Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-07-2007, 07:01 AM
Banned
Knight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Knight
Lightbulb Space Exploration and Special Events

My only question is will Zone ever have any special space exploration maybe a special planet where you can mine special fuel or craft ammo etc? Maybe just go and enjoy the sites? Also, will there ever be any special events? Maybe a gamma ray burst occurs and Iricia is right on it's path so we get a brown tint (which is set that the sky would turn brown if a gamma ray burst ever actually happens to occur on Earth) and we have a specific ammount of time to prepare for the blast and do puzzles or unique things to prepare. Maybe a black hole has just opened up and it would add a special sucking effect on a map that would lure players into it. Maybe a Comet is nearing one of the planets so crazy effects happen and maybe the screen turns a unique color. Will ANYTHING even a bit similar to this ever happen?
Old 11-07-2007, 07:21 AM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Maybe in time..for now Dan has some things he probably wants to impliment.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:26 AM
Banned
(implement*) Anyways I mean it would be neat to be able to fly out and see something maybe like an animated supernova or galaxy... or explore space and if they had a system with whoever discovered something could name it and players could actually got there although Zone would grow so much bigger, player count and all...
Old 11-07-2007, 11:40 AM
anubis_wing will become famous soon enough
I hate to break it to you, but that would only be exciting for the first few days, then I can guarentee NO ONE will even bother with it. What you're talking about sounds like a lot of work for nothing.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:12 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
I could see traveling in space to other planets. But instead of mining and that stuff that people whine about being repetitive, it could be single-player planets. Places where you could get more weapons + money without having to spend real money. Maybe alien bases that you could storm?
Old 11-07-2007, 06:55 PM
hi
seanthien is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
My only question is will Zone ever have any special space exploration maybe a special planet where you can mine special fuel or craft ammo etc? Maybe just go and enjoy the sites? Also, will there ever be any special events? Maybe a gamma ray burst occurs and Iricia is right on it's path so we get a brown tint (which is set that the sky would turn brown if a gamma ray burst ever actually happens to occur on Earth) and we have a specific ammount of time to prepare for the blast and do puzzles or unique things to prepare. Maybe a black hole has just opened up and it would add a special sucking effect on a map that would lure players into it. Maybe a Comet is nearing one of the planets so crazy effects happen and maybe the screen turns a unique color. Will ANYTHING even a bit similar to this ever happen?
Anubis is right, ctf only lasted for about a week and died. Irica is just the main planet for some odd reason. I'd rather play koth then irica.

They just brought back zone from being ded, to alive ( Still worse :l ) I wouldn't realy expect something like this OR any other Major updates to happen. Since they just did medals,etc.
Old 11-07-2007, 08:32 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=69216
Old 11-07-2007, 11:21 PM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanthien View Post
Anubis is right, ctf only lasted for about a week and died. Irica is just the main planet for some odd reason. I'd rather play koth then irica.

They just brought back zone from being ded, to alive ( Still worse :l ) I wouldn't realy expect something like this OR any other Major updates to happen. Since they just did medals,etc.
Its the main planet because of the fact that it has the most simple objectives. Plus the speeder image from start attracts some noobers
Old 11-07-2007, 11:40 PM
Banned
Still, I doubt it... I mean if you were searching through space and you managed to find a planet maybe that could trigger the release of new weapons, items, and that sort of stuff. I mean each different planet should have different terrain and maybe unique alien life...? There could be different models of space ships buyable with maybe mini-games on the planets. I mean three to for players could save up and buy a decent spaceship, maybe for a basic spaceship 50k, which would take 10k from 5 different players who all had full access or maybe were assigned jobs that rotated on the ship. To get to your destination you would each have to fully manage your job such as Pilot, Medic, Fuel Check, Maintenance, etc... There could be different types of ships, maybe you want something for speed to arrive or something that can carry a large amount of people, maybe a fighter craft...? Maybe some super luxury craft with a semi-auto pilot feature to help you avoid danger, maybe one with a spar arena in it for extra training... There are so many possibilities. Fuel can be bought or mined out, of course there would be different types of fuel. Maybe you want a special rare type of fuel that can get you to your destination x4 faster then basic fuel? The deeper your search in space, the more dangerous it gets but better the rewards get. Maybe each player should have to fly from each planet on a space bus for a small fee of Zone cash and it should take 20 seconds or so between the basic planets such as Iricia and Deathmatch. This would mean though that every first time player would need to start with around 100 Zone cash so they can roam and earn there cash to go on trips or save up for new items.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:35 AM
V--ITS SEAN!
Dante_P2P is an unknown quantity at this point
Why do you come up with ideas already made? You just improve those by a tiny bit x.x
3 words: zone needs a jail
John says:
****** THAT CANADIAN ******* CAN GET ON XBL
Boing says:
Touya?
John says:
Touya lives in NJ....
Zone's Staff based on Red Vs Blue series! (Well mostly the red)
Dan-Sarge-He's The Dumb Leader.
KDS-Griff-He *****s
RavenBalde-Simmons-He's the mother ****ing suck up
Switch-Donut-Well He's just Dumb and Pink....
Jesse-Church-The Guy with the bad ideas, But still really cool
Desear-Tucker-The guy that got knocked up by an Alien.
Old 11-08-2007, 02:34 AM
Wedge has 7 Rep Points :D
Tracker180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by anubis_wing View Post
I hate to break it to you, but that would only be exciting for the first few days, then I can guarentee NO ONE will even bother with it. What you're talking about sounds like a lot of work for nothing.
amen, I didn't want to break it to him so I just waited for sumone else

Quote:
This message has been deleted by Chris. Reason: replied to deleted post (don't hurt me Crono =()
Old 11-08-2007, 02:36 AM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Eve Online anyone?
Old 11-08-2007, 03:25 AM
Banned
Yeah, but you should at least give it a chance and seem more like a hope for reality of the future if there ever is one that far. My ideas go into detail more and I come up with more specific ideas.
Old 11-08-2007, 03:33 AM
o.o
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
Basically, missions (for 1 player). Could get items from them, and money.
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Old 11-17-2007, 02:01 AM
Banned
I was thinking, what if there was a space craft of some sort players could fight on like the outside of it, 1 - 2 levels. It would look like it was moving at fast speeds. Bullets would ocassionaly go faster or slower and ocassionaly a meteor or something might hit the ship causing a shaking screen effect and how bad the shaking is would depend on how far you are from it.