
Size:	2.6 KB
ID:	55058  

Don Hertzfeldt <3
Old 09-06-2012, 11:51 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Quote:
Originally Posted by smirt362 View Post
You should upload the original so it fixes it for people who have the wrong file
Good point. Will do.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:44 AM
you want .gif so the baby drools...trust me, im an expert at being a graal baby
Old 09-15-2012, 02:23 PM
JinChill
mattdapimp has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to mattdapimp
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillmaster19 View Post
So trials shouldn't be allowed to pk or spar or complete quests or anything? might as well just disconnect them on login.

Seriously no point in paying $4 a month just to play a few quests(which you would finish in the first month, so $4 just to pk/do generic events) when you can play so many better things for free.

Only people this game will appeal to is those with lifetime classic, the server will die over time as people quit and no one new joins.
You're correct, Graal is a dying breed and being milked for the last few drops of $$ it may obtain. Ever since F2P was taken away, the game slowly started dying. Just wish with the success of Iphone Graal, Stefan would leave us PC players be and return the account system to the old days. Graal should really be just like any other DECENT FREE game, that is free to play and doesn't restrict anything from you along with the options to spend real money to obtain slight advantages. SOLUTION: Do away with P2P and create more "Gelet Items" in the Graal Shop for players to purchase their time limited advantage boosts. People are tired of being penalized for not paying to play Graal.. After all, he is correct... There are much better games out their to be played for free.. I have lifetime Classic so I'm not complaining on my behalf, i just understand where he and everyone else who wishes not to pay and is penalized for it is coming from.
Old 09-17-2012, 03:47 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
you want .gif so the baby drools...trust me, im an expert at being a graal baby
Amongst other things.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.