Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Unholy Nation Main Forum > Hiring for Unholy Nation
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2014, 12:27 AM
Graalian since '01
Stowen will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Stowen Send a message via MSN to Stowen
Unholy Nation hiring for iUN Development

Hello, fellow Graalians. Unholy Nation is now hiring ALL developmental positions, in preparations for our massive overhaul, and re-creating of a new, improved Unholy Nation.

According to our current plans, we are keeping much of the overworld. It will all be placed differently on an entirely new gmap. As for systems and coding, we plan to scrap about 99% of the server. Why? Well that's quite a simple answer. UN's systems are crappy, outdated, and poorly secured. If we plan to succeed as an iOS/Facebook server, we need systems that can handle those platforms, handle a playercount larger than 30-40, and efficiently log all needed activities on the server. Many of you look at UN as a server run by corruption, and lazy trolls. I'm not going to sugar coat it for you, that's quite true, unfortunately. I'm here to clean that garbage up, and make UN an enjoyable, successful server that it once was.

Now, I know rescripting an entire server isn't going to be easily tackled, and not many people out there really want to tackle a project of this magnitude for such a dying server. I'm willing to offer USD payments, PER PROJECT.

If anybody is interested in helping progress UN, and get paid for doing it, please contact me via Forum PM, In-Game Forum PM (Stowen), eMail (listed below), or simply logging in and contact me if I'm online.

As for the other developmental positions, I MAY offer USD payments for specific projects, such as setting up a new gmap and populating it with our current levels, massive gani projects, or even large quantity graphical projects. Again, if anybody is interested please use the methods above to contact me. I look forward to hearing from some of you.

My email is: [email protected].

Thank you,
Stowen & UN Management
Unholy Nation is my home.