Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2009, 08:49 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Random GraalOnline password changed email?

Im a bit confused on something. I got a random email from graal a few days ago saying my password was changed. I didn't think much of it at the time but then i realized that im still logging onto the forums with my old password. So i tried logging onto graal and my old password works. I havent tried the new password as i don't know my old password and i don't want to lose it. But now im curious do i have two passwords or something?
Old 12-20-2009, 09:26 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
I would forum PM a member of the pwa and ask them.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 12-20-2009, 09:33 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
It's possible that one of the "bad people" sent it out to try to phish passwords or something, but it seems much more likely that it was just an error with Graal. You should definitely talk to a PWA, like Darlene said, preferably TSA or Tig since they have account rights while Bell is gone.
Old 12-20-2009, 09:45 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
Wow...thanks for reminding me, I thought Bell never existed x.x

Old 12-21-2009, 04:35 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
Im a bit confused on something. I got a random email from graal a few days ago saying my password was changed. I didn't think much of it at the time but then i realized that im still logging onto the forums with my old password. So i tried logging onto graal and my old password works. I havent tried the new password as i don't know my old password and i don't want to lose it. But now im curious do i have two passwords or something?
If you only got 1 e-mail it was probably saying there was a request made for a password change and you had to click a confirmation link before it would reset your password as requested.

Click image for larger version

Name:	request.png
Views:	629
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	50086

Someone probably entered your account into the field thinking it would instantly change your password on you, but it doesn't work like that. If you didn't click the link in the Password Change Request e-mail, and you never got a second one either saying "Your password was successfully changed", then your password isn't likely to have changed at all which is why your "Old" one still works.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 12-21-2009, 04:38 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
The thing is that it was indeed change as it shows:

Quote:
Account Password Changed

You recently completed a password change for your GraalOnline account. Below is your new account information.

Your Login Name: **************
Your New Login Password: ********

NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR PASSWORD TO ANYONE !!
If someone asks for your password claiming to be a GraalOnline Staff or that he/she can help you, refuse.

Please print out this email and keep it somewhere safe for future reference.

We hope to see you in Graal soon!

Best Regards,
GraalOnline Management
However Tig is checking into it!

Tags
e-mail changing, e-mail password, e-mail problem