Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > N-Pulse Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-01-2011, 07:17 PM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough
Sorry for my inactivity, everyone. I will be active again as of this coming Thursday. It's been a very hectic month for me but i plan to get N-Pulse back on track a.s.a.p. Contact a staff member in-game if you have any questions, concerns, or requests.
Old 02-06-2011, 03:01 AM
Retired
SlikRick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by alskdjfhg View Post
Okay, let me just log on, OH! wait.... N-Pulse isn't on the classic list anymore...
That was Matt's decision, not the PWA.
Old 02-06-2011, 04:04 AM
sage_chaozu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to sage_chaozu Send a message via AIM to sage_chaozu Send a message via MSN to sage_chaozu Send a message via Yahoo to sage_chaozu
Quote:
Okay, let me just log on, OH! wait.... N-Pulse isn't on the classic list anymore...
I'm guessing you guys should probably just play another server until further notice. There is a lot of work to do but I have no clue what it is.
Old 02-06-2011, 04:27 AM
Retired
Quote:
Originally Posted by sage_chaozu View Post
I'm guessing you guys should probably just play another server until further notice. There is a lot of work to do but I have no clue what it is.
He was trying to troll and failed miserably at it.
Old 02-06-2011, 04:42 AM
sage_chaozu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to sage_chaozu Send a message via AIM to sage_chaozu Send a message via MSN to sage_chaozu Send a message via Yahoo to sage_chaozu
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikRick View Post
He was trying to troll and failed miserably at it.
No, I'm actually being quite serious. Daisuke and I were at a standstill because we're not sure where a certain piece is. Just waiting for Matt so we can get some clarification.
Old 02-06-2011, 05:38 AM
Retired
Was referring to the kid you quoted.
Old 02-06-2011, 10:06 AM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
Finally this **** goes down

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 02-06-2011, 01:27 PM
That One Guy.
darkcloud667 will become famous soon enough
Back off of Slik. He did a damn good job. He did plenty on N-Pulse. Now drop it.

"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings."

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on."
Old 02-06-2011, 01:41 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
You do know I logged on N-Pulse to check for updates right? Boom roasted.
Not sure what the point of this statement was.. It seems rather out of the bottom of the barrel.
But regardless, lay off. N-Pulse shouldn't be kicked on its time of rest. It's majorly disrespectful and I don't think people from N-Pulse should have to tolerate it.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 02-06-2011, 01:43 PM
That One Guy.
You do know that some of the updates have yet to be (or will probably never be) released right? Slik had a whole new thing planned up and leveled out already. But we couldn't get enough scripters or GFX to help out and work on it.

"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings."

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on."
Old 02-06-2011, 01:45 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
The real people of N-Pulse have moved on, the rest that are left over are the scrub/noobs like yourself whom are just as incapable of getting any work done despite having high hours. You should be ashamed of yourself, it's basically your fault along with SlikRick that N-Pulse may never comeback.
I admit to that. That's why I'm leaving it as it is to show what respect I can. How about trying the same? I did what work I could; that's all can be asked and your holier than thou attitude about it only makes you look like a giant hypocrite because I'm fairly certain the only thing you've done is back talked and criticized it over the years, never lent a hand in its time of need so really you have no right to say ****. Instead of holding yourself in a higher light, how about admitting you're just as to fault for it rather then pretending you have something I didn't in the hand of N-Pulse's fate and if anything I'm ashamed of your piss poor attitude for it's a disgrace.

Old 02-06-2011, 01:49 PM
That One Guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fulg0resama View Post
i admit to that. That's why i'm leaving it as it is to show what respect i can. How about trying the same? I did what work i could; that's all can be asked and your holier than thou attitude about it only makes you look like a giant hypocrite because i'm fairly certain the only thing you've done is back talked and criticized it over the years, never lent a hand in its time of need so really you have no right to say ****. Instead of holding yourself in a higher light, how about admitting you're just as to fault for it rather then pretending you have something i didn't in the hand of n-pulse's fate.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Old 02-06-2011, 01:51 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
The easiest thing you guys could have done was hand it down to someone who actually knew how to get anything done. It made be hard to find anyone who cares about N-Pulse after it's years of butchering from *****s like yourself though. But yeah, let's just forget about N-Pulse now
That's just it; with the attitude like you hold right now being overwhelming, only being kicked while we were down. No one, not a soul would actually do anything and anyone who tried only got repelled by the lack of help and many issues. But yes thank you for dropping this arguement because I don't want to see this get any worse, Requesting a close on this thread for the sake of everyone involved + respect towards N-Pulse's past.

@ your latest sham of a post, You realize those who stuck around were those who actually were sympathetic and capable of caring enough to assist, Right? But to add more reinforcement to my fact; Anyone who has the ability to be respectful can agree with me if this situation is twisted in any way to where they too would care.

Old 02-06-2011, 01:57 PM
That One Guy.
Quote:
This goes for everyone who held any position on N-Pulse and idled for hours on end, you do realize that?
You do realize that I did more than that, right?
Why's everyone seem to think that. Just because I wasn't moving doesn't mean I wasn't doing anything, you really shouldn't comment on things you don't know about.

Old 02-06-2011, 02:08 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I request the N-Pulse section be deleted. The N-Pulse people can create their own forums on a different site for their little clique. Just like Deltrashia.
proper case of sand in ***?