Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #91  
Old 05-29-2009, 07:43 AM
Frankie Frankie is offline
xChugxLifex
Frankie's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 1,610
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994
Deophite is the only administrator who started playing when given a staff position. I've been playing on-and-off for years, and I don't know about Squirt, but I know he played for at least a while before becoming a staff member. Deo was placed here by the PWA, but I think he has grown somewhat to like Era.
how can Deo like Era if he's hardly on? I guess that's the whole point then. he likes it because he doesn't have to do ****.
__________________
*Sum41Freeeeek
*Frankie

Last edited by Frankie; 05-29-2009 at 07:53 AM..
  #92  
Old 05-29-2009, 10:27 AM
Geno Geno is offline
Prinking Droblem
Geno's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 7,013
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
"era has one down hill"



Duh?
  #93  
Old 05-29-2009, 12:53 PM
CharlieM CharlieM is offline
Hired/Fired
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Places you dont want to go babe.
Posts: 1,834
CharlieM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CharlieM Send a message via MSN to CharlieM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geno View Post
"era has one down hill"



Duh?
tie a rope to the top and climb back up!

and at Chris(cbk1994) I never ever saw squirt on Era before he became staff, unless he played under some different unrelated account.
__________________


"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

Eric Hoffer

turned that one on you didn't I.
  #94  
Old 05-29-2009, 11:45 PM
Thanatoses Thanatoses is offline
Registered User
Thanatoses's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 122
Thanatoses is an unknown quantity at this point
You don't seem to allow anything that goes against, its not flaming... its real, factual events.

Squirt only played Era because he knew he was guaranteed a staff position of he did.

Whether you played era or not doesn't relate to you being qualifoed for your job, it'd help if you did, like it'd help if Squirt could Dev, but not required. Seeing as your job requires minimal knowledge of Era, you aren't qualified nor were hired to make decisions about Era in general. You're the head construction WORKER, order things to be done based on the blueprints NOT designed by you. Due to your knowledge or lack there of about Era.

This is not flaming, just hard facts and reality.
__________________
You manipulate people in order to get your way and I do not like it, I demand that you stop it." - Anonymous (lol)
Wil Soul formally known as BlasterX (The Intimidator)
  #95  
Old 05-30-2009, 01:57 AM
emoman emoman is offline
Wondering..
emoman's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: elsewhere
Posts: 68
emoman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to emoman Send a message via MSN to emoman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatoses View Post
Originally, yeah people like Squirt, Deophite and etc. My main concern is that those people have weeded in and now make it more abundant / a priority to hire people from other servers rather than Era-Made players because they were NOT from Era and knew nothing or no one the server. If they keep doing it repeatedly, the cycle will never end. Already, our Administration is entirely of people who only started playing Era when they got staff.

Players that are accomplished / have knowledge of the game, you'd hardly have to look at their hours to realize it. Their actions / knowledge shows itself. Charlie, I doubt anyone would question you being an FAQ. Emoman, who the hell are you? o.o? You're staff?
No (well a trial ET for a very short period of time a long time ago), I'm a player who misses old era, my second account was Zman when i started out on era, i mostly got into it during Smu.

I'm just here to ***** about era going downhill, because thats basically the topic o.o
  #96  
Old 05-30-2009, 04:41 AM
cbk1994 cbk1994 is offline
the fake one
cbk1994's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 10,718
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatoses View Post
You don't seem to allow anything that goes against, its not flaming... its real, factual events.

Squirt only played Era because he knew he was guaranteed a staff position of he did.

Whether you played era or not doesn't relate to you being qualifoed for your job, it'd help if you did, like it'd help if Squirt could Dev, but not required. Seeing as your job requires minimal knowledge of Era, you aren't qualified nor were hired to make decisions about Era in general. You're the head construction WORKER, order things to be done based on the blueprints NOT designed by you. Due to your knowledge or lack there of about Era.

This is not flaming, just hard facts and reality.
Here are your hard facts:

I've told you this before, but it fails to get through your hugely inflated head, shown conveniently in your signature.

You have absolutely no idea how Era is run. You do not know why I was hired, nor what my job is now. Stop telling me what my job is. If you're so interested in Era's politics, I suggest you work to become staff. A good starting point would be improving your attitude.

I am certainly qualified to make decisions regarding Era. Why else do you think I was chosen as the development admin? You may not like Deophite, but he's not stupid; even you must realize that.
__________________
  #97  
Old 05-30-2009, 06:42 AM
Thanatoses Thanatoses is offline
Registered User
Thanatoses's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 122
Thanatoses is an unknown quantity at this point
I remember a ZMan.

Anywho, in all irony, I probably know far more about its running than you. And you're on the damn thing, I base my every in-game move on my knowledge and the predictability of the administration. As you can see, doesn't steer me wrong. I have more influence on Era than you or any other Administrator.

If I counteract your "Deophite isn't an idiot claim" you'll call it flaming. Oh well, Deophite is a simpleton, like MOST Erians realized long before I took the liberty to point it out.

I just told you why you were hired as Dev Admin, who else on the staff team at the time was a better DEV?
You don't need to take my word on your inability to make decisions. Your failed attempts and failed attempts to come have and will shown.

Where have I expressed a level of desperation to become staff? Believe me, I wouldn't change the look of my character to become staff, let alone my attitude. I'm an "As-Is".

Even without RC, I still have more influence on Era, and in player-related decisions because of my KNOWLWEDGE of Era, something you lack.

Like I said originally, you're a "Yes man" and should stick to that, remember how we were cool when you were a "Yes man"? You didn't do stupid things, it was greaaat.
__________________
You manipulate people in order to get your way and I do not like it, I demand that you stop it." - Anonymous (lol)
Wil Soul formally known as BlasterX (The Intimidator)
  #98  
Old 05-30-2009, 06:48 AM
cbk1994 cbk1994 is offline
the fake one
cbk1994's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 10,718
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatoses View Post
I remember a ZMan.

Anywho, in all irony, I probably know far more about its running than you. And you're on the damn thing, I base my every in-game move on my knowledge and the predictability of the administration. As you can see, doesn't steer me wrong. I have more influence on Era than you or any other Administrator.

If I counteract your "Deophite isn't an idiot claim" you'll call it flaming. Oh well, Deophite is a simpleton, like MOST Erians realized long before I took the liberty to point it out.

I just told you why you were hired as Dev Admin, who else on the staff team at the time was a better DEV?
You don't need to take my word on your inability to make decisions. Your failed attempts and failed attempts to come have and will shown.

Where have I expressed a level of desperation to become staff? Believe me, I wouldn't change the look of my character to become staff, let alone my attitude. I'm an "As-Is".

Even without RC, I still have more influence on Era, and in player-related decisions because of my KNOWLWEDGE of Era, something you lack.

Like I said originally, you're a "Yes man" and should stick to that, remember how we were cool when you were a "Yes man"? You didn't do stupid things, it was greaaat.
If you say so

Thread closed.
__________________
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.