Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-27-2010, 09:41 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquirt View Post
I don't remember you applying for any Era position
Check the NPC server PM logs.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:35 AM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
He's back on GK.

Just needed a break obviously.

Old 04-03-2010, 08:41 AM
Rat...
Brad has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Brad Send a message via Yahoo to Brad
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJames View Post
Its time for Ol' James to leave Graal once again. I've tried to do everything in my power to help GK/Graal/Era but it seems i've failed. I tried making a new/cool server. But failed. I've tried to help GK, but it seems theres no help for that. If you have USD you have items. I've tried to apply for staff on Era and help them, but it seems that won't happen either. Not to mention all trades are controlled by other people on GK, you can't trade anything unless someone puts in thier 2 cents, ecspecially Kale. He has something to say about every trade, witch is very, very annoying.

It seems like the older generation of Graal is being pushed out by the newer generation. They don't know what all we've contributed, and we get no credit. Not to mention Stefan has changed, and I feel hes in it for the money now. Graal used to be exciting, fun, all kinds of stuff. Its just lost its touch. Im 20 now, and theres money to made, girls to be laid, and time to get paid. I'll most likely pop-in from time to time on Atrius, but not alot. Good luck to GK, good luck to Era, good luck to Stefan, and good luck to all you players out there. I bid you farewell.

Catch me on AIM (Theonedudee)
yo money maker stop on the forums and shoot me a message..lets talk business. Besides that, yeah. We get absolutely no cred for being pioneers of the craft...cheers man.

Brad.
2k14lyf
Forum idiots shall rule once more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Forums without brad will have been sad