Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2013, 01:21 PM
Graal Freeroam Staff
KriosEthan is on a distinguished road
Hacker Altercation

So basically I decided to post this thread just to give server managers a heads up. I had 2 hackers logged into Graal Freeroam, placing bombs, speed hacking, etc. Below I have listed both account names so if they do manage to pop on your server and you notice I would suggest keeping an eye on them.
Also I wasn't really sure where to post this so I just posted it here. I didn't take any screenshots I just ban them but like I said if they pop on your server just watch over them if you don't have anything to detect it.

Accounts
-Graal952969
-Graal973359
Old 01-01-2013, 08:29 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Great idea.

DRAGON551 should be added to the list as well. When I worked on Era, he would somehow spawn guns and run over walls.
Old 01-01-2013, 08:56 PM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Add papajchris too, outlaw

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 01-01-2013, 09:34 PM
Hezzy002 is a jewel in the roughHezzy002 is a jewel in the rough
Add KriosEthan and swimdude to the list. Saw them blowing each other while wallhacking on UN.
Old 01-02-2013, 04:04 AM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
-Graal952969
-Graal973359

Probably both trial accounts? Not worth posting a thread about it imo.
Old 01-04-2013, 08:12 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
While this sounds like mere trainer usage, there does seem to be a higher amount of people attempting to inject code as of late.
Old 01-04-2013, 08:27 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
While this sounds like mere trainer usage, there does seem to be a higher amount of people attempting to inject code as of late.
Not only that but I'm starting to see a lot of them with community names and I highly doubt they're buying gold.
Old 01-04-2013, 08:32 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Not only that but I'm starting to see a lot of them with community names and I highly doubt they're buying gold.
IP bans are also either being bypassed or simply not working. Thank heavens for breaking PlayerWorld rules and scripting a way to view IP.
Old 01-04-2013, 08:36 PM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
IP bans are also either being bypassed or simply not working. Thank heavens for breaking PlayerWorld rules and scripting a way to view IP.
Which does absolutely nothing to anyone who knows how to use a proxy/VPN
Old 01-04-2013, 08:40 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMelon View Post
Which does absolutely nothing to anyone who knows how to use a proxy/VPN
Which is kindof self implied. There are other methods which can be used too, but I shouldn't post details.
Old 01-04-2013, 08:49 PM
Hezzy002 is a jewel in the roughHezzy002 is a jewel in the rough
he puts the ban plant on u
Old 01-04-2013, 08:58 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
There are other methods which can be used too
Like living in Germany, where it's next to impossible to get a static IP assigned by your ISP.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:21 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Like living in Germany, where it's next to impossible to get a static IP assigned by your ISP.
I don't think you have any room to complain about your ISP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
speedtest.net servers around me usually cap at around 100 Mbit download, so I used speedmeter.de for this one. Seems like they got rid of the result images though, so I just capped the result:

Upload seems a bit low though, and is around 24 Mbit on speedtest.net. It gets a lot higher sometimes, too. Up to 80 Mbit.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:50 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
I wasn't complaining
Old 01-13-2013, 08:29 AM
Dictatin' since 2001
Fidel Castro is a jewel in the roughFidel Castro is a jewel in the rough
That's probably Joe, all of his accs are Grall9#####, There isn't a way to ban him, as we've tried on Era. Best thing to do is just let him get bored and he leaves.