Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Unholy Nation Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-12-2011, 05:15 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Events Team Cadets

They've been cadets for 5 weeks now, why?
Old 02-12-2011, 06:04 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
obv not trained enough!!
Old 02-12-2011, 06:06 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Inactive Chief, Incapable of proving of being anything higher then the rest which would cause questionable leadership if not taken care of on both the higher ETs/ET Chief.

There's a lot of reasons probably but those are the most common.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 02-12-2011, 06:14 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Inactive Chief, Incapable of proving of being anything higher then the rest which would cause questionable leadership if not taken care of on both the higher ETs/ET Chief.

There's a lot of reasons probably but those are the most common.
There is no Events Team Administrator, but that doesn't mean the Events Team are incapable of being promoted. Obviously when there isn't an Events Team Administrator (or anyone suited to the position) someone like a Manager of PR Administrator would step in and look over the team. It has been 5 weeks now though, and I don't think people realize how inconvenient it is to host events with half the tools an Events Team member is supposed to have.
Old 02-12-2011, 06:17 PM
Banned
codecub is an unknown quantity at this point
why do you even need to train somebody to host events its easy
Old 02-12-2011, 06:28 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
There is no Events Team Administrator, but that doesn't mean the Events Team are incapable of being promoted. Obviously when there isn't an Events Team Administrator (or anyone suited to the position) someone like a Manager of PR Administrator would step in and look over the team. It has been 5 weeks now though, and I don't think people realize how inconvenient it is to host events with half the tools an Events Team member is supposed to have.
Okay then obviously then maybe its time for a form of evaluation? I can host events without a god damn tool so I kind of find your "Inconvenience" point to be moot, Unless you mean like information on how to host then clearly they need to be taught more thoroughly tbh I'm not quite catching what you mean by that regardless.

Old 02-12-2011, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Okay then obviously then maybe its time for a form of evaluation?
Well yeah?

Quote:
I can host events without a god damn tool so I kind of find your "Inconvenience" point to be moot, Unless you mean like information on how to host then clearly they need to be taught more thoroughly tbh I'm not quite catching what you mean by that regardless.
I never said that events couldn't be hosted without the tools an Events Team member is supposed to have, as they clearly can and are being hosted without them. What I did say was that I don't think people realize how inconvenient it is to host events with half the tools an Events Team member is supposed to have, because it is inconvenient. When such basic tools exist for the sole purpose of making a member of staff's job easier, to aid in someone actually doing their job on the server, those members of staff should have those tools made available to them.

If the staff who are supposed to be looking after this team had to do the same job under the same conditions I'm pretty certain they would become readily available as soon as possible. There is clearly no empathy here, and yes, it is relevant to the fact that they are simply being ignored.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:54 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Okay, now of course there's no empathy here at the GraalOnline forums; Not really a good place to choose considering this is a mix of over a decade of server's communities of old and new... You may wanna stick to the UN's forums and actually be active on the problem to get things fixed.

Old 02-12-2011, 10:06 PM
Quote:
Okay, now of course there's no empathy here at the GraalOnline forums; Not really a good place to choose considering this is a mix of over a decade of server's communities of old and new... You may wanna stick to the UN's forums and actually be active on the problem to get things fixed.
Nope.
Old 02-12-2011, 10:39 PM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Quote:
I can host events without a god damn tool so I kind of find your "Inconvenience" point to be moot
Tools are kinda handy...like one that actually lets you draw players to you to actually do the event! One that kets you kick and such! I don't like to warp 40 people via RC =[

o wait thats a tool
Old 02-12-2011, 10:43 PM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
This is a question to ask the manager!

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 02-12-2011, 10:58 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinny View Post
Tools are kinda handy...like one that actually lets you draw players to you to actually do the event! One that kets you kick and such! I don't like to warp 40 people via RC =[

o wait thats a tool
Don't confuse scripts with tools entirely you silly goose!

Old 02-12-2011, 11:29 PM
Kevin Azite
Mark Sir Link is just really niceMark Sir Link is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Mark Sir Link
I think the underlying point here is that the expectation was that after Rufus' departure from ET Admin (over a month ago), the management would have either stepped up to fill that role themselves or found a replacement. Clearly neither has happened since the same ETs that were hired on Jan 9th are still cadets. This is just another show of negligence from a Manager who is somehow able to convince people he is doing a great job with UN with empty words and telling people what they want to hear.

Obviously they don't need to have access to things like warpto, Incognito, Ice, and access to the ET Donation Box but I sure think having access to those things would make for a better environment.
Old 02-12-2011, 11:41 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
There was one ET cadet that I liked, she was nice and actually listened/hosted frequently. I forget who she was though
Old 02-12-2011, 11:53 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
There was one ET cadet that I liked, she was nice and actually listened/hosted frequently. I forget who she was though
shoulda put a ring on it.